A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Slyr_Bleach
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 27, 2013 03:30 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Slyr_Bleach has contributed to 125 posts out of 469153 total posts (.03%) in 4,174 days (.03 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jul 27, 2013 03:30 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Just out of curiosity, TSC:E and the rest of SPv3 won't differ much in terms of tag-set right? If that's the case, can we still expect, for instance, the same 50-round assault rifle? Or was the 50-round AR clip something specifically designed for and endemic to TSC:E?

Halo CE General Discussion » A "different" map experience... Dec 23, 2012 04:00 PM (Total replies: 74)

What's the weapon set going to be?

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Oct 28, 2012 08:58 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Thanks for not tampering with the cheats. Devmode really saturated the whole A50 SPv3 experience. It'd be nice if as many weapons as possible (best case scenario: all of them) were included in the weapons_list for all the maps --- this will become integral to the dynamic fun I'll get from replaying and horsing around in the campaign.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Oct 28, 2012 01:25 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Something weird to think about might be a long-range, medium-low spread "shotgun" type weapon.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Oct 16, 2012 11:37 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Dunno - with the incorporation of the DMR, the battle rifle might lose its single-shot altfire. The single shot altfire seemed to be an ephemeral assay at a de facto recycled breath of "fresh" air.
Ehh, I don't know what's with all the bashing on how uncouth amber is - it seems fine personally, as is the yellow stripe. A deviation in the firing mechanism might serve to further delineate the two weapons; for instance, the holding down the trigger would embody the battle rifle's further convergence towards a more fluid semi-automatic firing whereas the DMR would rely on manual clicks, with a comparable if not marginally higher maximum ROF (to cap the mouse smashers).

To be honest, I'm hoping that at least most of the human weapons, if not all, get revamped sounds. For one, I prefer the snow grove assault rifle firing sound - which sounded at least akin (if not a facsimile of) to the original halo ce assault rifle - to the firing sounds in spv2 and spv3.
Edited by Slyr_Bleach on Oct 16, 2012 at 11:38 PM
Edited by Slyr_Bleach on Oct 16, 2012 at 11:39 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Feb 23, 2012 10:36 PM (Total replies: 12123)

This requires the most updated version of OS right?

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Feb 1, 2012 06:00 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Still, the sentinel beam and hunter guns from SPv2 were awesome.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Feb 1, 2012 05:48 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Streamlined and polished doesn't necessarily mean optimized fun for everybody.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] Gauss Sniper Jan 22, 2012 03:06 AM (Total replies: 92)

Including the contrail, firing effects/particles, and projectile?

E: Lol, I momentarily forgot that I already have a half-finished version from Desolation which doesn't satisfy my needs; neither does another self-edited version fully work. Trouble is getting the compass to show, doing all the particles/effects/contrails Broke included, and maybe putting normals---all of which I haven't a clue. Meh, with time...
Edited by Slyr_Bleach on Jan 22, 2012 at 03:10 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jan 21, 2012 07:24 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Well, maybe he means that any community member(s) could attempt a remake --- provided that the tags are released/unprotected and people could play around with the SPv3 tags with the OS v3 tools.

Pray for the light at the end of the crazy tunnel!

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jan 21, 2012 01:19 AM (Total replies: 12123)

What would be cool is to see old CMT maps, or maybe just old maps revamped with tools, knowledge, resources, tags, etc. that have and will come out of the Open Sauce 3 and CMT SPv3 releases.

Even though some may say CMT_Snowgrove is overrated, I could kind of imagine all the beauty of WIP T&R transferred over to Snowgrove (facilitated probably because they're both snow-themed maps.)

On the topic of SPv3, T&R looks really nice. I think those pictures are good compensation for that break from updates.
Edited by Slyr_Bleach on Jan 21, 2012 at 03:46 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » OpenSauce for HaloCE, V3.0, Released Jan 19, 2012 12:04 AM (Total replies: 818)

Alright, actually, before doing the Teamviewer thing, could someone upload their d3d9.dll somewhere?

Halo CE General Discussion » OpenSauce for HaloCE, V3.0, Released Jan 18, 2012 11:11 PM (Total replies: 818)

Again, same here. But, check installed programs. Is Halo CE or PC there? (Strange that my Halo PC and CE don't show up in Program & Features [i have windows 7 64x]).

Halo CE General Discussion » OpenSauce for HaloCE, V3.0, Released Jan 18, 2012 10:57 PM (Total replies: 818)

Nada came up. So I don't know what went wrong. I've reinstalled once and I've done a repair install once...

Halo CE General Discussion » OpenSauce for HaloCE, V3.0, Released Jan 18, 2012 10:47 PM (Total replies: 818)

I don't have a d3d9.dll in my game directory (program files (x86)\the usual\). Is that why?

If so, how do I compile a d3d9.dll?

Do you guys have a d3d9.dll in your folder also containing the haloce.exe?
Edited by Slyr_Bleach on Jan 18, 2012 at 10:50 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » OpenSauce for HaloCE, V3.0, Released Jan 18, 2012 10:35 PM (Total replies: 818)

And you also have version 1.09 Halo CE installed right? Same here.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Dec 28, 2011 02:07 AM (Total replies: 12123)

Bring back the original shotgun reticule please.

Halo CE General Discussion » Tags Released Dec 25, 2011 12:21 AM (Total replies: 84)

Could you upload a gauss rifle fully working out of extraction?

I'm exhausted.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Dec 21, 2011 08:18 PM (Total replies: 12123)

The shotgun could use more sparks in the firing effect even though that isn't the point of the video. I'm hoping that close to all or all of the sounds will be revamped.

The brute plasma rifle firing sound reminds me of the plasma repeater, a sonic semblance to cherish---probably my favorite sound in the video.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] Gauss Sniper Dec 19, 2011 11:27 PM (Total replies: 92)

Sorry for the bump, but any updates on the progress for the tagging and etc.?

I still can't get the downloads to work since they are missing tags.

Time: Mon July 15, 2019 3:11 PM 250 ms.
A Halo Maps Website