A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Havoc 101
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 21, 2009 06:17 PM
Occupation: Eating Cake. And making maps with weird storys (dude, where's my BR)
Interests:
Your Age: Somewhere between 1 and Infinity.
What Games do you play: Halo, Halo 2, Halo CE, Area 51, Marathon, and a bunch of other games.
I'm the cake that never stops!
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Havoc 101 has contributed to 40 posts out of 468033 total posts (.01%) in 3,987 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » HEV (helljumperpodd) veachel? Oct 21, 2009 06:11 PM (Total replies: 48)

Quote: --- Original message by: BeachParty clan

Yes the H2 one (that gamma shows) is already available on the site, I'm working on the halo 3 droppod.

e1: http://i36.tinypic.com/11wdpft.jpg
Edited by BeachParty clan on Oct 21, 2009 at 12:00 PM

Good stuff man, can't wait to see what it looks like on the Halo 1 engine.

Halo CE General Discussion » MP2SPMT: Official Unveiling Oct 20, 2009 02:55 AM (Total replies: 154)

Quote: --- Original message by: Polamee

Quote: --- Original message by: L0d3x
I'm liking the frozen marines.

Really? I always felt they looked kind of cheesy.
Edited by Polamee on Oct 20, 2009 at 02:41 AM

They look frozen, which seems like what you are going for.

Anyway, I'm liking what you guys are making so far!
Edited by Havoc 101 on Oct 20, 2009 at 02:57 AM

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » LIVE service Oct 20, 2009 01:10 AM (Total replies: 5)

Must be a glitch on your side, unfortunatly. I'd try to google it and see if anyone else has had the same problem.

Halo CE General Discussion » What do people prefer? Oct 20, 2009 01:05 AM (Total replies: 15)

I like AI maps the best. Espicially the ones that don't pit you alone against all zealots and major elites. :D

Halo CE General Discussion » onotix's odst v2 Oct 20, 2009 12:53 AM (Total replies: 33)

Sweet!

Halo CE General Discussion » Hey May 2, 2009 10:27 PM (Total replies: 5)

Okay, cool, because I've had Halo PC and CE for a while now, and kept thinking you had to pay to go online. Thanks for responces!

Halo CE General Discussion » Hey May 2, 2009 08:02 PM (Total replies: 5)

This may be a noobish question, but I've never played Halo PC or CE online, but I wanted to know if it was free, or you had to pay monthly like on Xbox Live.

Looks pretty awesome. Elephants anyone?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » BSP switching May 19, 2008 07:06 PM (Total replies: 12)

Quote: --- Original message by: gruntfromhalo
Quote: --- Original message by: DarkZealot
Not at all. A simple command can switch BSPs.

(switch_bsp <BSP INDEX>)

Yes. But before you put in that script, you need to add the extra scenario_structer.bsp tags. To do that, open gurilla, then open your scenario. Scroll down to the bottom. There should be a place saying "Structure BSPs" Click add. Then, click the 3 dots and find your extra BSP. For the script, it would look something like this:

(script continuous switchBSP
(begin
(sleep_until (volume_test_objects <insert triggervolume here> (players)) 15)
(switch_bsp <insert BSP index here>)
)
)

You would need to place a trigger volume, which here would act like a teleport to the other BSP.

Alright, I'll try that.
Edited by Havoc 101 on May 19, 2008 at 07:07 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » BSP switching May 18, 2008 04:04 PM (Total replies: 12)

I'm trying to use teleporters like in Retribution. I made a test to see if you could teleport to different BSPs. I put Bloodgulch and Dangercanyon together in Guerilla where it says structure BSPs. I put the source of the teleporter on Bloodgulch, and the target on Dangercanyon, compiled the map, and then played it. When I went throught the teleporter on Bloodgulch, I ended up falling to my death somewhere outside of the map. I don't know if you need a script or something to make that work. Does anyone have any ideas about this?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » BSP switching May 17, 2008 11:40 PM (Total replies: 12)

Quote: --- Original message by: Advancebo
um thats all in one scenario. all they did was make 1 scenario with the maps in it.

Yeah, sorry, I should have been more descriptive. How did they make it so you could go to all of the maps in one scenario?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » BSP switching May 17, 2008 10:14 PM (Total replies: 12)

I don't know if someone has asked this before, but I'll post this anyway. I just want to know how to switch the BSP scenarios in game. Like in the map Retribution, where you teleport to different maps like bloodgulch and chillout. If you know, please tell me. I'd be very grateful.

Halo CE General Discussion » Flying dropship Jan 24, 2008 11:45 AM (Total replies: 3)

Here's a cutscene tutorial. It should work:

http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=1257

Halo CE General Discussion » AI Scripting Jan 24, 2008 11:41 AM (Total replies: 3)

Use this:

http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=2879

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Could I get a tutorial please? Jan 8, 2008 11:50 PM (Total replies: 9)

There is one advanced modeling tutorail for 3d-max on this website. There might be more, but I only found one.

Halo CE General Discussion » tooooo many bloodgulch varients Jan 7, 2008 12:00 AM (Total replies: 15)

Just hope they don't get tired of making Bloodgulch maps, because if they start making a 1000 mods of any other map, nobody will bother making a mod of that map because all of the ideas will be taken.

Halo CE General Discussion » Possible co-op Jan 6, 2008 11:48 PM (Total replies: 48)

Quote: --- Original message by: Rm860
A co-op campaign in Halo CE can't be done.

It can be done if the map is multiplayer but plays like a singleplayer map. I also bet somebody will figure out a way to make co-op on the PC, too.

Halo CE General Discussion » New SP Map Project Dec 20, 2007 04:18 PM (Total replies: 43)

Quote: --- Original message by: selentic
Not only has this been cancelled (I think)

The link doesnt work.

I fixed the link.

Halo CE General Discussion » New SP Map Project Dec 20, 2007 04:16 PM (Total replies: 43)

Heres some more wepon ideas. I think these are the weapons from Star Ship Troopers.

http://www.starshiptroopers.net/Weapons.html
Edited by Havoc 101 on Dec 20, 2007 at 04:17 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » New SP Map Project Dec 20, 2007 03:55 PM (Total replies: 43)

Quote: --- Original message by: Donut
this isnt going to happen. 12 levels that DONT suck? not gonna happen.

It might happen with all of the people heping him, and the beach model looks pretty cool.

Time: Thu November 15, 2018 2:55 PM 266 ms.
A Halo Maps Website