A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: icefirebird333
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 26, 2007 06:25 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}
AIM:
MSN IM:
Yahoo IM:

Post Statistics
icefirebird333 has contributed to 3 posts out of 478003 total posts (0.00%) in 2,433 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Help with Exporting a file into .JMS Nov 26, 2007 06:25 PM (Total replies: 2)

I was hoping one of you fine tech people could explain to use exactly what we have to fix?

In the error box we get, it says we have an undefined name. If this isn't helping you at all, tell me, i'll try to get more details.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Help with Exporting a file into .JMS Nov 25, 2007 01:13 PM (Total replies: 2)

Ok, me and a friend are using Gmax and when we try to export the file, it says in the MAXscript log:

-- Error occurred in m loop
-- Frame:
-- m: 3
-- called in go_button()
-- Frame:
-- objectsInScene: 2
-- end1: undefined
-- start1: 43927000
-- mat_count: 3
-- marker_count: undefined
-- node_count: 1
-- all_valid_nodes: true
-- totalCount: undefined
-- output_name: undefined
-- jms: <WindowStream>
-- deletedName: " "
-- c: undefined
-- V: 1746
-- numverts: undefined

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Sapien won't load. Nov 25, 2007 12:35 AM (Total replies: 0)

Ok, i'm going to put this as best as I can:

I made a map, converted it, then did the neccasary Guerilla things. It is all fine and dandy, i'm very excited.

I go to sapien and load it up and, lo and behold, It "freezes" and after about 20 seconds it just closes altogether. Is there something that i'm not doing right?

If i'm donig everything right, is there another program that would work or is there any expansion packs (legit or homebrew) that I could use to make Sapien run better.

EDIT: I got it to load, but my map isn't there and it keeps crashing away. Maybe my Sapien is corrupted?
Edited by icefirebird333 on Nov 25, 2007 at 03:09 AM

Time: Wed July 23, 2014 10:17 PM 359 ms.
A Halo Maps Website