A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: alucard0
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 23, 2007 01:33 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
alucard0 has contributed to 2 posts out of 469280 total posts (0.00%) in 4,258 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » i need big help! Dec 23, 2007 01:33 AM (Total replies: 4)

yeah it was my firewall thx for that. but now i'm facing other problems i started halo:ce and it said my video driver was too old so i updated now it starts but i can see parts and it keeep on jumping the image i allready managed to change setting to mine but it stills just not working i migth just give up

Halo CE General Discussion » i need big help! Dec 22, 2007 09:05 PM (Total replies: 4)

ok i know i'm new and all but i would really apreciate any help.

my problem is that when i try to download anything from the site it gives me this message.

Quote:
PLEASE NOTE!

You must have cookies enabled in your web browser in order to download. You must download the file within 10 minutes of viewing the download page or your download reservation will expire. This has been done to prevent BOTS and automated leeching programs from initiating a download. This website is designed for people so a person must perform the download.

For Internet Explorer 7
To always enable cookies for the Halo Maps websites in Internet Explorer 7 select Tools>Internet Options then select the Privacy tab. On the Privacy Tab click the "sites" button. In the "Address of website" field enter each of these websites one at a time:

halomaps.org - click Allow
halomovies.org - click Allow

Then click OK then OK on the Internet options page.

For Firefox Browser
To always enable cookies for the Halo Maps websites in Firefox select Tools>Options then select the Privacy tab. On the Privacy Tab click the "exceptions" button in the cookies section. In the "Address of website" field enter each of these websites one at a time:

halomaps.org - click Allow
www.halomaps.org - click Allow
hce.halomaps.org - click Allow
h2v.halomaps.org - click Allow
hcec.halomaps.org - click Allow
halomovies.org - click Allow
www.halomovies.org - click allow

Then click OK to close the options dialog box.
Quote:

i followed them did not work i used firefox nothing even try using opera i have internet explorer and nothing it just kept giving me the same message i bougth the game an everything what can i do to download the stuff on the site ?
please help me on this

Time: Sun August 18, 2019 4:28 PM 422 ms.
A Halo Maps Website