A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: blood eagle
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 13, 2009 01:30 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
blood eagle has contributed to 13 posts out of 469343 total posts (0.00%) in 4,243 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Help with Sapien. Aug 13, 2009 01:30 AM (Total replies: 29)

Ok, all the suggestions given to me seem not to help, Ive been on this sapien problem for too long so I might just ignore this topic for a while and relax from trying to make a map.

Sorry if my problem wasnt specific enough for some people but if your willing to help me still just send me a private message. Big thanks to everybody who tried to help.

I'll be back in a few days or so but for now, its time for a break.

Edited by blood eagle on Aug 13, 2009 at 01:33 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Help with Sapien. Aug 12, 2009 08:47 AM (Total replies: 29)

How do I give it shaders?

Halo CE General Discussion » Help with Sapien. Aug 11, 2009 12:48 PM (Total replies: 29)

Quote: --- Original message by: Gamma927
You have to wait it out. Probably a few hours. Or you can do tool, which takes about 2 minutes.

Ok, I typed tool lightmaps levels\bliss\bliss bliss 0 0.9 in tool (cmd.exe right?) and after a few seconds, it said at the bottom of the window,

bitmap created
finished levels\bliss/bliss
done

now when I open Sapien, and then i open bliss.scenario, Sapian opens but i still cant see my map.

the camera view box is just gray still.
Edited by blood eagle on Aug 11, 2009 at 12:50 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Help with Sapien. Aug 11, 2009 10:34 AM (Total replies: 29)

Sapien. Hit the ~ button like you would if you were cheating in Halo, and type in the first command. Then, hit enter, and it should return "1". Then, type in the second command.

I did what you said. I opened up sapien and pressed the ~ button, but every time I press it, my mouse cursor just vanishes and I have to Ctrl Alt Delete sapien to close it.

Is there something wrong that is happening with my computer itself or Sapien?

Halo CE General Discussion » Help with Sapien. Aug 11, 2009 09:51 AM (Total replies: 29)

To do Sapien, type

radiosity_quality 1
radiosity_start

It takes a LOT longer though.

sorry but where exactly do i type this again? in tool?

Halo CE General Discussion » Help with Sapien. Aug 11, 2009 09:32 AM (Total replies: 29)

Quote: --- Original message by: jacknme
Quote: --- Original message by: blood eagle
Ive already tried tool lightmaps levels\bliss\bliss bliss 0 0.9
and it still doesnt show.

Im not sure if Sapien itself has a problem, I download it and it opens properly without any problems.

Type it in tool. There is a way to do it in Sapien, just more tedious

Would you mind telling me how it happens in sapien?

The Tool method just isnt working for me.
Edited by blood eagle on Aug 11, 2009 at 09:36 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Help with Sapien. Aug 10, 2009 01:43 PM (Total replies: 29)

Ive already tried tool lightmaps levels\bliss\bliss bliss 0 0.9
and it still doesnt show.

Im not sure if Sapien itself has a problem, I download it and it opens properly without any problems.

Halo CE General Discussion » Help with Sapien. Aug 10, 2009 10:50 AM (Total replies: 29)

The problem is I cant even get my map to show in Sapien. I open the file and Sapien stays grey.

and no, the mapname is bliss like from the tutorial.
Edited by blood eagle on Aug 10Edited by blood eagle on Aug 10, 2009 at 10:51 AM
Edited by blood eagle on Aug 10, 2009 at 10:51 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Help with Sapien. Aug 10, 2009 09:40 AM (Total replies: 29)

Sorry but how exactly do I do that texture stuff in Guerilla.

The only things ive changed in Guerilla are the SKIES and the STARTING EQUIPMENT.

Halo CE General Discussion » Help with Sapien. Aug 10, 2009 02:10 AM (Total replies: 29)

thats exactly what ive done many times before and sapien still wont show my map.

I followed the tutorial by every step exactly. cmd.exe even says its done with the map.

damn all this. please help.
Edited by blood eagle on Aug 10, 2009 at 02:11 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Help with Sapien. Aug 9, 2009 03:44 PM (Total replies: 29)

by tool, do you mean that cmd.exe command window?

because that where I typed "lightmaps levels\test\mapname\mapname mapname 0 0.9".

Halo CE General Discussion » Help with Sapien. Aug 9, 2009 03:26 AM (Total replies: 29)

Can someone please help me. I cant figure out how to get sapien to work for my first halo ce map.

I was watching this tutorial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpqtqRonEg4&feature=related and from part 1 through 3 every thing i did was fine until I opened up sapien

The problem is that when i open my map.scenario in sapien, all I see is grey in the sapien window and not that camera type view of my level that im supposed to see.

Help anyone? Ive been stuck on this for quite some time and would really appreciate assistance.

Halo CE General Discussion » how do i play CE maps?!? Feb 3, 2008 09:26 PM (Total replies: 3)

can someone please help me here? i dont know how to put CE maps into my Halo CE. I saw tutorials saying i need to put them in my map folder but i doint have one, and if i make one it still wont work. please reply.

Time: Sun September 15, 2019 1:50 PM 469 ms.
A Halo Maps Website