A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Igottabeme
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 19, 2008 03:56 PM
Interests:
Your Age: Perfectly acurate... lol
What Games do you play: Anything realistic with small recall to the past
The Big Man is back...-TJH
Email: {hidden}
AIM:
MSN IM:
Yahoo IM:

Post Statistics
Igottabeme has contributed to 6 posts out of 479043 total posts (0.00%) in 2,391 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Okay, here is my revised list...

Frame Gun
Frame Magazine
frame ophandle
#left hand cyborg
#left hand marine
#primary ejection
#primary trigger
#ground point
__unnamed

I still get the no get warning... What am I doing wrong? lol -TJH

Well, I have made some progress... Now that my gun is labeled correctly instead of no geometry to export, now i receive the famous "no-get" function.... And i need my main frame to be called frame gun because the other markers are labeled as frame <corrosponding name>. So I guess my question is... what are my options now? -TJH
Edited by Igottabeme on Jan 19, 2008 at 01:35 AM

um hello, H4Z4RD? I know how to link... thank you very much... I stated that in the FIRST message I posted.

Bobbysoon and Killer Kiwi: Thank you so much for your help... Although, in your last list, there is a editable mesh label... I don't have that... Is that something I should be concerned about? Or is it just a modifier?

Napalm: You bring up an interesting point that I need clarification on... I shouldn't link the other nodes to the frame, just link the frame to the model and thats it? Okay, I thought they all should be linked to it... I will try that and post later... :) Thank you! -TJH

btw here is an image of the heiarchy and track... If it helps... In this form, it says I have no geometry to export, and the the model of the rifle is called #gun.
Edited by Igottabeme on Jan 17, 2008 at 01:32 AM

I dont have a #smoke node... I just stole the nodes from the original sniper rifle in halo... here is what I have under frame gun...

frame magazine
frame ophandle
#left hand cyborg
#left hand marine
#primary ejection
#primary trigger
#ground point

I also did not convert frames or markers

I linked the gun to the frame, and got the gun model under the frame... But it still says there is no geometry to export...

I tried that... and for your information napalm, YES i did link... however... am concerned rather with the order they were linked...

I used the track view, (linking the gun to the frame before...) )and the model (#gun) was UNDER the #frame. Still I receive the "No geometry to export" warning. (Mind you I am using G-MAX...) The model of my gun is a child of the frame, yet i am still having trouble... is it a nodes thing, or is there something i missed? -TJH

Hey... I am trying to export a weapon with the JMS exporter... I know this topic has been brought up several times... but I cant find any that apply to my situation very well... I guess I out to go through my list of proccess...

1. I created my sniper rifle... very basic... no magazine...

2. I imported the original sniper rifle from halo and removed the enveloped models, and placed the nodes of it to my weapon (which hopefully are probably correct).

3. To link them I FIRST clicked on the #frame and dragged it to my model... which I stand corrected if I have them reversed... but here is where the trouble starts...

If I connect the frame to the gun, and then export, I get a "No geometry to export" error...

but then...

If I unlink that and connect the gun to the frame... I recieve a "Too many Actors" report...

I know I am doing something wrong... But can anyone tell me what it is? Also, The frame is linked to the rest of the nodes right? Thanks! -TJH

Time: Tue July 29, 2014 10:45 AM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website