A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: warturtle117
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 4, 2010 06:07 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo CE
lighting is everything right? no? then wtf is?!?!
Email: {hidden}
AIM:
MSN IM:
Yahoo IM:

Post Statistics
warturtle117 has contributed to 208 posts out of 413833 total posts (.05%) in 2,465 days (.08 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » wheres the sandytrap? Jan 4, 2010 06:07 AM (Total replies: 199)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dark Neon
Hmm, something just doesnt look right. But I cant point it out atm.

i think i know what you mean. is it the pillar things in the middle perhaps? like the curve into the middle so its like [ (im just using this as an example) when it should kind be like L but still curving a little to the middle sorry if im using bad references.i cant us any pictures atm lol

Do you run XP or vista? because i have vista and like someone said earlier (sorry i forgot your name) try unblocking it with windows firewall. normally on vista if you install halo and connect online for a first or simply play for a first time a windows account control should popup asking you to eithwer unblock or keep blocking. just click unblock. if that doesnt happen then (if you dont already know) click start go to control panel Security Center, click on windows firewall, allow a program through firewall and find the halo icon where ever it is installed if you cannot find in the preset list then click add program then it should be in there, if however it should not be in there for some odd reason then hit browse and click on your halo icon. if that does not work then im afraid im sorry for not being any help. Hope it works and best of luck to you m8

Halo CE General Discussion » Hi video maker requesting help plz. Jan 3, 2010 02:42 AM (Total replies: 0)

Hello so I am a video maker and I was going to make just basic scenery videos of halo maps and by user request just some random and or shootout videos. I will be usiung the original soundtrack of Assassin's Creed 2 for big open sceneric maps such as hugeass and coldsnap, For combat maps i will using song by slipknot, system of a down, evanessence etc...

So my whole point of the topic is. what are some maps i can use to show off scenery and provide user interest.

Also if you have a map you made or would like to have credit for I will put in video description the user who created the map and where it can be downloaded.

EDIT:
Right realizing that some fo you would like to see some of my work I am finishing up a video of the odst map MOMBASA ODST and should be done and on youtube by 3pm EST tomorow
Edited by warturtle117 on Jan 3, 2010 at 03:17 AM

EDIT2: ok so here is the first video of my work earlier than expected but oh well
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZSrFnXZARA
Edited by warturtle117 on Jan 3, 2010 at 05:18 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » is this a mod or custom created? Oct 30, 2009 05:58 PM (Total replies: 2)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq7V1yjofGU&feature=related#movie_player
how did he do thisi have been google searching halo pc mods and havent come up succesful with an answer other than hht or hmt

Halo CE General Discussion » nickalsharp Oct 23, 2009 11:36 PM (Total replies: 17)

uhh like where do i download? ive been waiting for a map like this in forever

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP][MOD] Flood Campaign Oct 23, 2009 11:33 PM (Total replies: 3202)

Quote: --- Original message by: Lone Warrior
Quote: --- Original message by: Gamma927
All animations are being redone, except grenade throwing is being removed.

a) Because I suck at making throw-grenade animations
b) Because Lone said so :P

On a side note, how do flood even reload weapons with just one hand?

Short Explanation: Same as a normal person.

Long Explanation: Flood retain knowledge on how to use things. Vehicle, weapons e.t.c. I.e, they will most likely have retained the knowledge of how to reload a weapon. Just keeping it easy for you .

umm just a thought why not just like have the flood like throw the weapon down and you can go melee from there until you find another gun? just a thought however

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Halo Freezes with version changer? Oct 21, 2009 05:24 PM (Total replies: 7)

where can i find one?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Halo Freezes with version changer? Oct 20, 2009 05:22 PM (Total replies: 7)

ok so i wanted to use thirdperson/fov with halo custom edition. everytime i load halo up and change it to 1.08xCE it says it was succesfully changed. however... when i click multiplayer it says checking for updates and when that dissappears it freezes completely. i have to alt tab out, show desktop, open task manager etc.... how can i get this to stop?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Developer console command help? Oct 18, 2009 02:19 PM (Total replies: 4)

thnks much for your help guys i thought i had it when i tried dev trainer 3.0 beta but no :(
ummm afterlooking throughit for an hour i didnt see anything that would help :(
Edited by warturtle117 on Oct 18, 2009 at 02:27 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Developer console command help? Oct 17, 2009 12:56 PM (Total replies: 4)

ok so i was wondering what would i type to make the marine green overlay on the hud. iwould use trainers but they often get out of hand i prefer the typing so i can remember the command

Halo CE General Discussion » Halloween fun. Please Read Oct 17, 2009 12:41 PM (Total replies: 18)

sad faace:( i had to walk around the map cuz no one had a server upp anyway i got some really cool screenies XD also the map is really awesome just needs to get spread around more

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] A Map That Doesn't Suck Oct 17, 2009 12:31 PM (Total replies: 83)

wow this looks reaslly nice im just kinda doing the un-useful part and well yeah waiting for it to be released lol but just a little information on the map- will it have like little flying birds outside the map for a little idk story? im sure no one would care if it was there or not but it wouldbe awesome if there were. :D

Halo CE General Discussion » Halloween fun. Please Read Oct 16, 2009 11:02 PM (Total replies: 18)

this looks fun ill play :D ive actually been looking for a map like this XD

Halo CE General Discussion » post your desktop 2 Oct 11, 2009 02:44 PM (Total replies: 89)

Quote: --- Original message by: SegwayMaster1324

cool i cant help but say this but GHILLIE SUITS IN HALO FTW!! lol thisis awesome

Halo CE General Discussion » HCE: ODST, a mini campaign. Sep 26, 2009 04:30 PM (Total replies: 351)

im sorry dude but it was fun and it adds to odst gameplay

Halo CE General Discussion » HCE: ODST, a mini campaign. Sep 26, 2009 04:13 PM (Total replies: 351)

ok im going to write my turthfull 110% review of the map and im not holding back.

to start things off when i startede i was dissapointed thinking it would atleast show a cutscene of your drop into where ever its based at.

i sorta expected too much of the map and kinda expectedit to be "NIGHT"
the ai seemed rather... stupid.

i immediately found away around the set of enemies after the first nav point.

i unloaded like 2 smg clips on an elite and it didnt die until i switched to pistol and shotit in the head.

the way the odst's head on the ghost looked like he didnt even want to look at where he was going but ratherhe was about to vomit.

Also nav point bugs up....
but other than that first odst mini campaign FTW
Edited by warturtle117 on Sep 26, 2009 at 04:29 PM

ok so i wanted to make a simple test video to see if i can find any software with green screen background effects or the other software i forget what its called however. but is there anysoftware that is free to download that i can use right now im about to try sony pro vegas

Halo CE General Discussion » HCE: ODST, a mini campaign. Sep 23, 2009 05:26 AM (Total replies: 351)

that sad that it wasnt as awesome as people are saying but i played the first mission at my friends house where you umm wait dont wanna spoil it but basically where the game started i thought that was bad ass but i have my own opinion

Halo CE General Discussion » HCE: ODST, a mini campaign. Sep 22, 2009 05:05 AM (Total replies: 351)

lol soit gets released today? a little passed odst came out by like 5 hours buti dont wanna be a smart a$$ its fine tho because i wanna try out odst first!! after school tho
also what art thou levels again i found domain final lol but the third and fourth levels?
Edited by warturtle117 on Sep 22, 2009 at 05:07 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » HCE: ODST, a mini campaign. Sep 20, 2009 07:12 PM (Total replies: 351)

man this seems like its going to be awesome can't wait

Time: Tue September 30, 2014 1:53 AM 281 ms.
A Halo Maps Website