A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: vitmerc
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 3, 2008 01:18 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}
AIM:
MSN IM:
Yahoo IM:

Post Statistics
vitmerc has contributed to 19 posts out of 479035 total posts (0.00%) in 2,434 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » RPG_Beta5 sighted Aug 3, 2008 01:18 AM (Total replies: 719)

Yes, RPG_beta4 was a leak. but loook: how many times it was IMPROVED by ppl? atleast i gonna say that beta4-4 is almost like finished 4
i dont think you should protect next version, only few files you dont want to go in wrong hands

Halo CE General Discussion » RPG_Beta5 sighted Jul 25, 2008 02:13 PM (Total replies: 719)

Quote: --- Original messsage posted by: Opsy
Also for the doors... I posted before that MOST of the locked door can be meleed open.

I not ment it, i ment that you need HANGAR doors, that ones those what open if you getting close , even if in vehicle.

Halo CE General Discussion » RPG_Beta5 sighted Jul 25, 2008 09:12 AM (Total replies: 719)

ifound a draco on back-bottom side of CoQ, a tall short hanger there

Halo CE General Discussion » RPG_Beta5 sighted Jul 25, 2008 08:46 AM (Total replies: 719)

I agree with commando N,peli pads would be nice
And add some Hangars, like one from hugeass with ^ junction exit, i mean curve, and then real exit goes down from CoQ
Then LS would fit, but for gods sake, please return nukes to draco, or atleast give it normal 2ndary gun,the weak MG looks puny for such big ship
And if you so hate nukes, try replacing LS nuke with a bombs,rockets that go ballistic and with low inital speed, (not 0 speed trought)
i was umm... unhappy when didnt seen any big hangar in CoQ
Also add light ship exit\enter,
about kestrel, this one SUCKS
Replace it with kestrel used in EP_A30 (with back seats, but EP_A30 is protected, find correct tags) and normal collision. i personally like Kestrel's ability to freeze if it touches ground with 2 points on nose if still, making it easy to "crash".
Also nice thing to add is to add pelican function on flashlight key, coz you can Toggle it, add effect of flame from engines, and crashing peli sound.(i mean part of it that loops,without variations)
thats all i think
P.S. add openable blast doors like was in A10 , but make em open faster and enlarge them so they can act as Hangar doors, it would be nice
Edited by vitmerc on Jul 25, 2008 at 08:49 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » RPG_Beta5 sighted Jul 24, 2008 10:42 AM (Total replies: 719)

so it not includes H3 spartan???

Halo CE General Discussion » RPG_Beta5 sighted Jul 24, 2008 10:24 AM (Total replies: 719)

Quote: --- Original message by: onotix335
u uploaded rpg 5 alredy?

Quote: ] --- Original message by: Opsy
have just uploaded the map to Halomaps. All is waiting for Dennis to update:)

Halo CE General Discussion » RPG_Beta5 sighted Jul 23, 2008 02:33 PM (Total replies: 719)

remember 1 cmt map?
there you after each death changed spartan biped
H1 H2 CMT
There good will be
Elite Marine "H3spartan"

Halo CE General Discussion » RPG_Beta5 sighted Jul 23, 2008 02:20 PM (Total replies: 719)

then plz add that WM_combo or what, it will put beta 5 on whole new level of playing, also you can play as Arbiter and Chief, etc.
The set i think would be ideal is Marine,ODST,Elite,H3 spartan, H2 spartan

Halo CE General Discussion » RPG_Beta5 sighted Jul 23, 2008 12:40 PM (Total replies: 719)

Quote: i think there should also be a covie cruiser and have some covie bipeds hidden somewhere so thats people can bump posses them so poeple could actually rp or make machinima movies with rpg beta 5

Erm, explain plz, how we can bump into AI and other guys can c us as that AI too

Halo CE General Discussion » RPG_Beta5 sighted Jul 23, 2008 05:09 AM (Total replies: 719)

but i really think adding another biped AS LONG as H3 spartan, i mean an elite, would add some extra fun, we made LOTS and LOTS of amazing scenes with elites, torturing elite (one finger gone, 7 to go etc.) and other fun scenes
If you wil get ability to play as an elite along with humans ( marine or spartan) it wil be hell great.
And how can i bump posses in MP so others can see me as AI i bumped in?

Halo CE General Discussion » RPG_Beta5 sighted Jul 22, 2008 03:05 PM (Total replies: 719)

bipeds - i ment ABILITY to play as elite, i mean like in one CMT map, forget how it was called, each time you die you become as other guy
ANd how the hell can we bump in MP, others see me as a standart biped!!
same for me ,when they c themselves as a rine, i see htem as spartan etc.

Halo CE General Discussion » RPG_Beta5 sighted Jul 22, 2008 03:46 AM (Total replies: 719)

Guys!I am roleplaying VERY VERY long time and i made lots of fun scenes on maps with elites, i.e. Torturing elite :-P so please add a biped VARIANT elite, and some covenant weapns.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Help modding a map May 24, 2008 11:39 PM (Total replies: 9)

No, i mean more simple effect from original H1 campaign.when E419 was down
There is also that effect i want (but not when i want it) in coldrush map,peli are making sounds and it has flames from engines

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Help modding a map May 22, 2008 05:10 AM (Total replies: 9)

Can someone mod a N-Pelican in RPG_Beta4 , to make it flame with "flashlight" on?
Engines flames i mean,to make pelican 'fall' more realistically?
Cant do it myself coz the tool error.

P.S. I already browsed tutorials to solve it, but there is nothing useful for me
Edited by vitmerc on May 22, 2008 at 05:12 AM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » got a problem Apr 16, 2008 11:36 AM (Total replies: 2)

i know they are not, but client can just manually kill em
or drop into water by melee-melee-melee. ok, so can anyone help with my problem or solve it by him(her)self?please, i need it to roleplay.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » got a problem Apr 15, 2008 10:35 AM (Total replies: 2)

Men, i want to mod maps, i modded a map BUT i cannot compile it!tool cant find some tags
.JMS 's and i cant do anything with it.
Please help me solve this problem.(i already done with scenario-structure-bsp)

If there is no way , then PLEASE mod this map:
RPG_Beta4 - just add Kestrels (replacing Marathon) and add 8 marines to embark on pelican.
Some pelican landing pads,overall 3 pelicans(tag is already in) and Backpack,some H2 weapons (actually Spartan Laser,mb CMTSniper)

Halo CE General Discussion » AI\Object list needed Nov 30, 2007 08:07 AM (Total replies: 7)

yeah,thanks,but do you know how to summon AI players?I know bout red_sniper

Halo CE General Discussion » AI\Object list needed Nov 30, 2007 06:31 AM (Total replies: 7)

I need AI and\or Object list, wanna summon bots by myself,thanks.

Time: Tue July 29, 2014 8:42 AM 235 ms.
A Halo Maps Website