A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Gh0st_Elit3
About Contact
Last Post: May 28, 2009 01:05 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 22
What Games do you play: All halo, Gears of War, Crysis and other games
I smell food.
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Gh0st_Elit3 has contributed to 428 posts out of 467817 total posts (.09%) in 3,899 days (.11 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » 30 min SP May 28, 2009 01:05 PM (Total replies: 329)

http://www.scifi-frontier.com/Forum/

Quote: Hello SciFi-Frontier,

Today I am proud to announce the Battle Of Thermopylae, a single player map in which you, the player, must help defend a Firebase which was deployed in order to investigate an unknown forerunner construct.

In order to improve accessibility, the humans had built a bridge towards the artifact. However, this site has recently fallen under siege by a Covenant strike force. They have taken out the bridge in a preceeding Seraph bombing run, to delay human access to the forerunner structure, as the strike force prepares its troops for the final assault.

Undoubtebly the human defence faces a tough nut to crack, and only time will tell exactly what kind of nuts shall be served. In the mean time, enjoy some renders:

The people working on this project are:
L0d3x- AI encounters
Joshflighter/Fear1337- Structure Modeler
Newbkilla-Ingame/UVunwrapper
GameGodLazy- Terrain modeler

For those of you interested in the origins of the name of the map, here's the short version:

Quote: Both ancient and modern writers have used the Battle of Thermopylae as an example of the power of a patriotic army of freemen defending native soil. The performance of the defenders at the battle of Thermopylae is also used as an example of the advantages of training, equipment, and good use of terrain as force multipliers and has become a symbol of courage against overwhelming odds.

*EXTRA:*

Feel free to leave any kind of constructive feedback or suggestions.

Don't mean to ruin this thread but:

http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?t=15983

There is a map in that package that has a beta map that is like the pit but with different textures. Take a look! Also, the maps are freakin fun. Inferno is :3. :p

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP][MOD] Flood Campaign May 22, 2009 04:36 PM (Total replies: 3202)

Quote: --- Original message by: RougeSpartan414
Halo: Combat Evolved was released on November 15, 2001. I am correct, you are wrong.

Still sad.

Anyways, the only person here who I want to see his work out there is newbkilla's.

BP should just be kicked off the team, hell, he doesn't seem to even help, but instead bring down the team.

Funny though, I bet you guys are going to jump on this too and say its not true. Although, the facts are clear. BP failed since I was an H3MT member and he was ripping the teams things. Good luck with the team, hope you don't let BP ruin it with doom crap and other stuff.

Halo CE General Discussion » is there anyway to unprotect the protected map May 22, 2009 01:59 PM (Total replies: 386)

Quote: --- Original message by: Hry
Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis

Quote: --- Original message by: MartynLeeBall
If you unprotect a map you are STEALING tags, because you dont have the authority to have the tags. And I dont care what Bungie/Microsoft say that once something has gone through tool it belongs to anyone.
You may not care what the copyright and Intellectual property laws say but they are there and as a result you CAN NOT own anything created for or from the Halo game. You CAN NOT own anything that looks like or resembles a Halo asset. It doesn't matter if you cut off your hand and sold you first born child, took 6 years 24 hours a day of your life to create the Tags. You donít own them and once you place them into the public you have absolutely no control over what people do with them.

I am sick and tired of this argument and petty BS over the toys you play with. I have half a mind to just program a "un-protector" and end this stupid childish nonsense once and for all.

Edited by Dennis on May 22, 2009 at 11:39 AM

Best post ever.

Get owned hunter.

Wtf? Grammar ring a bell?

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicles - Works in Process thread [WIP] May 20, 2009 04:35 PM (Total replies: 4973)

http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?t=9739

Quote: --- Original message by: Recycle Bin
Quote: --- Original message by: Donut
your posts are ridiculously off color and intended to piss people off. im pretty sure dennis has warned you about this before. nobody is mad, they are just tired of your worthless posting

pfff I'm the most constructive poster here.

You are now banned from Scifi-Frontier. Go dig your own grave, and you shall have it.

Halo CE General Discussion » Some Yoyorast Island V2 pics May 19, 2009 04:13 PM (Total replies: 98)

Quote: --- Original message by: iTails
<--- Is going to join the U.S. NAVY SEALS

Hope you get shot and die because you act like a dumb idiot on the internet. :)

Halo CE General Discussion » Did H3MT die? May 19, 2009 04:02 PM (Total replies: 82)

Quote: --- Original message by: Wolf_

I believe FRain did start H3T and failed..Also they should call themselves H30
Edited by Wolf_ on May 19, 2009 at 03:37 PM

Put it this way, FailRain has and had nothing to do with the founding of H3MT.

H3MT was formed by the following teams and leaders:

Hdoan -H3T
Joshflighter/Me/Fear1337- H3M
CLS_Grunt- PRMT

Quote: --- Original message by: Recycle Bin

I hope you get banned.

Halo CE General Discussion » Did H3MT die? May 19, 2009 12:12 PM (Total replies: 82)

I talked to Doan a few days ago and nugget about the team and how its doing because I am not in it anymore. Its still. Failing rain is just being a liar. Something team is and has nothing to do with H3MT. They are there own team.

Halo CE General Discussion » LMT Latin Marking Team reclutando May 18, 2009 05:07 PM (Total replies: 29)

Most teams here fail because of lack of wanting to finish work and talent. This team on the other hand, is like a guy who doesn't know how to speak any language and wants to direct a team with hand signs to build the twin towers.

Good luck, hope you see that your team wont go anywhere apart of some mods, if you even get that far. :)

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicles - Works in Process thread [WIP] May 13, 2009 02:37 PM (Total replies: 4973)

Quote: --- Original message by: UnevenElefant5
Quote: --- Original message by: Bokito
It's being made for a custom single player map.

Which one is that?

http://www.scifi-frontier.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=26

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicles - Works in Process thread [WIP] May 8, 2009 08:18 AM (Total replies: 4973)

Quote: --- Original message by: corndogman939
Or wait for yoyov2 to come out, because Matooba said he would release the mongoose he made for it after yoyo is released. That was a long time ago though, and I don't know if he's is going to hold true to that.

I played the beta and damn, it is amazing compared to any other mongoose I have ever tried.... Just give it some time. :p

(EDIT: and it actually plays just like its supposed to with out flipping every 5 sec :|)
Edited by Gh0st_Elit3 on May 8, 2009 at 08:19 AM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » [WIP] Enfilade Apr 26, 2009 09:56 PM (Total replies: 32)

You made me want to model back in the day when we met, and now you inspire me to want to get better (Dentention run :3). Im trully amazed with your map and models/renders. Ty. :)

Halo CE General Discussion » Lightmapping tut Apr 18, 2009 06:47 PM (Total replies: 7)

(Used my acount for this, *So that means it will never disapear*)

http://rapidshare.com/files/223001741/Lightmapping_tut.rar
Edited by Gh0st_Elit3 on Apr 18, 2009 at 06:55 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » What languenge are tool ritten in??? Apr 13, 2009 07:35 PM (Total replies: 15)

Guys, the ass is DSalimander, leave him be. Until he gets banned again and again, he has some worms up his ass he cant get rid of.

E: -Yay,im a faggot-
Edited by Gh0st_Elit3 on Apr 13, 2009 at 07:36 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP][MOD] Flood Campaign Apr 13, 2009 05:09 PM (Total replies: 3202)

Sorry newb, but I thought you said this was a flood campaign, and not a DOOM campaign. Hmm, my bad.

Halo CE General Discussion » What s BCE? Apr 12, 2009 06:52 PM (Total replies: 29)

Quote: --- Original message by: THEFEAR
No the thing is I saw on Modacity that the guys that made BCE and CMT were sharing content.

Ilduce and Nugget are both in CMT.

The "thing" you saw was the April fools thread. :|

Halo CE General Discussion » 30 min SP Apr 12, 2009 04:50 PM (Total replies: 329)

Today im making a thread over at modacity and will have mostly everything about the SP explained. Also might/might not add updates in the first post there. So yea. :)

Edited by Gh0st_Elit3 on Apr 12, 2009 at 06:36 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Anime Map Team Apr 12, 2009 08:16 AM (Total replies: 12)

Quote: --- Original message by: Maniac1000
:) Kirby, you and your anime.

This, lol.

Time: Tue October 23, 2018 12:10 AM 297 ms.
A Halo Maps Website