A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Falzar2142
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 25, 2009 06:50 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 16
What Games do you play: Halo, HaloCE, and Halo 2 for windows vista, halo 3 xbox , gears pc and gears 2
UF Clan - Lieutenant

Post Statistics
Falzar2142 has contributed to 58 posts out of 469511 total posts (.01%) in 4,348 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

some is hacking and it is still happening untill this day to many players

Here we go again this is the main reason i stop posting in the CMT threats over a year i had being reading everything from my emails since i subscribed to the cmt threats.
Edited by Falzar2142 on Mar 19, 2009 at 12:15 AM

you must have time time warner cable as ur internet protocol and halo 2 for windows vista has to be running on a operation system (os) or as we called computer with windows vista

and u must have a dynamic ip address

this will not work on a computer running windows xp with halo 2 vista installed

i dont take all the credit my brother and i were working on this two routers until we finnaly make them work with xbox live
this instructions work with games for windows and games for xbox 360

firsts we must know how to configure your adapter
to do that type in ur browser 192.168.0.1
this will take u to ur router page configuration
if it ask u for a password and a user name the default one is for every adapter below

username:admin
password:password

now that u have entered
go straight to port triggering
do not go to port froward and add ports go to port triggering ignore port froward we don't need it
if u mess with port froward you will not be able to connect or go to xbox live

ok lets continue

once u r in port triggering add the ports 80 in the in the first row in the four empty epaces
and make it (TCP) and enable it make sure it has and arrow of enable on the side

next on the row under port 80
add the port 3074 on the four empty spaces and make it (TCP)
make sure to enable it too like port 80

once u r done scroll the page down and click apply

now lets go to the DMZ host section there u must put and ip host by adding only two numbers
on the square it has to be a next ip address to yours
for example your ip could be 192.168.0.68 just type 192.168.0.169
like that it can be before ur actual ip or after ur ip
doing you will confuse the routers firmware that block xboxlive

once u r done , congratulations u r done now u can connect to xboxlive

but if u r running a firewall on ur computer read the next section below or if u r running and

xbox 360 read the last section below where it says "additional instructions for xbox360"

------this section is only for people running games for windows on pc---------------------------------
u dont have to do this part u r using a xbox 360 online--------

note: if u have a firewall for example like me and my brother have in each computer, mcafee 2007 plus on my pc and 2008 plus on his or any kind just make sure to add
port: 80 (TCP)
and
port: 3074(TCP)

--------------------------------additional instructions for xbox360----------------------------------------
the only additional instruction is that u have to make activate upnp on ur router
to do that go to the section on upnp mark the small square qhere it says turn upnp on and click apply and u r done

Halo CE General Discussion » how about Feb 5, 2008 07:32 PM (Total replies: 1)

how about if cmt gives halo ce spv2 the ability to use the arbiter like halo 2 vista

Time: Thu December 12, 2019 8:25 AM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website