A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: poop
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 12, 2010 07:39 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 21
What Games do you play: halo
Fear is the mindkiller, WE ARE NOT AFRAID!
Email: {hidden}
AIM: 4321456
MSN IM: devin_swims@sbc
Yahoo IM:

Post Statistics
poop has contributed to 298 posts out of 412904 total posts (.07%) in 2,477 days (.12 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » WOW! Jun 12, 2010 07:39 PM (Total replies: 4)

i havnt been on here since i was like 10 im 15 now.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Warthog Fireworks Nov 19, 2008 03:23 PM (Total replies: 34)

or you could use time freeze which is what I use and it works pretty much the same except it will stop the "fuse" from going. But the cool thing is you get a supper lift off by it. :)

oh ya and what map is that?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Warthog Fireworks Nov 16, 2008 11:53 AM (Total replies: 34)

yeah I tried the scarab it didn't move >: (

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Warthog Fireworks Nov 16, 2008 10:10 AM (Total replies: 34)

lol... No wait a scarb!

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Warthog Fireworks Nov 15, 2008 07:52 PM (Total replies: 34)

there is kinda a problem with that it would cause so much lag that it would not be possible everyone would lag out. I have tried to make you know faces on walls and stuff in extinction with the C4 but the when people joined and I placed new charges down they suddenly quit.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » let me try this again Nov 15, 2008 01:20 PM (Total replies: 0)

I have been working on a blue print for a map. It will be the same size as ambush or bigger. I want it to be like ambush in the sense of modern warfare.

1) is a ramp
2)bridge
3)spawn points
4) open ruff
5) is for a helicopter
6) are barricades
7) is like an open area like in choropolis behind the big garage.
8) is a building you can go into.
9) two or more story garage.
10) is a balcony but has a turret on it.
11) arrows are ways in side.

The weps:

I want there to be all the weps found in ambush but I want a AUG in it to if its not to much trouble. ( this is what it looks like http://www.military.cz/accessories/wallpaper/page10/gun0.jpg )

The vehicles:

all the vehicles of ambush but I want a car like this one it holds two drives and 6 passengers

WOW I took up a lot of space but if any one can do this I'm sure it would be much a appreciated by everyone.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Warthog Fireworks Nov 15, 2008 01:11 PM (Total replies: 34)

ya but the gunner has to be doing some thing what are those little busts that look like none of the other bustes.

and my next question is did you do this and is so by urself.

Halo CE General Discussion » Calling for a map team Nov 8, 2008 08:42 AM (Total replies: 0)

I have been working on a blue print for a map. It will be the same size as ambush or bigger. I want it to be like ambush in the sense of modern warfare.

1) is a ramp
2)bridge
3)spawn points
4) open ruff
5) is for a helicopter
6) are barricades
7) is like an open area like in choropolis behind the big garage.
8) is a building you can go into.
9) two or more story garage.
10) is a balcony but has a turret on it.
11) arrows are ways in side.

The weps:

I want there to be all the weps found in ambush but I want a AUG in it to if its not to much trouble. ( this is what it looks like http://www.military.cz/accessories/wallpaper/page10/gun0.jpg )

The vehicles:

all the vehicles of ambush but I want a car like this one it holds two drives and 6 passengers

WOW I took up a lot of space but if any one can do this I'm sure it would be much a appreciated by everyone.

Halo CE General Discussion » What's your favorite diolog in Halo? Nov 2, 2008 06:23 PM (Total replies: 96)

halo 2 when your the arbiter and you save a grunt and two jackals from sentinels the grunt says

" Arbiter our saver... stupid jackal say thank you!"

Then the jackal hisses or some thing like that.
Edited by poop on Nov 2, 2008 at 06:24 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » UPDATES FOR MY SITE. Oct 12, 2008 01:15 PM (Total replies: 6)

I make them bigger by the

object_set_scale (list_get (players) #) # #

the first # is the player the second # is for the size of the mc and the thrid is how long till he reaches the size you said.

Halo CE General Discussion » UPDATES FOR MY SITE. Oct 11, 2008 04:22 PM (Total replies: 6)

I will be putting on more updates tomorrow for the continuing of halo gangster. I guaranty you that the halo gangster will be more funny than the comics shown so just wait. I just had an idea so I thought I would try it out on you guys and see how you like it. I know I said that I would put up No authority but my files were saved over so I will work on them. Leave me some comments on here.

http://halocomics.weebly.com/

Halo CE General Discussion » MY COMICS ARE FINISHED Oct 8, 2008 07:42 PM (Total replies: 16)

nvm I was on. I'll be on tomarrow. around maybe 4-7. sometime in there and the map will always be blood gultch.

Halo CE General Discussion » MY COMICS ARE FINISHED Oct 8, 2008 07:30 PM (Total replies: 16)

sry i dont have xfire I'm on right now if you want to help

I'm on the server called poop smith and the password is password. ( I know it is real complex.)
Edited by poop on Oct 8, 2008 at 07:33 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » MY COMICS ARE FINISHED Oct 7, 2008 07:03 AM (Total replies: 16)

Quote: --- Original message by: gamer 2point0
lol can i help you with the comics

Yeah sure I'll pm you some dates I'll probably be on making comics.

Well I guess you guys are right I do need a plot. That one was like a spur of the moment kinda thing. The plot is that he the little kid is a gangster I think he will sell drugs or some thing like that.
Or maybe some thing harmless. I don't know I'll figure it out later.

Halo CE General Discussion » MY COMICS ARE FINISHED Oct 6, 2008 08:42 PM (Total replies: 16)

Go here and tell me what you think.

http://halocomics.weebly.com/

Halo CE General Discussion » comic team needed Oct 5, 2008 08:13 AM (Total replies: 7)

yeah sure.

Halo CE General Discussion » comic team needed Oct 4, 2008 04:42 PM (Total replies: 7)

That is why I need a team to help me with these kinda things. Like I said I'm more of a serious kinda person but I know that people like funny things more than serious things. I'm thinking of making both a serious comic (the one I have shown here) and a funny one ( its about a kid gangster I have some good ideas for this one).

And I didn't have enough time to start taking pics right then so I did it in paint to save time.
Edited by poop on Oct 4, 2008 at 04:44 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » comic team needed Oct 4, 2008 01:24 PM (Total replies: 7)

sure what station do you want to be an actor or story line.

Also I'm going to be putting them on a web site but I don't know how to can some one tell me.
Edited by poop on Oct 4, 2008 at 01:29 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » comic team needed Oct 4, 2008 08:13 AM (Total replies: 7)

I have been wanting to make a halo comic for a long time. The thing is I have never came up with a good idea. This one is probably the best one I have. I will use halo to make this but I didn't have enough time to do that right now so I used paint. I want;

1) and most important a team to help me out with actors and story line.
2) your opinion on my idea of this comic.
3) I want to know if you guys want it to be a serious comic or a funny comic. ( I do have another comic idea to about a guy who is kid gangster if you want to see that.) ( Also I'm not a very funny guys so the story line person has to make it a funny comic or I will make it serious.)

To qualify for the story line person make me a scat on your idea of a comic. Here are my ideas.

Halo CE General Discussion » easter eggs Sep 17, 2008 05:43 PM (Total replies: 85)

Dennis is going to lock this topic if you guys don't stop bumping this topic has long and died no one is going to answer. If you have a question just make a topic.

Time: Sun September 21, 2014 2:02 AM 250 ms.
A Halo Maps Website