A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Falcon
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 13, 2008 05:15 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 18
What Games do you play: Hello kitty adventures.
Trolls don't annoy me; they just amuse me.

Post Statistics
Falcon has contributed to 36 posts out of 469284 total posts (.01%) in 4,268 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » A good graphics card? Sep 13, 2008 05:15 PM (Total replies: 34)

Quote: --- Original message by: Scorpio

Nvidia doesn't show camo properly, and I'd rather have a card that does, because DXTweaker doesn't seem to work for me.

I have Nvidia and it works fine for me.

Halo CE General Discussion » A good graphics card? Sep 13, 2008 01:45 AM (Total replies: 34)

http://www.pricewatch.com/video_cards/geforce_8600_512mb.htm

or http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814133239&nm_mc=OTC-pr1c3watch&cm_mmc=OTC-pr1c3watch-_-Video+Cards-_-PNY+Technologies++Inc.-_-14133239

The newegg one has free three day shipping so it is exactly that price :P. Pricwatch.com is a very good place for finding parts in my opinion.

Halo CE General Discussion » You playing Halo Custom Edition. Sep 5, 2008 02:09 PM (Total replies: 61)

http://www.xfire.com/screenshots/seapig77/ss_file-dce9d2b0fb21f0de9d5ea84c6efd9d552a8a0802.jpg
I am going to shoot you all mwuahahhahaa
Edited by Falcon on Sep 5, 2008 at 02:13 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » [K9] Clan Official Thread Sep 3, 2008 12:32 AM (Total replies: 23)

so the leader that stepped down, kicked the leader that she put in place. Real nice. lol. Well tell me if you guys release any movies. A bird needs something good to watch.

Halo CE General Discussion » How on eartth did this forum last this long? Sep 2, 2008 08:55 PM (Total replies: 40)

Quote: Eventually they will realise their mistake and hoepfully this relisation will make them a better person; after all you set them the example...

Think Gaurdian will realize his mistake? Had to say that. But I think a good solution is to edit their bad post into something really nice, that way they will just get fed up and leave. I know that would take a lot of time, but its just a suggestion.

Halo CE General Discussion » How on eartth did this forum last this long? Sep 2, 2008 07:38 PM (Total replies: 40)

Quote: --- Original message by: Face
This is somewhat off-topic but I've been wondering for a while why it is a rule that we aren't supposed to act as moderators. I don't mean have special rights or anything, I just wonder if it's so wrong to set someone straight, possibly by quoting a rule or two. I'm guessing it's because some people couldn't properly handle "setting someone straight," but if done properly, is it so wrong?

if you correct them they will most likely start insulting you endlessly untill dennis bans them. Just fyi :P .

Quote: and wtf, 16? your just about a year older than me. im sorry, thats just a real shocker that we actually have mature people my age here

lol yes, like the Marines commercial go, The few, The Proud. Pretty sad i remember that commercial.
Edited by Falcon on Sep 2, 2008 at 07:40 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » How on eartth did this forum last this long? Sep 2, 2008 07:12 PM (Total replies: 40)

Quote: --- Original message by: kai5888
Quote: --- Original message by: Falcon
Quote: --- Original message by: D Salimander
I likle cheeese.

Wow you so stole my line. Do you know me on xfire or are you just some random person that happens to say the same thing I do?

he probably took that from a show on cartoon network (in fact i know thats where he got it from... or im pretty sure)

because they had a character named cheese who says... "i like cheeeese"

Well thats just wonderful, now I have to find a new phrase. Anyways I agree Higuy. Dennis you do a wonderful job here.

Halo CE General Discussion » How on eartth did this forum last this long? Sep 2, 2008 07:04 PM (Total replies: 40)

Quote: --- Original message by: D Salimander
I likle cheeese.

Wow you so stole my line. Do you know me on xfire or are you just some random person that happens to say the same thing I do?

Also I am turning 16 in like 7 days, and I can be mature if I want to be. Normally though if there is an A**hole talking crap I do enjoy responding and watching them try to make a comeback, Sorry, but i find that entertaining and at least I admit it lol.
Edited by Falcon on Sep 2, 2008 at 07:07 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » How on eartth did this forum last this long? Sep 2, 2008 05:29 PM (Total replies: 40)

Quote: you are right, to an extent. its not that they just dont know, its that they dont just not know. because the forum is made up of 12-16 year olds, you can see that children would have a hard time controlling themselves. they are naturally impatient, they do not understand what dedication is. they ask a question and want an answer that makes sense to them and is easy to do. when they get a response such as "go look up some tutorials" they have to actually work now, which makes them angry, to they fall back on childish arguing.

Wow nice going, you just described 10 - 13 not 12 - 16. In other words, I disagree, most kids are capable at controlling themselves easily. They just chose not to because its over the internet and no one can really do anything about it. Also tons of kids understand what dedication is they just sometimes rather have a human walk them through step by step, because individualized learning is the best learning. Can't argue with the childish arguing though.

Halo CE General Discussion » [K9] Clan Official Thread Sep 2, 2008 02:52 PM (Total replies: 23)

Could you give a list of who all is in the clan. Also how does a clan kick its leader? I know he can't get on the computer, but I don't think that is considered him being kicked from the clan. I could be wrong and most likely am. Still I don't suggest you correct a retard.

Halo CE General Discussion » aweosme ideas for new maps Jul 8, 2008 02:13 PM (Total replies: 36)

It took me a little bit to catch on to what "rite" was. (yes i know im slow and stupid) but for all the people slow in ze head like me it means Riot.

In other news, I think that more cops vs civis maps should be put out. I mean you always see about 3 servers playing it, so why not put out a map for it?
Edited by Falcon on Jul 8, 2008 at 02:15 PM

punkbuster has its downsides btw. I play a lot of games with punkbuster and it always has slower loading, some type of update, or just stupid errors. I also heard a rumor that it hurts ze trees. :( (im not a enviromentalist but i am a bird) :P

Halo CE General Discussion » Maps - Work In Process thread [WiP] Jun 18, 2008 11:43 AM (Total replies: 190)

spartan can you make the pics a little bit brighter?

Quote: --- Original message by: DarkZealot
This server app seems like one hell of a hoax, you would need to memory edit values to do the stuff it does, and over the net, there is NO way to edit someone else's name, it's impossible. I believe this application is a hoax.

Are there any videos of it? I could fake an app like this with about 4 minutes of using Visual Studio.

I have seen it in action. Trust me it works. I think Rec0 made it.

Halo CE General Discussion » Maps - Work In Process thread [WiP] Jun 13, 2008 01:09 AM (Total replies: 190)

Quote: --- Original message by: ILLEGALLcheatsMAN
it'll have abase and an oil rig, and the driving itself goes underwater, goes through an office building (not modeled yet) and has 2 good jumps, whats not to like?

it gotz no monayz. lol jk Sounds good. Any different types of vehicles?

EDIT: just a suggestion. It might be cool to have the cars explode when you press control. It would have to have a big enough explosion to hit anything a car length away
Edited by Falcon on Jun 13, 2008 at 01:22 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Maps - Work In Process thread [WiP] Jun 13, 2008 01:01 AM (Total replies: 190)

cheatsman, no offense but is it going to be more complex than that? If not thats fine, im just wondering.

Higuy, like the map :P would u consider h3 weapons?
Edited by Falcon on Jun 13, 2008 at 01:02 AM

aim assist might be good for the people who always shot aimbot. Well if everyone had aim assist in the match i think it would be pretty fair and not cheating. If there ever were an aim assist program i would like it to show that the player is using that program. Then i wouldnt have a problem with it at all.

Halo CE General Discussion » regarding sciophobia Jun 13, 2008 12:32 AM (Total replies: 2)

it has been my favorite map and i am the one that got it on to stw cycle :P

Halo CE General Discussion » regarding sciophobia Jun 13, 2008 12:28 AM (Total replies: 2)

I find this map to be a very good map yet i would like it if there were a smaller version of it.

http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=2324

It has plenty of places to hide in the dark and use stealth (which i like) yet it has enough room to do shoot outs with pistols in the middle. Could anyone please make a similar map yet smaller?

Quote: --- Original message by: Garniso
STW, especially Picard, are in no way capable of an accurate judgement on whether someone is aimbotting or not. Quite often Picard mistakes true skill for a bot based solely on kill count and the fact that his other mates complain about getting rolled. I think I got sightjacked for 3 whole games before getting banned because he thought that I locked onto a guy once. Of course, he wasn't recording and wouldn't change his postion since, and I quote }GK{Dorune here, "He saw it with his eyes" and that was the only proof he needed.

In my opinion, if an admin is going to ban someone for aimbotting they should at least record some evidence for their case.

[EV]Garniso -- EVClan.com
Edited by Garniso on Jun 4, 2008 at 09:22 PM

Well it is his server and if he thinks someone is botting he does not have to anwser to you or anyone else because it is his server. Picard always sight jacks too so he doesnt just ban them because they are good.

Also you can not make that judgement that STW can not make good judgement because there are plenty of stw members you have not met and only about 5 of them are bot parinoid.
Edited by Falcon on Jun 5, 2008 at 12:16 AM

Time: Fri August 23, 2019 2:50 PM 218 ms.
A Halo Maps Website