A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: daniel117
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 3, 2014 10:42 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Math major dude

Post Statistics
daniel117 has contributed to 437 posts out of 469343 total posts (.09%) in 4,178 days (.10 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Why is everyone talking spanish? Mar 3, 2014 10:42 PM (Total replies: 117)

No soy racista, solo estoy preguntando porque todos hablan espanol, yo crei que a ala mejor halgo estaba mal con mi copia de Halo

I'm Hispanic, also i hope your vulgar language gets removed by Dennis.

So i take it that the general community is now Hispanic, that's OK, that's all i wanted to know

Halo CE General Discussion » Why is everyone talking spanish? Mar 3, 2014 10:30 PM (Total replies: 117)

I used to play halo ce like an addict about 6 years ago and the community was booming and there were a LOT of dedicated servers with custom cmt maps, yoyorast, h2 maps were the big thing then too.

Now when i join servers everyone is typing in Spanish and i have no problem with that but I'm just wondering if there are no US servers anymore, or maybe just not a lot of people playing in the US.

It might even be a problem with my computer maybe I'm connecting only to south american servers.

I have not played in a while and I'm trying to start again but there are no more "custom" servers in Halo "custom" Edition.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Feb 27, 2014 09:20 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Hey Masters one question

did CMT ever get around to finish SPV2? of did u guys leave it dead and skip to three?

also nice to be here after 5 years :D

Halo CE General Discussion » What ever happened to CMD SPV2? May 16, 2011 10:38 AM (Total replies: 3)

sorry i meant CMT. havent been on in a while

THANKS a lot for finding those. im sure dennis is gonna delete this thread now

Halo CE General Discussion » What ever happened to CMD SPV2? May 16, 2011 09:37 AM (Total replies: 3)

sorry but i remember that a while ago a group named CMT was working on a SP project known as CMT SPV2. I was REALLY excited about when it would come out. I believe they stopped working on it but i was wondering if any of you had the unfinished map files. even tho they werent finished they looked EPIC and i would LOVE to have em.

hope someone might deliver :D

Edited by daniel117 on May 16, 2011 at 10:39 AM

haven't been here in a year is this map almost finished yet?

Halo CE General Discussion » [Official sandtrap thread] Halo 3 sandtrap WIP. May 16, 2010 09:37 PM (Total replies: 636)

Quote: --- Original message by: SFloyd

Man this MOD'**** looks horrible, wraith looks like CMT made it(crappy) Tank looks like edited halo 2's (blurry, crappy) BSP really sucks monkey nuts. Your biped is one the worst things in there.
-5/10
Mongoose looks horrible, was probably ripped, banshee you didnt make it, somone else did for TM, or you ripped it like a nub.
Edited by SFloyd on May 16, 2010 at 04:02 PM

stop trolling

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Feb 21, 2010 10:15 PM (Total replies: 3743)

well well well so CMT is still working on the campaign?

well ill ask one question

whats the percentage of completion?

Halo CE General Discussion » [Official sandtrap thread] Halo 3 sandtrap WIP. Feb 21, 2010 10:10 PM (Total replies: 636)

wow you guys are still working on this map?

well so far it looks very nice

good job :D

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Dec 8, 2009 11:57 PM (Total replies: 3743)

omg the year 2009 is almost over

how many years has it been since CMT started working on SPV2

2?

3?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Nov 26, 2009 09:05 PM (Total replies: 3743)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB48MLkaL44&feature=related

I just love the way it say "Coming Soon" at the end

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT snow groove V2? Nov 24, 2009 03:20 AM (Total replies: 40)

WOW i started this thread just to find out if this map was legit

Now I will ask Politely. Community of Halo Maps Forum STOP MAKING ARGUMENTS OVER A GAME THAT BARELY ANYONE PLAYS ANY MORE!

Oh WOW i made a GREAT F*CKING MODEL let me just keep this until i go and apply for a job at a video game company in 5 years :)

if you want to claim something as yours then make it when you need it don't show your "boss" something you make when you where 15 years old. Show him something that is recent.

Also stop the praising of modelers as if they where Gods. Treat them like regular Human Beings because they are. I do feel that CMT is a VERY hard working team but if they EVER want to keep something secret then don't tell anyone it exists. Don't upload anything you want to keep secret because it ain't gonna stay secret for long.

also dennis please close this thread if you see this messege

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT snow groove V2? Nov 22, 2009 08:16 PM (Total replies: 40)

ohh ok then it really shoudnt say V2

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT snow groove V2? Nov 22, 2009 08:14 PM (Total replies: 40)

i found it and when i clicked on it it had 0 downloads

was this REALLY released by CMT?

Oh btw im the first person to download :D

http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?pg=3&fid=5001
Edited by daniel117 on Nov 22, 2009 at 08:15 PM

so its basically impossible to change the netcode through automatic updates?

I what to know if it is possible for bungie to change the net code for halo PC/CE via automatic updates. By "change net code" I mean make it so that you don't have to aim ahead depending on your ping; like Half-Life 2. If this "is" possible then i would like for anyone that likes this idea to type in your reply "I agree".

Also please don't flame if this idea is crazy or stupid to you, because frankly i don't know anything about how the net code works or exactly what it is

Halo CE General Discussion » AllDev for 1.09? Nov 4, 2009 12:58 AM (Total replies: 12)

OMG WHY did they do ANOTHER automatic update?

what did they fix?

other than my frame rates going for 30 fps to 60pfs

i just wanna know is anyone gonna "try" to stop that Halo CE Ripper guy?

Halo CE General Discussion » post your desktop 2 Oct 13, 2009 11:18 PM (Total replies: 89)

Quote: --- Original message by: gruntfromhalo
You has good taste. I don't like the 4 posters above me.

THY!!!!!!

Halo CE General Discussion » post your desktop 2 Oct 11, 2009 02:52 PM (Total replies: 89)

and

Time: Mon September 16, 2019 5:42 AM 218 ms.
A Halo Maps Website