A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: AK_49
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 24, 2010 02:16 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Well do ya punk? Do ya feel lucky?
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
AK_49 has contributed to 58 posts out of 467527 total posts (.01%) in 3,958 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Map Leak Protector Beta Jul 24, 2010 02:16 AM (Total replies: 68)

Or you could just be smart when testing a map with people. Like I don't know, maybe GIVE IT TO PEOPLE THAT YOU TRUST!

Heh. Trying to be professional with the whole interview and team future plans.

Halo CE General Discussion » Coluseum 3, again... Jul 10, 2010 06:40 PM (Total replies: 99)

I think for the end you should have that arena feeling that will fit with the mod. Something like the library. You get onto the platform and then there are multiple stages that decline you further down. Each stage will have different enemies. The last stage should be the hardest.

Just an idea though.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Tags] Hayabusa Jul 8, 2010 11:54 PM (Total replies: 52)

cool stuff. Let me guess valhalla is the map?

Halo CE General Discussion » Coluseum 3, again... Jul 8, 2010 06:41 PM (Total replies: 99)

Hey I'm back. Sonic if you want to talk about this mod then contact me on xfire: studmuffin49. Otherwise I think I have you on msn but ill have to re-download it. I have not had my own computer for several months but now I got a laptop and I'm ready to go.

Quote: --- Original message by: BeachParty clan
Quote: --- Original message by: AK_49
I guess I lost my bet on this forum being changed and all

I misread that

Anyhow, the wraith will be a real wraith, not something firing chopper stuff since that would be absurd. That's where it differs between your ghost idea and the wraith, it atleast has to do what it's supposed to do.

O geez. I thought Advancebo was talking about putting chopper stuff on a wraith . Do I feel like such an ass.

Quote: Being a long time on these forums says nothing, I've been modding halo for quite a few years, don't need a forum to be motivated.

That's great neither do I. Plus I didn't say I was better than others just for being here longer. It's just that I've never seen this mod for awhile and I am quite surprised that it isn't dead.

Quote: But you have to admit yourself, that a ghost shooting chopper stuff is ridiculous, and you know that aswell since this is not one of the chaos version maps but an accurate replica.

Na I just find it quite ridiculous that someone is saying my idea is stupid while the fact of a wraith doing the same thing is far more ridiculous is a better idea and that idea doesn't get flammed but w/e. Although if you think about it, you can make a ghost do the same things that a chopper can do without it being ridiculous.

Quote: Instead of getting the point, that he means "most stupid idea" which it is, you're just ragging him on a single word? Wow, if you changed, you didn't change the good way.

Well it makes you seem less dumb if you explain something that is stupid in proper english. Who says I changed? I only posted in here 2 times and you think you know me.

Quote: --- Original message by: Igotaname13_
Quote: --- Original message by: AK_49
Or make a different ghost that shoot brute chopper projectiles.....

Stupidest
idea I ever read

Wow! This just made me burst out laughing. You sir just made yourself look like an idiot. Hope you don't mind that I quote you. I guess I lost my bet on this forum being changed and all. Apparently, it got worse with people making idiotic posts.

Anyways, Wow, It's been a very long time since I've been on these forums. Heh, how long have you been working on this grunt? 1 year?

Or make a different ghost that shoot brute chopper projectiles.....

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP][MOD] Flood Campaign Aug 9, 2009 09:55 PM (Total replies: 3202)

Why not even it out.

Halo CE General Discussion » Can someone make this weapon? Aug 9, 2009 09:54 PM (Total replies: 7)

Your missing the point.

Speed and projectiles are not the only MAJOR differences =/.

Halo CE General Discussion » Can someone make this weapon? Aug 9, 2009 09:51 PM (Total replies: 7)

What makes it ugly? I think it look kind of cool.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP][MOD] Flood Campaign Aug 9, 2009 09:49 PM (Total replies: 3202)

Quote: --- Original message by: Karrde

Quote: --- Original message by: warchieftain
Have you considred putting in a moniter boss?
Why would they do that? The monitor is a main character. If they had you kill him, it would totally screw up the rest of the game. If you want a monitor boss, go play the last level of Halo 3.

EDIT: Hey Dennis, go find a random irrelevant post and delete it so that I'm on top of this page instead of BP :D
Edited by Karrde on Aug 3, 2009 at 01:42 PM

You can make it interesting and make it so you don't win. Instead maybe at a certain point when fighting the monitor you can add a cut scene were the monitor kills you.
Edited by AK_49 on Aug 9, 2009 at 09:49 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » I New Halo was huge but THIS IS REDICULOUS Aug 9, 2009 09:43 PM (Total replies: 12)

Hehe, ya I noticed that something was odd when I went into the captain room about the front of the ship and halo. I had the feeling it would look like this from the outside of the SP mission. But ya it is pretty funny. This is also in the orginal A10 map, so don't get ideas of it being something to argue about.
Edited by AK_49 on Aug 9, 2009 at 09:44 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Official «HmmT» WIP Thread Jun 1, 2009 03:49 PM (Total replies: 31)

Quote: --- Original message by: Rempalm

Don't quote replies with pictures -.-
it makes the page longer.
Edited by Rempalm on Jun 1, 2009 at 12:12 PM

Okay Admin of the forums.

Quote: --- Original message by: Marka Haiyana

Ripping should be no big deal as long as someone admits it.

I mean hell, I ripped from UT2004, and I admitted to it, AND I backed it up with awesome tagging.
Edited by Marka Haiyana on Jun 1, 2009 at 03:32 AM

Ya, well hell sometimes people appreciate others for ripping a model, because it could be used for people's future mods. I bet right now someone is making a version of facing worlds with your UT2004 weapon set.

Well if he did rip that model then it wouldn't be such a good idea to say that he made it, because that would just ruin his chances of being trusted and treated nicely around these forums. But if he's being completely honest about making that model then i guess he's fine. Although what he was probably trying to do was show people that he got a brute in game as a biped and wanted crit on what he should do with it to make improvements. The only thing i have to say is that everything on the brute is nice but create an alpha on that plane so that the hair on his chin is not.. well paperish.

Halo CE General Discussion » Sigma Mapping Team: Official Revealing May 25, 2009 03:29 AM (Total replies: 342)

Quote: --- Original message by: CLS_GRUNT
Quote: --- Original message by: Higuy
Quote: --- Original message by: CLS_GRUNT
*loop dee doop dee doo*
yhea dont mind the only real covie modeler on these fourms.

you can shut up, I can do covy pretty well :\

n i du it better

I don't recall seeing your covenant soooooooooo, I'm going to say higuy wins =].

Yes he is, it's in a video that he made, and the map(s) look quite fun.
Edited by AK_49 on May 1, 2009 at 06:51 PM

Time: Sun September 23, 2018 3:17 PM 297 ms.
A Halo Maps Website