A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: thecow777
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 18, 2008 04:10 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
in game name: All_levels

Post Statistics
thecow777 has contributed to 82 posts out of 469521 total posts (.02%) in 4,300 days (.02 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » I wanna make the forerunner dreadnought... Jul 18, 2008 03:59 AM (Total replies: 31)

May i just ask, What would you use this for? Unless its scenery I have a feeling it will be too big for gameplay.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE map chill being put in halo3 by bungie Jun 20, 2008 08:28 PM (Total replies: 28)

my friend said that the Halo CE map "Chill" is being re-made by bungie to be put into halo3 and it will be free on the market place in the next map pack and it will be free because MLG(Major leuge gaming) is paying bungie to do it. They are re-scripting and re-graphicing it so its more halo3 like but weapons will remain in same spots etc. When i searched "Chill" on the site i found no such halo ce map and my friend is certain they are and he is always right about this stuff. He knows heaps when it comes to this stuff.

Just asking, anyone else heard of this and if it coming true?

Halo CE General Discussion » Maps Idea: Omaha Beach May 30, 2008 08:13 AM (Total replies: 139)

lmao, a 12tonne or more tank that can be like a boat? They must be some pretty smart dudes to come up with and pull off that

Halo CE General Discussion » I can't host games May 29, 2008 09:08 AM (Total replies: 2)

When I play CE and click create internet game and play for like 3hours no1 joins NOT A SOUL! and when ever I host 1 for my friends to join it ALWAYS says "unable to join game" for them. Wtf is this?!?!?! Why can't i host games? anyone know? Sorry if this is in the FAQ as I havn't checked yet :( ima check it now but I highly doubt it will be there.

yer, he dosn't bot!!! Just because you suck dosn't mean his skills are "botting" skillz. And only true noobs blame people of botting as it means they are saying: "Hes getting more kills then me, hes better then me. I can't get that many kills so therefore hes botting as the world revolves around me, I suck, you suck. So hes botting cus he has more kills then me. And instead of being normal and ACCEPTING it even if they are botting ima just say they're botting so I piss every1 off, get served by a few people in the server, and called a noob. Ima also spend my time INSTEAD of KILLING people to be as good as them instead on name calling them bots"

That is basically what your saying when you yell out in a server "OMFG AIMBOTTER!!!aim botter, aim botter!!!!14kills and 2deaths, OMG aim botter!!!!!!"

Quote: --- Original message by: Destroyer
Quote: --- Original message by: sinned
Problem Solved
Server side program looking at players rotation, sudden movements such of an aimbot = kick, second attempt = ban. Script running every few seconds with command (rasterizer_wireframe 0 -ithink..).

what if your mouse sensitivity is 10?wouldn't it kick you just for turning very fast

Yeah you would be liek "WTF!!!!!O_o????wtf is this, why am i banned. WTH IS THIS!!!!!!!" but generally aimbotting is in "sniper" servers. And you can't aim a gun at 10 sensitivity, let alone a sniper(or i just suck). So i doubt anyone would. 10sensitivity is mainly for messing around on it and thats generally done in slayer servers where theres generally no aimbots. But yer, that is a VERY good point there. I wonder how we can pass it.

Halo CE General Discussion » Maps Idea: Omaha Beach May 28, 2008 09:07 AM (Total replies: 139)

cool idea, but if by "bipeds" you ment AIs that dont move or something I say no, as often if you lag the BIPED will look retarded and not work properly, plus it more fun for real people only. Also remember, there needs to be tank blockers(dunno the real name). Make the blues have ultra strong weapons for when they actually REACH the enemy.

Now, can this not be a game of, STOP THEM REACHING FINESH LINE, and blues being, REACH FINESH LINE!!!by this I mean, can it not only be the beach assault, can it go to the part where they go up behind the pillboxes and start going a bit into the mainland just as the allied tanks arrived. Of course no allie tanks come. Reply if you don't understand me.

15 kills and 3 deaths? err...isn't that...normal? Whats the big fuss about?

Halo CE General Discussion » Maps Idea: Omaha Beach May 27, 2008 03:13 AM (Total replies: 139)

Exactly right. In one war by Napolian(dunno how it spelt) he thought as soon as he hit shore the enemy would fight and seeing naps(dunno spellign so I'l just say this) army was massive he'd win. But instead the enemy retreated when his army hit the shore, the enemey retreated into their homeland and through citys and deep into teh country with them burning ANY food/crops/houses/shelter nap's army could use. So all the men ran on empty stomachs and eventually the enemy just shot them all dead with losing almost none. In total only about 20thousand of nap's army survived out of like 500thousand.

Anyways, back on topic

Halo CE General Discussion » The Official Sandtrap HCE Remake May 26, 2008 07:34 AM (Total replies: 405)

Quote: --- Original message by: HDoan
Quote: --- Original message by: HCCKillroy
About that elephant thing. sKc_Chains begs to differ!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy6-x7DTrBk

O**** a device that moves, would have never thought of that. Nooo it wasn't even thought of in 2005.
/sarcasm

He means an elaphant you can RUN AROUND on without falling through like in the longsword ect. Cus elaphant wuld suck if you couldn't run around while someones driving.

Halo CE General Discussion » the most noobish thing you've ever seen May 26, 2008 07:32 AM (Total replies: 72)

some hot girls in my class who turn out to be total freaks

Halo CE General Discussion » taking control of AIs - devmode code May 26, 2008 05:05 AM (Total replies: 3)

how do i know which "specific" thing im gonna be controlling

Halo CE General Discussion » taking control of AIs - devmode code May 26, 2008 01:57 AM (Total replies: 3)

what is the dev mode code(if there is one, but I'm sure there is) to take "control" of an AI
Like in zanzibar movie edition it has an extra like 14 AIs that don't move, that are basically, dead in movement and alive physically. I hope you get what I mean. Well anyways how do i control them? Cus i wanna become ppl. And if I dl bipeds can they work straight off or do you need to edit it in like using sapian n stuff.

selentic please edit your post and get rid of that pic, its messing with my head.

Add the map "tactics" and the map "luigi_raceway"(i think thats the name, it just came out like yersterday and I was first to dl it kicks ass!!!!....and so does tactics)

Hahahahahaaha, I was just surfing the net to see if on any other sites they have fixed this matter and I found a forum of some guy who posted on a website an aimbotter that aims ABOVE their head so no matter how you use it you dont get a kill. He says its to make the new people who have never aim botted before to never do it again. LOL!!!!!!!

anyways, what was that about invisible bipeds?

Halo CE General Discussion » Maps Idea: Omaha Beach May 25, 2008 06:52 AM (Total replies: 139)

Quote: --- Original message by: Nexus Halo
Quote: --- Original message by: selentic
Its funny how you americans go brag about how you did so much for the world wars, when you did next to nothing. You gave a few troops, fought a few battles, and dropped nukes on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Its kinda ironic, Canada, Britain, France etc did more than you all did, and you all seem to think you did so much.

USA 16,115,000
UK 5,900,000
Germany 20,000,000
Italy 3,100,000
Japan 9,700,000
Canada 1,500,000
Russia 29,000,000

Why did you not put in australia or the ANZACS (australia+new zealend)

Also i dont see why people brag about how much their country did. First off, WE ALL SACRAFISED SOMETHING and secoundly: Its not actually YOU its your grandparents ect. People today have nowhere near the same courage. They charge up against blazing gun fire while today people would refuse to go. So really when you say "We did more then you britz" I'm assuming you mean "My grandparents or dad or w/e did more then you britz"(not trying to offend anyone)

I know there was a topic on stopping aimbotters like 2months ago and they all had "brilliant" ideas but it seemed that in order to work it would require major things that can't be done. Like re making maps to make botting impossible. Programs to stop aimbotters but then you get exceptions or something. Idk. But just to ask, was a solution made? I either play Halo CE or regular version ONLY for sniper servers. Yes there is barley any aimbotters now but noobs still yell "a1m bott3r n3wbs!!!!boot him he r got 80kills and 14defs" when usually it is just the players skill. But time and again aimbotters ruin your fun.

Next point: Wall hackers

I was talking to my friend the other day and he says he gets his "sniper kills" by wall hacking where it shows everyone on the map as either just a "blue" or "red" rectangle depending on what team their on and it sees through walls, rocks ect. So it isnt aim botting but you know if someones coming out of cover ect. And when I looked into it I found its very popular but I reckon it shouldn't happen.

Any ideas?

Halo CE General Discussion » The Official Sandtrap HCE Remake May 20, 2008 05:56 AM (Total replies: 405)

well that just marks out me dl-ing HEK and becoming a moddeler, this stuff just sounds so confusing

Halo CE General Discussion » New Map I am making... May 14, 2008 07:28 AM (Total replies: 63)

LOL

Yeh, shopping trolley

better yet, a shopping bag where melee is hitting with bag and fire is throwing fruit that is in bag

You could have a music shop with sterios and cd players and albumns and stuff and have music in that shop and script flood not to attack but to dance, BUT ONLY 4 THAT SHOP!

just ideas

Halo CE General Discussion » Which map making team is best? May 14, 2008 07:22 AM (Total replies: 51)

Which is best?

I reckon CMT with H3MT or ZTeam coming secound

What do you guys think?

Time: Sat December 14, 2019 11:10 AM 235 ms.
A Halo Maps Website