A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: pyroshop
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 11, 2007 11:21 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 14
What Games do you play: Halo, Hellgate:London
Burn The Weak With Flames of Honor
Email: {hidden}
AIM: pyroshop36
MSN IM:
Yahoo IM:

Post Statistics
pyroshop has contributed to 15 posts out of 478345 total posts (0.00%) in 2,428 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Animation Importer help Dec 11, 2007 11:21 PM (Total replies: 13)

don't u think that it's a little wierd that at least IM the only one who even bothered to help u?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Animation Importer help Dec 11, 2007 10:24 PM (Total replies: 13)

lol, im not using gmax, im using 3ds max.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Animation Importer help Dec 11, 2007 09:36 PM (Total replies: 13)

aight, good luck, but uh, I do have a question, this is really stupid, but how do i attach my objects in 3ds max??? I've tried doing it, but the option just isnt there.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Animation Importer help Dec 9, 2007 06:01 PM (Total replies: 13)

in that tut, they show u how to do a few types of animations in 3ds max, such as the turning animation, the animation for looking up, animation for looking down, and firing animation, idk about u, but it sure did help me with my animations
Edited by pyroshop on Dec 9, 2007 at 06:04 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Animation Importer help Dec 9, 2007 12:53 AM (Total replies: 13)

y dont u watch this tutorial, I know it's for turrets, but you can change it around for w/e ur making

http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?pg=3&fid=1212

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Need melle-fire effects help Dec 9, 2007 12:31 AM (Total replies: 2)

hmm, if i think about it for a while, i guess i sorta understand, but to double check, can u explain it like ur explaining it to someone who doesn't really know wut that means (cuz i really dont, im brand new to this, just usin tuts and changing things around to try and make wut i need)

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Need melle-fire effects help Dec 8, 2007 12:06 PM (Total replies: 2)

hey, um, im trying to make a little surprise weapon for a map im making, and I need help on how to make flame effects, and how to make flows flow out of the weapon on a melee, anybody know how to do it, or know wheres a tut on how to do it?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » modding.........second try :P Dec 8, 2007 12:03 PM (Total replies: 17)

alright, even though I've decided to make my own map, I'm blank on ideas seeing that the movie theater gimmick has already been taken, Any help????? I was thinking: A school, where you can kill the principle and teachers while u fight, and they respawn

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » modding.........second try :P Dec 8, 2007 02:36 AM (Total replies: 17)

um, dude, ur a little slow, i'e decided to make my own map, lol

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » modding.........second try :P Dec 7, 2007 06:48 PM (Total replies: 17)

hmmm, im starting to get the hang of 3ds max, I've already created most of the handle the for the M134D, I've decided that instead of a spartan laser and a BR, I'm going to make a railgun to take the place of the spartan laser, and a hammer, something like a brute hammer only different, and somethingelse that'll be a surprise, but in order to make my little surprise I'm going to need some help, I need a tut for fire effects for melee. Can anyone help me out here?????

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » modding.........second try :P Dec 6, 2007 10:56 PM (Total replies: 17)

:O they MADE one already D: That hurts right here </3. Since that dream was shattered, any ideas for maps????

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » modding.........second try :P Dec 6, 2007 10:35 PM (Total replies: 17)

you're right, I'm going to make my own map, hehehehe, me and a friend were discussing a map thats a large movie theater, that could be fun. I got christmas vacation coming up, I'm going to use what time I have during those 2 weeks to try and make it, but I think I will test the weapons on bloodgulch first before I use them, better safe than sorry.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » modding.........second try :P Dec 6, 2007 07:51 PM (Total replies: 17)

I am set on bloodgulch, the reason is because to me it's a firmilliar map, since I've played the game on Xbox in bloodgulch, also before I got the game a i spent about a year on the demo with nothin but gulch, but like I said, this is a first, I want to be able to find the weapons easily, but thanx for the advice

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » modding.........second try :P Dec 5, 2007 10:41 PM (Total replies: 17)

Hey, I need help with a mod, I'm trying to start off basic on the map bloodgulch, I want to make some of custom weapons for the map. I want to make a spartan laser, battle rifle, and a M134D. I want to rename the AR and completely replace it with the custom weapon M134D, replace the flamethrower with the Spartan Laser, and the pistol on top of the base with the battle rifle. Can I get some help? I've found many helpful tutorials, but the problem is they start off from wherever they are but they don't really explain what programs I need or how I can get them, they assume that I have them, but I bet most of the people that have been doing this for a while, but I need to know what I need to make these weapons. I need a tut to know how to make all the files I need for the weapons. I will be posting pictures of what the M134D looks like at my website http://guerrillawarfare.ning.com/. I could be easily contacted at my AIM pyroshop36. If I'm not online, I can also be contacted at pyroshop@yahoo.com

Time: Sat July 26, 2014 7:08 AM 218 ms.
A Halo Maps Website