A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Whoo71
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 20, 2008 02:01 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo, Doom, Quake, Metroid
Know how to use Gurilla, learning Sapien
Email: {hidden}
AIM:
MSN IM:
Yahoo IM:

Post Statistics
Whoo71 has contributed to 10 posts out of 479035 total posts (0.00%) in 2,380 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » I Need Help Jun 20, 2008 02:01 PM (Total replies: 15)

Maby because Halo 2 is a DVD, not a CD.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » 3DS Max 8 problems Jun 20, 2008 01:36 PM (Total replies: 5)

Hi. I got 3DS Max 8 yesterday and put in the new blitzkrieg.dle in the plugins folder. However after moving the 4 .dll's i got this message for msvcp71.dll:

Cannot move msvcp71.dll: A file with the name you specified already exists. Specify a different filename.

Then when I try to copy it:

Cannot copy msvcp71.dll: It is being used by another person or program. Close any programs that might be using the file and try again

3DS Max isn't open. I cannot do this is safe mode because my computer locks up when I try to start it in safe mode. Any ideas?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Custom Vehicle not appearing in sapien. Feb 10, 2008 12:16 PM (Total replies: 7)

Basicly I opened hicery view, clicked edit types, and added the spelican.vehicle. Then using the Tool window in Sapien I set it to spawn on slayer, CTF, and oddball games. I also set it to spawn attomaticly when the game starts. Now can someone tell me where tool++ puts the compiled .scenario files?
Edited by Whoo71 on Feb 10, 2008 at 12:17 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Custom Vehicle not appearing in sapien. Feb 9, 2008 11:58 PM (Total replies: 7)

I've got it to appear and the map compiled I just don't know where tool++ put it.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Custom Vehicle not appearing in sapien. Feb 9, 2008 10:06 PM (Total replies: 7)

I've copied the pelican vehicle from coldsnap and placed it in sapien. Now when I click drop objects, and select it nothing spawns. Help?

Map: Sidewinder

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » How to use Sapien? Feb 8, 2008 03:24 PM (Total replies: 7)

I have found them. Now when I open Sapien none of the windows load, and my computer freezes. Help?

P.s. The map is RatRace

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » How to use Sapien? Feb 7, 2008 04:48 PM (Total replies: 7)

I don't see any folders to drag over.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » How to use Sapien? Feb 7, 2008 04:25 PM (Total replies: 7)

I got the HEK+, but what do you mean drag all the folders and extract?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » How to use Sapien? Feb 7, 2008 03:40 PM (Total replies: 7)

After learning that making maps is very complicated, I want to learn how to use sapien. I can't figure out how to convert the map files into scenario files. Please help.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » New to mapping Jan 23, 2008 04:16 PM (Total replies: 2)

Hey.I'm new to mapping, and at the forums, and I'm basiclly asking how to get started with maps, and if 3Ds Max is the only 3D modler required.

Time: Tue July 29, 2014 8:42 AM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website