A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: randyscab
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 10, 2008 04:36 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
randyscab has contributed to 3 posts out of 469152 total posts (0.00%) in 4,163 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE CTF time limit Apr 10, 2008 04:36 PM (Total replies: 8)

TY Dennis

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE CTF time limit Apr 10, 2008 01:39 PM (Total replies: 8)

I can't get the edit gametype in my CE to take the time limit I put in for CTF. It just defaults to ten minutes. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Halo CE General Discussion » coldsnap gathering exception data problem Feb 26, 2008 11:16 AM (Total replies: 14)

I don't know where else to go for help with this problem. I have been playing Halo and Halo CE for a long time and never had this happen til playing on your map. I got gathering exception data msgs and had Halo CE game close down on me on 2 seperate occasions. I was playing on it with a different friend each time and they both had the same thing happen. The only thing both instances seem to have in common is that we were both on same team and only players in the game. We set the game up on my CE server that I am renting using "ctf" as the gametype. We played the map several times with players on both teams and had no problems. We were new to the map so when other players quit we made sure we were on same team so we could explore the map together. After a while of doing this the gathering exception data msg came up and closed down our Halo CE games on both instances. Like I said before I have NEVER had this happen to me before and neither had either of my friends. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

randyscab

Time: Sat July 20, 2019 11:29 PM 204 ms.
A Halo Maps Website