A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: ThePlague
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 28, 2015 06:54 AM
Interests:
Your Age: 22
What Games do you play: ones that I can
Steam: jubalearlybh
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
ThePlague has contributed to 1769 posts out of 469451 total posts (.38%) in 4,353 days (.41 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Limitations have been unlimited! Jun 7, 2013 04:22 PM (Total replies: 105)

Quote: --- Original message by: Danger_zone_98
Quote: --- Original message by: Not Inferno

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM7JztWDG88

ˇEstá muy bueno!

FTFY
FTFYFY

Quote: --- Original message by: Jesse
Quote: --- Original message by: Jesse
Personally I would love to be able to instantly spawn in the level to test things in sapien.
Well according to him this game doesn't rely on sealed world rules, and going by some of the flying around videos I don't think it'd be hard at all to do it. But that's all just speculative.

Halo CE General Discussion » Limitations have been unlimited! Jun 3, 2013 02:30 AM (Total replies: 105)

Or the guy who made snowtrap.

Recorded some gameplay, will be editing and uploading soon.

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] May 10, 2013 06:18 AM (Total replies: 11479)

It's so bland, and didn't know how flat everything was till I rendered it. Pretty much just rough sketching this thing out as I go, then will move the verts around/add more once I get the layout right ('m just building as I go, didn't sketch anything out to start with).

And I have to run a virtualmachine on Windows 8 because 3ds max hates it. Coming back from almost 3 years of no modeling I think i'm doing pretty decent.

edit:
Got the basic layout done! It's coming along better then I expected

Edited by ThePlague on May 10, 2013 at 03:56 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Do you remember when you were a noob here? May 8, 2013 04:10 AM (Total replies: 105)

http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=2931

I'm still a noob.
Edited by ThePlague on May 8, 2013 at 04:10 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 Foundry Port WIP by Jesse & Sali Mar 24, 2013 01:43 AM (Total replies: 1207)

Looks really good guys, trailer reminded me a lot of Halo 3 in the beginning.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 Sandtrap V2 (most likely.) Jan 28, 2011 12:28 PM (Total replies: 1788)

Quote: --- Original message by: DarkHalo003
Quote: --- Original message by: Invader Veex
Quote: --- Original message by: DarkHalo003
Everyone isn't leaving CE. The only people who are "leaving" are the more senior members or people who have to due to life issues or technical problems.

tl;dr: they got lives.

Hehe speaking of IVEE and H4Z4RD.....
What?
Edited by ThePlague on Jan 28, 2011 at 12:28 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » (OFFICIAL) HRMT thread Jun 4, 2010 08:15 PM (Total replies: 188)

I can has be in team?

Halo CE General Discussion » First model(maybe put ingame?) Jun 2, 2010 09:18 PM (Total replies: 16)

geez you suck, stop sucking so bad with your suckiness.

How many pollies is that? Tris?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Official H3MT Thread May 16, 2010 03:16 AM (Total replies: 487)

Oh gawd, so many bad things about that, I can't even begin to type it all.

Halo CE General Discussion » (OFFICIAL) HRMT thread May 5, 2010 10:27 PM (Total replies: 188)

Sup. I'll join dis.

Halo CE General Discussion » Windows 7 + Halo: CE Apr 8, 2010 08:59 PM (Total replies: 5)

Run as admin?

I do it because it's something i'm good at doing. Modeling BSP's takes my mind off of other things. And when you get it in-game and it looks like you imagined it, you feel a sense of accomplishment. I make maps because it makes me feel good, and I also like to see my friends play and like it. It's all about the fun factor, and when you're playing on something you made yourself than the fun factor is high.

To me making levels for Halo is a form of art, and it is pretty cool to see something you made be admired by other people and like it.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT Presents….. Apr 8, 2010 06:08 PM (Total replies: 738)

Btw Masters, I have played a few maps that Duce made. Like Seclusion.

Halo CE General Discussion » Bipeds - Work in Process thread [WIP] Apr 8, 2010 06:07 PM (Total replies: 8490)

Is it an Sp elite or MP?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Using SketchUp to Model a Map (lengthy) Apr 8, 2010 01:52 AM (Total replies: 33)

Just googled around and figured out you need Boot Camp if you want to run 3ds max. And here's a link to versions of max:
http://files.modacity.net/software/3dsmax/
Best one to get is 8, because you can run blitzkreig with it. It's also a 30 day trial.

Halo CE General Discussion » AI Synch Over Multiplayer? Apr 7, 2010 12:13 AM (Total replies: 70)

It's. Literally. Impossible. With. This. Engine.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT Presents….. Apr 6, 2010 08:51 PM (Total replies: 738)

Very nice.

Halo CE General Discussion » Σ Sigma Σ Apr 6, 2010 07:37 PM (Total replies: 34)

Quote: --- Original message by: Invader Veex
false!
Well mister, I was going off of the current Sigma list on Xfire so...

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Using SketchUp to Model a Map (lengthy) Apr 6, 2010 07:32 PM (Total replies: 33)

I'd stop there and learn modeling in 3ds max, because that's going to take as long as you made it in sketchup to fix the errors that's going to have trying to get it in-game.

Time: Fri November 15, 2019 6:29 AM 218 ms.
A Halo Maps Website