A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: wesman
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 31, 2010 07:10 AM
Interests:
Your Age: 17
What Games do you play: halo CE, counter strike, true combat elite
no your a freezer
Email: {hidden}
AIM:
MSN IM:
Yahoo IM:

Post Statistics
wesman has contributed to 1335 posts out of 416815 total posts (.32%) in 2,420 days (.55 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

More like a ticking time bomb with an incredibly short fuse.

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Aug 30, 2010 03:51 PM (Total replies: 14273)

Quote: --- Original message by: Skidrow925
Quote: --- Original message by: 032 Mendicant Bias

Sniper Rifle wireframe,I have to fix some triangulation issues and im done.

"Wireframe"??? I can't see any wires. I just see a huge white blob in kinda the shape of a sniper.
You need to go to the eye doctor then because I can clearly see more than a blob in the shape of a sniper. In fact, I see the whole wireframe.
Edited by wesman on Aug 30, 2010 at 03:52 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » If anyone has Halo PC but isn't getting Reach Aug 27, 2010 09:51 PM (Total replies: 33)

post deleted by admin for rules violation
READ THE RULES:
http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=2979
Edited by Dennis on Aug 28, 2010 at 04:24 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » [MAP] A remake of sorts of Powerhouse Aug 27, 2010 09:10 PM (Total replies: 210)

This reminds me of the fist halo 2 remakes that came out for CE. Good job, remember graphics aren't everything, especially in an 8 year old game.

Halo CE General Discussion » If anyone has Halo PC but isn't getting Reach Aug 27, 2010 09:08 PM (Total replies: 33)

Quote: --- Original message by: DigitalTru7h
Quote: --- Original message by: wesman
Quote: --- Original message by: Mythril
Quote: --- Original message by: OpsY
Throw your key and risk someone using it to get online;)
Eh, i have Halo PC already. I used one of those universal keys. But Bungie blocked those codes or someone used them so i actually need a legit code.

You should have bought PC like the rest of us instead of pirating it. You don't deserve the flair.
Trial version =/= pirating

That's conflicting. Why do you need a "universal key" for Halo Trial?

Oh and, you say you are getting Halo Reach, and you can't spend $5 for HPC?
No, I didn't use it for the Halo Trial, i used it on the Halo trial. And I would spend $5 but that's for a used copy and I want a new just in case someone already used the code for themselves.
That still makes no sense halo trial doesn't require a key what so ever. and new halo is like 15-20 dollars if it means that much to you then that is the only way your going to get it. I honestly don't see why you care so much.
You seem not to understand, I used the key on the trial version to convert to full version. But I'm only 13 years old so $20 doesn't come to me instantly. I only have $150 and that's for Legendary. Also like Is aid, I'm a perfectionist, I pretty much need everything exclusive and such or I'm a wreck.

so your saying you used a universal key to convert the trial version of halo PC to the full version without paying for the game. That would be pirating. Your profile also says that your 18 so your also lying there too. Why dont you down grade from legendary since that's an incredible waste of money and use the money to buy halo 1 LEGALLY. I still don't even think you'll get the flair that way, I'm almost positive that keys from before may are the only ones that work. None of us have sympathy for your OCD perfectionist selfish problem thing, especially since your trying to get this for free when the rest of us paid for the game like normal people.

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicles - Works in Process thread [WIP] Aug 27, 2010 09:01 PM (Total replies: 4828)

Quote: --- Original message by: gnademassica117
I sense a ban incoming...

OT: Good to see people are still working on models for a game about 8 years old.
Trust me, this isn't half as bad as it can get here.

Halo CE General Discussion » If anyone has Halo PC but isn't getting Reach Aug 27, 2010 08:57 PM (Total replies: 33)

Quote: --- Original message by: Mythril
Quote: --- Original message by: OpsY
Throw your key and risk someone using it to get online;)
Eh, i have Halo PC already. I used one of those universal keys. But Bungie blocked those codes or someone used them so i actually need a legit code.

You should have bought PC like the rest of us instead of pirating it. You don't deserve the flair.
Trial version =/= pirating

That's conflicting. Why do you need a "universal key" for Halo Trial?

Oh and, you say you are getting Halo Reach, and you can't spend $5 for HPC?
No, I didn't use it for the Halo Trial, i used it on the Halo trial. And I would spend $5 but that's for a used copy and I want a new just in case someone already used the code for themselves.
That still makes no sense halo trial doesn't require a key what so ever. and new halo is like 15-20 dollars if it means that much to you then that is the only way your going to get it. I honestly don't see why you care so much.

Halo CE General Discussion » If anyone has Halo PC but isn't getting Reach Aug 27, 2010 08:48 PM (Total replies: 33)

Then why did you say you used a universal code.

Halo CE General Discussion » If anyone has Halo PC but isn't getting Reach Aug 27, 2010 08:26 PM (Total replies: 33)

It would be against the rules if I were to tell him to pirate the game, but hes already openly stated that he did. I was merely saying that if he bought the game like a functioning member of society then he wouldn't have this problem.
Edited by wesman on Aug 27, 2010 at 08:28 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » If anyone has Halo PC but isn't getting Reach Aug 27, 2010 08:17 PM (Total replies: 33)

Halo CE General Discussion » Every body, how do you think of REACH? Aug 12, 2010 03:18 PM (Total replies: 118)

Quote: --- Original message by: Slayer117
im just stating that the Encounters are always the same, Bungie could do so much more but they limit them selves, its always 4 grunts 2 brutes 2 jackals, they never mix it up a bit. do what they do like in the L4D games how the encounters would always be diffrent. The campaighn is only fun to play just once cause it never changes. it would be nice to have random in it.
If you had been keeping up with the news about this game, instead of assuming it was the same as the rest, you would know that reach runs off a reworked engine allowing for double the amount of on screen units which means MUCH bigger encounters, which also means more diversity in those said encounters.

Halo CE General Discussion » Every body, how do you think of REACH? Aug 12, 2010 03:07 PM (Total replies: 118)

What would you rather shoot at? marshmallows? You can't expect them to completely change the main enemy force that they have been using for three games especially during a prologue. people like you who grossly over simplify situations like this are the reason I hardly go on forums like this anymore. If your too simple minded to see that Reach is bringing more to the table than all 3 previous games combined then your messed up in the head. With the addition of forge 2.0, firefight 2.0, Invasion, the arena, and overall HUGE changes in game play, its plain to see that Reach is going to be played for a VERY long time. In my opinion it could possibly be the game of this decade. Not to mention it FINALLY delves deeper into the story of reach, something that die hard fans have been waiting for for a long time.

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Aug 7, 2010 11:35 PM (Total replies: 14273)

Really nice, good work.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] Halo: Duel Edition Version v2 Jul 31, 2010 01:25 PM (Total replies: 29)

Rapidshare link isnt working.

Halo CE General Discussion » Should my tag be finished and released? Jul 8, 2010 03:00 PM (Total replies: 60)

Um, have you played halo reach? Wayyyyy different than halo 3. If anything halo 3 was halo2: episode 2

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Jul 4, 2010 10:08 AM (Total replies: 14273)

It's a good first attempt, but it's still far from decent. For starters, its wayyyyy too boxy

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Jun 13, 2010 06:59 AM (Total replies: 14273)

The reload should be done with the left hand. The only time you should reload with your right hand is if your left handed like I am, otherwise It's unnecessary.

Halo CE General Discussion » Hi guys.. Jun 8, 2010 07:19 AM (Total replies: 28)

I wouldn't expect anything soon, nothing finished really gets released anymore.

Halo CE General Discussion » Supwoofer Jun 4, 2010 07:04 AM (Total replies: 36)

Quote: --- Original message by: Marka Haiyana

Quote: --- Original message by: Welcome To Earth
This sucks.
Delete this map. While you're at it delete the HEK and Halo CE.

Because that's going to help him to improve his skills and possibly become a decent member, right?

It is my personal opinion that your method of offering criticism and overall socializing with others in general isn't up to par with other active members of this community.
Instead of offering you beneficial suggestions and proper advice on improving your behavior which unquestionably would benefit all of us in the end, I'm going to inconsiderately and illogically suggest, regardless of not knowing you personally, that you delete your Halomaps account, despite any potential you may have at becoming an upstanding, respectable member. During this process, I would also highly recommend closing any account you may be the holder of, including bank or internet community. Additionally, it may be beneficial to you and those around you to consider deleting your life.
Edited by Marka Haiyana on Jun 4, 2010 at 04:17 AM

haha that last part made me laugh.

Halo CE General Discussion » ethical question Jun 3, 2010 03:59 PM (Total replies: 19)

If people put them up for download then no, you don't need to get in touch with them. It is common practice to at least credit them though.

Time: Sat November 1, 2014 8:21 AM 438 ms.
A Halo Maps Website