A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: TheLulzYourDoinItFor
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 28, 2010 06:22 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
TheLulzYourDoinItFor has contributed to 28 posts out of 469152 total posts (.01%) in 4,154 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » CMT Presents….. Jan 28, 2010 06:22 PM (Total replies: 738)

CMT should look into a dropship-based MP concept again. You know, like the one they scratched.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Jun 14, 2009 06:29 PM (Total replies: 3743)

Quote: --- Original message by: Karrde
I don't. You cannot jusdge a game properly just by watching someone play it. He has not played SPv2, only seen a few broadcasts. You honestly don't know how fun it is until you play it, which you will not until it is released.

Cool story bro. I especially liked the part where you told insisted on my opinion being wrong whereas you yourself in a rather clever ad hominem reply, stated noone is entiteled to an opinion.

Edited by TheLulzYourDoinItFor on Jun 14, 2009 at 06:30 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Jun 14, 2009 05:03 PM (Total replies: 3743)

Quote: --- Original message by: 0fullmetal0
The hangar cutscene isn't that important, it's mainly an excuse for Johnson to rant about how he's Johnson. If the trade-off is more gameplay and scenarios, I'm good.

Yep, that's exactly why this is the halomaps forum.

Up until two weeks ago I thought cmt was actually ADDING to the atmosphere of the original halo instead of reducing it. Judging from the broadcast, all I saw was random and bland shooting sprees in some, though quite well done bsps. Marines appearing randomly and just like in a generic, run of the mill blood gulch mod, it is completely irrelevant how and why they are there.
The missions themselves seem generic too, unnanounced the player has to blow up some apple strudel that has zero relevance to the advancement of the plot.
No refreshing cutscene, no random chit chat with the scattered squads of marines even cortana seemed to just stoped caring after that first and appearantly only extraction.
More than ever Halo seems like a generic run and gun shooter with the fancy addition that the streches of uncommented pointlessness got longer and shinier. SPV2 is to Halo:Combat evolved what a souffle is to a cake. There's way too much air and not enough actual cake.
Edited by TheLulzYourDoinItFor on Jun 14, 2009 at 05:05 PM
Edited by TheLulzYourDoinItFor on Jun 14, 2009 at 05:05 PM
Edited by TheLulzYourDoinItFor on Jun 14, 2009 at 05:12 PM

I cherish the halomaps forums for threads just like this one.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Wars Demo - Hot or Not? Feb 7, 2009 10:10 AM (Total replies: 178)

R.I.P. HaloGen.

Just keeping the memory alive here.

Time: Sat July 20, 2019 11:26 PM 469 ms.
A Halo Maps Website