A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: xXDRAGONXx
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 7, 2011 12:10 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
He who dares, wins.

Post Statistics
xXDRAGONXx has contributed to 73 posts out of 469343 total posts (.02%) in 4,300 days (.02 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Why? Mar 7, 2011 12:10 AM (Total replies: 85)

As soon as I read that kids in here are trying to get Halo Reach built in to the CE I laughed. Wow, been a while...

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Reach Multiplayer First Look Mar 16, 2010 01:13 AM (Total replies: 181)

This time it should be better than H2 & H3.

Halo CE General Discussion » I was bored... Mar 13, 2010 11:51 PM (Total replies: 34)

What noobs, lock diz

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Custom Edition on Ubuntu Linux Dec 22, 2008 11:03 PM (Total replies: 47)

Quote: What is coming out of it is seeing what we can do to get it to work perfect whilst running it through Wine. Stop being such a Forum troll.

Sir don't be such a fool, if I was a forum troll, wouldn't you think I be banned a long time ago? (notice date I signed up on this)

Now on to topic:
We want to make this HCE 100% compatible with Ubuntu (maybe not 100%) so other users can enjoy the playing experience on Ubuntu.
I don't really care anyways, in my case I got Windows and Ubuntu on the same PC (dualboot)

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Custom Edition on Ubuntu Linux Dec 22, 2008 10:31 PM (Total replies: 47)

Well lets see what comes out of this HCE in Ubuntu topic... I definitely wouldn't play it on Wine since it will just cause massive lag.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Custom Edition on Ubuntu Linux Dec 22, 2008 03:51 PM (Total replies: 47)

Funny that they would put this on Linux, this is something that the Linux Penguin (Tux) would be ashamed of...

Halo CE General Discussion » more and more models Jun 29, 2008 05:24 AM (Total replies: 4)

To get the model in the scene without Gmax closing your map, click on File>Merge
then from there choose the model.

Halo CE General Discussion » Are These Too high poly Apr 9, 2008 04:33 AM (Total replies: 3)

Well the Warchief has 97,376 Polys, which means it can't be used in Halo at all. According to the Halo Editing Reference, multiplayer levels can reach to a 10,000 polygon limit. The first ship could be used as a vehicle or BSP.

Halo CE General Discussion » Sniper projectiles Apr 1, 2008 02:36 AM (Total replies: 5)

Thanks for that April Fools Dennis lol. Ok on to my question, does anybody know how to remove the lines of smoke the sniper projectile leaves after shooting it, what do I have to do in Guerrilla?
I'm planning on doing a custom map without the snipers projectile smoke ( 'cuase ppl can see your sniping spot or were you shot from...UNFAIR ISN'T IT?) Thanks

Halo CE General Discussion » Anyone good at fixing boat loads of errors? Mar 31, 2008 04:49 AM (Total replies: 6)

I would like to give it a shot at it, though I am not guaranteeing that all errors will be fixed or even fix it at all. You said you hacked this thing, well I'm not sure if I am doing something illegal by helping you...

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » how do you add weather? Mar 26, 2008 02:17 AM (Total replies: 8)

They are imaginary planes, while creating your map in gmax/3ds you can make them there, I haven't experimented with any of it so I don't know much about it.

Halo CE General Discussion » Arteen Mar 21, 2008 10:55 PM (Total replies: 29)

Yeah they both look good but Tempo hasn't got any downloads yet. Looks like Arteen makes maps pretty fast.

Halo CE General Discussion » HELP WANTED: Toyota Avalon (Halo CE) Mar 9, 2008 03:58 PM (Total replies: 51)

All for FREE! And obviously better than that $25 boxy Avalon.

Halo CE General Discussion » The Halo CE Chronicles Comic Mar 8, 2008 02:04 AM (Total replies: 6)

That's great Dennis.
It's similar to the one Halo Uprising comic book.
http://www.unscleric.com/Uprising.html

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Is it possible to disable text on Halo? Mar 5, 2008 10:28 PM (Total replies: 5)

Hey thanks a lot just what I was looking for

Halo CE General Discussion » Big Map!? Mar 5, 2008 09:28 PM (Total replies: 22)

Yep Pic explains it all...

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Is it possible to disable text on Halo? Mar 5, 2008 09:09 PM (Total replies: 5)

How can you disable text from coming up when playing Halo CE, the one were ppl chat, I only want to disable it for myself so I'm not talking about disabling everyone's text thing, I only want to disable mine so I don't have to see what ppl say (distractions, among other reasons...)

Halo CE General Discussion » [TUT] How to setup your LCD tv as a monitor. Mar 2, 2008 06:38 PM (Total replies: 11)

Well if your talking about multiplayer online play then you are wrong, it has to do more with ping than the fps.

Halo CE General Discussion » just a simple, valid question. Feb 21, 2008 04:02 PM (Total replies: 22)

Correct me if I'm wrong but the Sky is blue because of the oceans reflection towards the sky which is blue.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Map Request for my new series: The 6 Feb 16, 2008 11:52 PM (Total replies: 15)

I might consider helping Cordogman with the map, if you do make it, also post a layout of how you want it.

Time: Mon September 16, 2019 6:08 PM 500 ms.
A Halo Maps Website