A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: A Flyin Pig
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 15, 2009 10:24 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Spy sappin my Sentry!

Post Statistics
A Flyin Pig has contributed to 21 posts out of 469450 total posts (0.00%) in 4,352 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Xbox 360 Bungie Theme Aug 15, 2009 10:24 AM (Total replies: 31)

do you just have a template for a standard TV, like not HD?

and nice work on these btw

Halo CE General Discussion » Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess map Jul 11, 2009 09:17 PM (Total replies: 76)

Its more like a portable cannon that shoots bombs rther than rockets.

either way i cant wait to see this done

Halo CE General Discussion » Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess map Jun 30, 2009 02:00 PM (Total replies: 76)

who cares if it is too big? who cares if the graphics aren't hi-res? the map was turning out great and some people's opinions shouldn't change your thoughts on making the map. i think you should finish the OoT map dispite other peoples thoughts.

Halo CE General Discussion » Zelda Map Back On Mar 21, 2009 10:52 PM (Total replies: 181)

Quote: --- Original message by: SHaDoW LiNk
Yes, there will be horses in this map. To be accurate, two different types of horses, one will be Epona (Link's horse) and another one will be Princess Zelda's horse (The horse that a lady named Impa used to take Princess Zelda away from Ganondorf when the younger Link was having a flashback at the beginning of the game.) There also "might" be one more special surprise for you all, yes that's right, a vehicle that will let you fly across the map based on that Zelda Ocarina of Time game, that means no futuristic vehicles like the jet planes, etc. We will let you know about more updates.

i bet its the owl

and i cant wait to see this done!

Halo CE General Discussion » Zelda Map Back On Dec 12, 2008 08:59 PM (Total replies: 181)

i see WIND WAKER :D

but what happened to Ocarina of Time :( was looking forward to it

Halo CE General Discussion » Zelda Map Back On Nov 17, 2008 06:16 PM (Total replies: 181)

And OoT turns 10 years old this November!

Back on Topic:

You guys should make two maps, one for gameplay, and the other just with all of the locations (for people who want the complete map)

Halo CE General Discussion » Back to work (Zelda) Oct 13, 2008 01:23 PM (Total replies: 205)

besides...i thought they were remaking Ocarina of Time... not Twilight Princess...

(although the bombs were from Twilight Princess)

Halo CE General Discussion » Back to work (Zelda) Oct 8, 2008 04:19 PM (Total replies: 205)

dont they already have zelda mods of half life 2? idk cause i never played it but seen videos on it.

also, i agree with lag, i hope they don't overload the game with too much that is lags every time we play it...

Halo CE General Discussion » Back to work (Zelda) Sep 25, 2008 05:28 PM (Total replies: 205)

i agree with more pics, but they don't update this very often... and the chamber of sages would make a great easter egg
Edited by A Flyin Pig on Sep 25, 2008 at 05:29 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Back to work (Zelda) Sep 22, 2008 04:43 PM (Total replies: 205)

pics would be nice
Edited by A Flyin Pig on Sep 22, 2008 at 04:43 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Back to work (Zelda) Sep 7, 2008 02:40 PM (Total replies: 205)

ok and one more thing (sorry if this is gettin anoying) r u gona do anything about link's voice? cause in the other maps he has Master Chief's dying sounds and it dosn't seem very zelda like.
Edited by A Flyin Pig on Sep 7, 2008 at 02:41 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Back to work (Zelda) Sep 6, 2008 05:21 PM (Total replies: 205)

ok thanks
one more question tho, will there be music from Oot too?

keep up the good work!

Halo CE General Discussion » Back to work (Zelda) Sep 6, 2008 11:47 AM (Total replies: 205)

updates?

Halo CE General Discussion » Phantom Hourglass (Yes, yes. Another idea) May 30, 2008 07:45 PM (Total replies: 39)

Why not try the Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker? Think about it: using outset island or forsaken fortress as battlegrounds or using the King of Red Lions as a vehicle? Sounds like a good idea right? (P.S. yes Phantom Hourglass is very addicting)
Edited by A Flyin Pig on May 30, 2008 at 07:47 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » New Map Dec 15, 2007 08:33 PM (Total replies: 5)

I think an awsome map could be a snowboarding or skiing map. Using skiis or snowboards as vehicles, using snowballs as weapons (maybe as gernades). I thing this would be an awsome idea.

Time: Wed November 13, 2019 3:58 AM 421 ms.
A Halo Maps Website