A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: pathogen
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 27, 2008 01:17 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 17
What Games do you play:
rawr
Email: {hidden}
AIM:
MSN IM:
Yahoo IM:

Post Statistics
pathogen has contributed to 4 posts out of 470362 total posts (0.00%) in 2,342 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo 2 Vista Map Design / Technical » Google sketchup Jan 27, 2008 01:17 PM (Total replies: 7)

Because I don't know how to use it. Looks like I'll have to learn though.

Halo 2 Vista Map Design / Technical » Google sketchup Jan 26, 2008 08:36 PM (Total replies: 7)

Can this be used for making maps instead of 3ds max? Not all of us have $1200. For that matter, will it work for the original halo hek?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » HMT question Nov 26, 2007 08:05 PM (Total replies: 7)

I see. Thank you very much. Lets see what I can do with this.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » HMT question Nov 26, 2007 06:42 PM (Total replies: 7)

Okay, I used HMT to mod the weapons on blood gulch, projectiles specifically. When I go to play it on my computer, they show up visually and do what they are supposed to. When I create a LAN game and get on the other computer, the changes do not show up visually, but the results show up. For example, I made the shotgun shoot plasma grenades. On the other computer it looks like a regular shot, if you shoot a vehicle, they don't show up, but when they explode, it shows it flying. So my question is, if both computers had the same map, will they both get the effects? Further, will CE read it if it is named something else?

Time: Thu April 24, 2014 5:15 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website