A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: ifishtailquadsforfun
About Contact
Last Post: May 27, 2008 04:17 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: halo, halo CE, and others
AIM:
MSN IM:
Yahoo IM:

Post Statistics
ifishtailquadsforfun has contributed to 6 posts out of 470199 total posts (0.00%) in 2,203 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Bitterbanana's 3rd person POV May 27, 2008 04:17 PM (Total replies: 9)

i agree, i like yelo a whole lot more. i like being able to move the weapons around

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » pretty cool map idea May 10, 2008 08:04 PM (Total replies: 0)

ok, so i have no idea at all how to make maps, i've tried and messed up so much that it wasn't even a map XD but i have an idea for a pretty cool map in my mind. the setting is a dark forest with LOTS of trees. it'd be very dark, almost pitch black, so you NEED a flashlight to see. the two bases would be a fort like structure with turrets and maybe even an energy bridge to get in/out. the other base would be a camp with warthogs which you can turn the lights on and off, some tent like things, a tank or two and two or more pelicans (preferably no weapons, but it could drop pods with weapons in them, like the ones on hotzone map). the two bases would be like 3 in game km apart. this would be a CTF map. and maybe destroyed vehicles/fire could be in the forest. email me at adihalo@gmail.com if you're interested in making this. i'll beta test if needed.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Operation: Desert Storm May 6, 2008 09:33 PM (Total replies: 11)

ya, good idea, make an mp version thats something like ambush and the sp one

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Operation: Desert Storm May 6, 2008 08:58 PM (Total replies: 11)

no, just make a single player map, that'd be the best. i'd download it for sure when this is done. If it's mp only with no ai, then the idea wouldn't be followed. people would just go wherever they wanted.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » map idea Apr 5, 2008 03:49 PM (Total replies: 0)

ok, so i have no idea at all how to make maps, i've tried and messed up so much that it wasn't even a map XD but i have an idea for a pretty cool map in my mind. the setting is a dark forest with LOTS of trees. it'd be very dark, almost pitch black, so you NEED a flashlight to see. the two bases would be a fort like structure with turrets and maybe even an energy bridge to get in/out. the other base would be a camp with warthogs which you can turn the lights on and off, some tent like things, a tank or two and two or more pelicans (preferably no weapons, but it could drop pods with weapons in them, like the ones on hotzone map). the two bases would be like 3 in game km apart. this would be a CTF map. and maybe destroyed vehicles/fire could be in the forest. email me at adihalo@gmail.com if you're interested in making this. i'll beta test if needed.

Time: Wed April 16, 2014 12:05 PM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website