A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: DJ_Stephan
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 11, 2009 01:14 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 16
What Games do you play: Halo,Quake 4,F.E.A.R,WoW...
Im da DJ of ya life

Post Statistics
DJ_Stephan has contributed to 186 posts out of 469465 total posts (.04%) in 4,255 days (.04 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » CMT SPV2 A10 Public Beta Aug 11, 2009 01:14 PM (Total replies: 786)

Quote: --- Original message by: anonymous__1337

...Ok now its realy reminding me of the spartans in Halo Wars...But those werre kickass...
I love those bulky looking shoulders.

Halo CE General Discussion » Anyone ever tried... Aug 10, 2009 01:00 AM (Total replies: 23)

How are you going to get online with just the console?

Anyway. This topic is getting WAY off the topic...
I think i kinda got my answer so there isnt much use for it anymore...

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT SPV2 A10 Public Beta Aug 8, 2009 06:38 PM (Total replies: 786)

Quote: --- Original message by: Advancebo
Quote: --- Original message by: RougeSpartan414
Quote: --- Original message by: DJ_Stephan
Calling the weapon that the Hunters use and the one we use in Halo 2 and Halo 3 the same name....Is like calling the Assault rifle and the battle rifle the same name...
Thats my opinion...Since Hunters weapon and Halo 2 and halo 3 fuel rod look completely differente and fire in a completely differente way...

Fuel Rod is a class of weapon, not a specific one.

Yeah, you have a "Fuel Rod Gun" and a "Fuel Rod Cannon"
There the same class, but different weapons.

Oh....Never knew that...I always asumed Fuel rod was one type of a weapon...Thanks for the info.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT SPV2 A10 Public Beta Aug 8, 2009 04:56 PM (Total replies: 786)

Calling the weapon that the Hunters use and the one we use in Halo 2 and Halo 3 the same name....Is like calling the Assault rifle and the battle rifle the same name...
Thats my opinion...Since Hunters weapon and Halo 2 and halo 3 fuel rod look completely differente and fire in a completely differente way...

Halo CE General Discussion » Create your own rifles ONLNE! Aug 8, 2009 04:44 PM (Total replies: 251)

Quote: --- Original message by: aklass
Quote: --- Original message by: Sgt Blaze
Quote: --- Original message by: Karrde

Is that a unfinished MP-44?

No its an M4 reciever with an M4 pistol grip, an AK 47 magazine and an Mp5 stock

...Use your imagination lol.

Halo CE General Discussion » Create your own rifles ONLNE! Aug 8, 2009 12:49 PM (Total replies: 251)

Did my best....Took me only 10 minutes.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT SPV2 A10 Public Beta Aug 8, 2009 12:31 PM (Total replies: 786)

Quote: --- Original message by: Arteen
Quote: --- Original message by: Toxin
9.) The Covie Weapons. Not much variety

Elite Plasma Rifle, Brute Plasma Rifle, Plasma Pistol, Spiker, Fuel Rod. The original map only had 2 Covie weapons.

Fuel rod???
Do you mean that hunter weapon? If you do and if its name is realy fuel rod????
Then that just doesnt fit well....The fuel rod in Halo 2 and Halo 3 and even online on Halo is much differente and much cooler...

Halo CE General Discussion » Anyone ever tried... Aug 7, 2009 10:23 PM (Total replies: 23)

1.Haha yeah i had the exact same thoughts on EOD.
2.Yeah i ment in the PS3 vs Xbox 360 war.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT SPV2 A10 Public Beta Aug 7, 2009 09:18 PM (Total replies: 786)

ZOMG i found a discovery lol (witch is 100% old)
At the last cutscene when MC is getting into the drop pod, after he grabs that marine and pushes him inside....Press ESC...XD The whole scene after MC pushes Marine inside will repeat...and if you press ESC again then the scene will repeat again...and again...and again...lol.
I loved that bunk beds crew area...But i felt like it should need some objective...Something like:Rescue marines from crew quarters...or something...
http://screenshots.rd.to/sn/df4da1fec75b9ca10593665dbba38a62/2tklqipq4lg24dt0.bmp

...The gun seems MUCH bigger then in first person...
Edited by DJ_Stephan on Aug 7, 2009 at 09:20 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Anyone ever tried... Aug 7, 2009 07:44 PM (Total replies: 23)

Its Halos enemy #1 in the video game community...
But i personaly like both games.
I was just wondering if anyone ever tryed to bring one game to the other...And since its impossible to bring Halo to kill zone...I looked at the other side.

Halo CE General Discussion » Anyone ever tried... Aug 7, 2009 06:54 PM (Total replies: 23)

Ok this is gonna be a realy wierd topic but...
Has anyone EVER tried making a Kill Zone variant of a map for Halo CE???
Has anyone even ever tried making some of the weapons and stuff?
(ok now bring on the killzone and PS3 flaming)

Halo CE General Discussion » Create your own rifles ONLNE! Aug 7, 2009 06:33 PM (Total replies: 251)

Anyone finding this realy addicting???Or is it just me?

I first saw this weapon in the first Resident evil movie it became my favorite, but then i never saw this kind anywhere else...So i made it here XD.

Black hawk down FTW.

Halo CE General Discussion » Create your own rifles ONLNE! Aug 7, 2009 05:52 PM (Total replies: 251)

Whell i tryed manny differente things, didnt find much stuff to work with...
I would realy like to see anyone do better ( no sarcasm).

Halo CE General Discussion » Create your own rifles ONLNE! Aug 7, 2009 04:44 PM (Total replies: 251)

First atempt at a halo weapon XD
lol.

My settings

1280 x 1024
60 hz
everything else is Yes and HIGH
and i have no lag whatsoever....
In fact, when i put my resolution on the lowest one...then i get lag...
Can anyone explain this to me???

Halo CE General Discussion » Create your own rifles ONLNE! Aug 7, 2009 03:58 PM (Total replies: 251)

Anyone?

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT SPV2 A10 Public Beta Aug 7, 2009 01:38 PM (Total replies: 786)

Just finished the first level and here are my thoughts.

1.The pistol/magnum was kinda....horible.
2.The BR didnt feel kinda right.It felt like it was more of close quarters weapon and i only remembered by the end of the level that it had a scope.
3.The weapon i loved the most was the AR, it was perfect...Except it looked way much smaller in First person then in third person.
4.I got lost so easely in the new BSPs and there were some ladders i couldnt get on at all...
5.The new MCs armor looks awesome, reminds me of Halo Wars.
6.The overall level was fantastic and i cant wait for the whole thing to come out.
Oh and yeah i forgot, somehow near the end i felt like there werre to many grunts.

Great job guys.

Ha...
This is such an old glitch.
When i found out this i was doing it for all the weapons for fun.
There is a much easier way to do it.
Get to a system link/local match, lower your weapon, hop on a Mongoose/ghost and the hop off it.
The weapon should be pointing to the center of the screen...
I wanted to post pics for all the weapons and even a video on how to do the glitch...
But i was thinking since its so old everybody must know about it by now....

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Jun 13, 2009 10:09 AM (Total replies: 3743)

Quote: --- Original message by: Bokito
Ya durr, he recorded it

I thought Masterz was the one playing and recording.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Jun 13, 2009 09:42 AM (Total replies: 3743)

I was watching some SPV2 vids.
And in this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4weTE_6_MAs&feature=related
At 2:00 when a start bar pops up it says Vern in the corner....
WTF???

Time: Thu November 21, 2019 6:31 PM 250 ms.
A Halo Maps Website