A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Z_4SS4SS1N
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 7, 2008 06:58 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 21...no that's not it, it's...not thats not ir either...IDK!
What Games do you play: Halo 3 (XBOX360), Halo Custom Edition (PC), Halo Combat Evolved (PC)
"Flies spread disease, so keep yours closed"

Post Statistics
Z_4SS4SS1N has contributed to 120 posts out of 469375 total posts (.03%) in 4,290 days (.03 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

### ERROR couldn't update edge #10 (red)
### ERROR couldn't update edge #10 (red)
### ERROR couldn't update edge #138 (red)
### ERROR couldn't update edge #82 (red)
### ERROR couldn't update edge #82 (red)
### ERROR couldn't update edge #138 (red)
### ERROR couldn't update edge #240 (red)
### ERROR couldn't update edge #240 (red)

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » I Need a sound! Nov 4, 2008 12:38 PM (Total replies: 5)

I would like to make the song down with the sickness by disturbed the background music for one of my maps (i have looked at tutorials but they are too confusing, because they do 3 types of sounds at one time (1 for a weapon, 1 for a vehicle, and 1 for background)

any help? OR if you can post a link to the .sound file(s) that would be good too

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » WRL Files Nov 3, 2008 07:27 PM (Total replies: 0)

How do you use WRL files in Gmax?

i know how to import with chimp, but how do you fix?

try having another person join, i have noticed that with some of my games, have some one join then click new game and choose ur map and gametype.

should work, if not soz.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Sapien Jul 21, 2008 06:50 PM (Total replies: 2)

try holding control and press tab.

if you have just made the map you should look at a tut

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » how do i turn off safe mode? Jul 21, 2008 06:07 PM (Total replies: 4)

no, i mean halo ce safe mode, but thats in properties isnt it?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Can anyone find the script in this? Jul 21, 2008 06:06 PM (Total replies: 4)

an interest in scripts can lead to great career a loads of $

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » A few of my Ideas and thoughts on HCE Jul 21, 2008 05:32 PM (Total replies: 4)

i like it, dont put a scope on it though, may make it too easy to use, and that was the mistak made with the rocket launcher.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » how do i turn off safe mode? Jul 21, 2008 05:15 PM (Total replies: 4)

how do i turn off safe mode, sapien wont open and i believe its because of that.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Sapien Problem Jul 20, 2008 09:22 PM (Total replies: 2)

how exactly would i go about turning it off???

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Sapien Problem Jul 20, 2008 03:53 PM (Total replies: 2)

Sapien used to work just fine, used too, now when I open it (and i do set the affinity) it opens for a sec and the closes.

i was thinking it might have something to do with haloCE's "safemode" cuz i tried to play the map upskirts v4 or something like that, and it gave me exception.

any ideas?

thx

ok, so that didnt mean anything, it was just informing me?

try first link

Here is a pic of the command prompt:

atleast one should work

http://img227.imageshack.us/my.php?image=toolerrorkz2.png
Edited by Z_4SS4SS1N on May 9, 2008 at 05:29 PM

I was gonna join, but ur rules are terrible.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Operation: Desert Storm May 7, 2008 04:56 PM (Total replies: 11)

thank you, you saved me a lot of time, though I will not really working on this map until the beggining of June, I will need to start collecting what I need.

EDIT:

I finished the model of the level (I think I should redo the material tho), and have it saved as a .jms, so now all I need is the bipeds, AI, weapons, vehicles, buildings (adobe kinda style if you can make'em like dat) and I BELIEVE that is all, if I need anything else I'll add it to da list.
Edited by Z_4SS4SS1N on May 7, 2008 at 09:16 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Operation: Desert Storm May 6, 2008 09:04 PM (Total replies: 11)

yes, I see your point, the story line wouldn't be followed at all (I might make a mp one just for fun tho)

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Operation: Desert Storm May 6, 2008 08:47 PM (Total replies: 11)

ty sierra117, do you have a link to that map, cuz I can get the ai using hek+?

And in your guys' opinion, would it be good as a pvp map, like maybe 5 marines v 11 terrorists (I would scale down the map of course)
Edited by Z_4SS4SS1N on May 6, 2008 at 08:49 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Sync AI??? May 6, 2008 08:45 PM (Total replies: 13)

awww, that kinda takes the fun out of having AI.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Sync AI??? May 6, 2008 05:21 PM (Total replies: 13)

Is there any way to sync AI in Multiplayer, or atleast make it seem that way?

Time: Tue October 15, 2019 3:53 AM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website