A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Cat
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 25, 2010 09:32 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: halo,halo ce,halo 2,halo 3,star wars bf1,star wars republic commando, half life
Am I successful yet?

Post Statistics
Cat has contributed to 68 posts out of 469450 total posts (.01%) in 4,276 days (.02 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Portal Game Play Discussion » No search box? Jan 25, 2010 09:32 PM (Total replies: 1)

I have returned to this INTOINERT WOIBSITE for some portal maps but there dosn't seem to be a search function on the portal page... is there really none or do I need glasses?

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Idk really (new level) Sep 19, 2009 08:14 PM (Total replies: 53)

This ship obviously needs a big room filled up racks of missles and bombs, along with rocket ammo and high explosive weapons and centering the room, a big WW2 styled nuke with a happy face on the tip. The room should be lit with a dim red light and pipes running along the edges and center of the room, sort of like a submarine. :U detail :U

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicle idea Jul 7, 2009 06:38 PM (Total replies: 31)

Can't get all the detail I want in without disconfiguring the model, I tried detail and it looked fat.

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicle idea Jul 6, 2009 01:27 PM (Total replies: 31)

Its hard to see in that picture but the other guy is standing, after I thought about it more the the cockpit could be lowered a bit but then the troop bay would have to be lowered and the figs only have half a inch of room between their heads and the ceiling

EDIT oops I thought you were talking about mine ( I wondered why you said doozy)

Edited by Cat on Jul 6, 2009 at 01:30 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicle idea Jul 6, 2009 01:12 PM (Total replies: 31)

I think big cockpits on a dropship look cool. If anything changes size its the door way. you'd have to crouch to get under that but this could be fixed in a model because if I wanted to keep the shaped in lego I would have to modify parts which is against the law.

Edited by Cat on Jul 6, 2009 at 01:15 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicle idea Jul 6, 2009 12:58 PM (Total replies: 31)

Quote: --- Original message by: skynet

Yes, sorry for Typo... It doesn't look the same but I believe it serves the same purpose.

good luck anyway....
Edited by skynet on Jul 6, 2009 at 11:00 AM

I think it looks cooler than the Kestrel, and besides with all the rpg maps with pelicans I think it would be funner to have a mini pelican than a kestrel, and it would be nice to drive new peli rather than have to drive the old one. It would work well in rpg's and could even work in a medium ctf map because of its small size (almost the size of a kestrel) but it only has 2 fixed foreword guns and a really exposed troop bay, plus it's sides open :O

NO THREADJACK FOR YOU
Edited by Cat on Jul 6, 2009 at 01:09 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicle idea Jul 5, 2009 10:18 PM (Total replies: 31)

So I was playing halo 2 a couple of days ago when I thought about building a lego pelican, BUT I also wanted something of my own design, thus the mini pelican was born.

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/133089

Only now did it occur to me that this could be put into Halo.
If anyone wants to put this ingame I'll upload some more pictures.

Halo CE General Discussion » Adding new avatars to Halomaps Jun 25, 2009 12:19 AM (Total replies: 360)

I can haz cheezeberger?

http://www.cheese-burger.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/cheeseburger-in-a-can.jpg

Halo CE General Discussion » juggernaut flood? Jul 11, 2008 06:50 PM (Total replies: 209)

Bungie never made a death animation for the juggernaut.

Halo CE General Discussion » New Map I am making... Jun 27, 2008 10:58 PM (Total replies: 63)

Havn't seen you in a while Enzo =]

Halo CE General Discussion » New Map I am making... Jun 27, 2008 10:30 PM (Total replies: 63)

It needs a jackel called jack and he owns a store called jacks jackel suplies where he sells stuff for jackels like plasma pistols and arm shields.

General Machinima Discussions » FactoryMen [Halo 3] Jun 25, 2008 11:36 PM (Total replies: 5)

I'll help I'm on Xbox live alot now and thats why I'm "unreliable" to the PC comunity

Name-Nikolas Archipov

Gamertag-coopycat (My cats nickname for those who might wonder)

I'll do Dongle

I'll also do the forging

What about secondary colors? Will our guy have to be a solid color?

Edited by Cat on Jun 26, 2008 at 07:54 PM

General Machinima Discussions » Sidewinder Squad Jun 25, 2008 11:25 PM (Total replies: 29)

I think it died again.

haveing them be movies would ruin the effect for me, its just... umm I can't describe it but...it just wouldn't work, I can't put it in words o_O

IM BACK:D

Halo CE General Discussion » Custom Items Thread! Apr 17, 2008 05:54 PM (Total replies: 32)

I have a lot of stuff Ill try get pics
One of the things is this plasma kinda gun with a paintballgun inspired tube.
ther're just doodles I made during class so they wouldnt be very good.
I also have an elephant type vehicle with a mingun, a troop compartment, a vehicle compartment, a helipad, and a top little observation area
I also have somesort of spaceship or somthing with quad engines, wings, and guns.
Then inside the folder i made this little battle thing with a troop transport walker thing with a rear mounted machine gun, a turret (inspired by the halo1 shade), a hover jeep(i normally draw them without the MG but this ones special:D
I also drew a collection of turrets on the top of a version i put in the copy machine.
I also have scorpion inspired tankes, a mortar canon on treads, and a hovertanke carying missles like the ones in halo 3(the storm, floodgate, and highground)hmmmmm I also think i have modified jeep (like what the S.A.S used in WWII ) I think i have more though...
srry if there vehicles mostly I dont like drawing weapons
Edited by Cat on Apr 17, 2008 at 05:55 PM

General Machinima Discussions » Sidewinder Squad Apr 8, 2008 05:52 PM (Total replies: 29)

i don't have map =[
email me it

O ya and can you make my guy tan?
Edited by Cat on Apr 8, 2008 at 05:54 PM

General Machinima Discussions » Sidewinder Squad Apr 6, 2008 04:26 PM (Total replies: 29)

email the map to me

iarchipov@comcast.net

General Machinima Discussions » Sidewinder Squad Apr 5, 2008 02:58 PM (Total replies: 29)

ill be Primeries solider
i wanna name him Cat:D
Edited by Cat on Apr 5, 2008 at 02:59 PM

General Machinima Discussions » Sidewinder Squad Apr 5, 2008 12:48 AM (Total replies: 29)

I can has spot in movie

Halo CE General Discussion » Favorite Maps Apr 2, 2008 07:44 PM (Total replies: 30)

Quote: --- Original message by: Cat
hmm thats σκληρά συμπαθώ όλους τους χάρτες προεπιλογής των chronopolis και οι βήτα χάρτες περιοχής rpg, CMT χάρτες, ι dont πραγματικά ξέρουν ότι συμπαθώ οποιος δήποτε μεταφορτώνω.
thats greek for you

Time: Wed November 13, 2019 8:37 AM 406 ms.
A Halo Maps Website