A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: ice_king
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 20, 2008 07:29 AM
Interests:
Your Age: can't you guess that? IDIOT!!
What Games do you play: all of them
come here, i have cookies
Email: {hidden}
AIM:
MSN IM:
Yahoo IM:

Post Statistics
ice_king has contributed to 500 posts out of 470316 total posts (.11%) in 3,077 days (.16 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Message to all N00BS Jul 5, 2007 05:28 AM (Total replies: 59)

you should make it respond to teamkillers cuz even non-noobs camp from time to time

Halo CE General Discussion » Pokemon-Halo version Jul 5, 2007 05:27 AM (Total replies: 422)

one usable GBA emulator for the PC is visual boy advance. just google it, you will find it.

Halo CE General Discussion » need some help wiht making maps Jul 5, 2007 05:26 AM (Total replies: 14)

i needed that CD drive somewhere else, and i can't put it back in right now. and in any case, if you have nothing constructive to say, i would prefer it if you said nothing at all, if you did, you would be considered a spammer, if not a flamer.

Halo CE General Discussion » need some help wiht making maps Jul 4, 2007 12:06 PM (Total replies: 14)

if you can't say anything useful, then dont say anything at all, and don't behave like a kid

Halo CE General Discussion » need some help wiht making maps Jul 4, 2007 11:24 AM (Total replies: 14)

.......... spammer

Halo CE General Discussion » need some help wiht making maps Jul 4, 2007 10:57 AM (Total replies: 14)

ok, here's the deal. i can make some kick @ss BSPs, but i can't populate them. reason being that this PC hasn't got a CD drive, and my halo PC can't handle the dev kit. so in short: if you awnt to help, add me on MSN (coolguysep [AT] hotmail [DOT] com) and let's get busy.

Halo CE General Discussion » Pokemon-Halo version Apr 15, 2007 07:40 AM (Total replies: 422)

thats a paintjob..

Halo CE General Discussion » Pokemon-Halo version Apr 14, 2007 09:17 AM (Total replies: 422)

so..... is there actually ANY progress?

Halo CE General Discussion » Pokemon-Halo version Apr 11, 2007 07:48 AM (Total replies: 422)

i seriously think it should be an armless flood following you............

Halo CE General Discussion » Pokemon-Halo version Apr 10, 2007 06:10 AM (Total replies: 422)

so.......... any progress??

Halo CE General Discussion » Pokemon-Halo version Mar 28, 2007 08:04 AM (Total replies: 422)

lol thanks, i can't wait to play this thing

Halo CE General Discussion » Pokemon-Halo version Mar 27, 2007 12:17 PM (Total replies: 422)

lol make me into a full black boss guy with a blue crown!! (for my name, get it? )
Edited by ice_king on Mar 27, 2007 at 12:21 PM

1. probably not
2. he did that
3. so do i

i take my hat off to you, yoyorast. it looks mint. although i WOULD like a secret rom, you are right about it distracting players from their gameplay. maybe make a room with credits that's just like any other room? easy to enter, easy to find and not hidden at all?. oh, and lease also consider putting a helicoptre instead of a banshee. makes the map feel more modern

ok with the GMax exporter, i get unknown property: name is undefined. what do i do?

will it be posted on the main site?

i recently saw this guy online, and he said he was filming for a halo CE war of the worlds, that was on the hugeass map. whas this you, hailstorm?

Time: Wed April 23, 2014 11:13 PM 218 ms.
A Halo Maps Website