A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: warpped655
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 23, 2008 01:16 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}
AIM:
MSN IM:
Yahoo IM:

Post Statistics
warpped655 has contributed to 2 posts out of 479404 total posts (0.00%) in 2,383 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

oh.. well that sucks... I wish there was some sort of easier way of getting all the good maps... (other then going through the entire archive and picking and choosing after DLing and then trying it out) I'm one of those people you wonder if they have OCD. I like to have a complete collection, I also love variety, so I sort of wish their was a ded. server with every decent to awesome map made the just cycled through the maps with a random gametype. :P I'd join it and It only...

As the title of the topic states: Where can I find All Halo CE custom maps in one single Download? does a single DL exist? I found a few Download links filled with maps and are in the process of DLing, but they don't have ALL of them.

If one at least exists that doesn't have ALL but just most, and the few that would be left are just like the newest maps or something (which I could just DL quickly after ward)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I didn't see a support forum for this sort of thing.

Time: Thu July 31, 2014 9:39 PM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website