A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: scorch933
About Contact
Last Post: Feb 13, 2010 08:58 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 11
What Games do you play: republic commando, all halo pc games, lego island 2, star wars best of pc
"YAY! wookiee life debts for everyone!"
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
scorch933 has contributed to 75 posts out of 469493 total posts (.02%) in 4,244 days (.02 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

ummmm. thanks.

Halo CE General Discussion » Hey guys. Feb 12, 2010 01:46 PM (Total replies: 1)

Hey... I bought a replacement game for my computer, (Sadly not on this one, Halo1 doesn't work well on my Laptop, which is the only Internet I get.)and I'm running it on a Athlon 3800 processor and a NVIDIA GeForce 6200, but it doesn't work! I've gotten it on medium Graphics and Low Particles and it freezes, or, it lags. Can anyone help.

P.S: I am however, going to get HCE on the Laptop, transfer it to a Thumbdrive and play some of the SP maps.

PSS: I will probably be able to Play multiplayer in about a year which is when I move. (Out here, you can't get any internet except for this Satelite kind, which is what I'm using, but it doesn't work on my Desktop).

Missed you guys, Hope to mod more in the future.

Halo CE General Discussion » Hi guys haven't been on in awhile. Dec 3, 2009 05:39 PM (Total replies: 3)

The day that I left halomaps was the day before I went to a Boarding school. I didn't want to mention that part that year ago.

I had Uninstalled HALO CE and PC a week before because the Latest and last update. I was creating a MP server when it said I needed to Download the Update... So I did. and it said that there was an error. I went straight to the HALOPC offical website to get the Update manually, and it said I already had it. I went back on HALOPC and it said I needed to get an update. Repeated twice, I decided to make copies of the 2 GB of maps i had, and I uninstalled, when I tried to reinstall, it said there was an Error with ratrace.map, So I gave up. Two weeks ago I tried to copy the files to a thumbdrive, and Replace the Ratrace map with a HPC (not CE, but HPC, for HPC, Not CE) copy backup I had. it said that the files were protected, so I didn't do that. So I decided that after Christmas I'd buy a new game copy, and set it up. Halo 2 Vista works fine, and I'm trying to find out how to put AI into H2 maps.

Halo CE General Discussion » Hi guys haven't been on in awhile. Dec 2, 2009 10:54 PM (Total replies: 3)

Halo PC no longer works on my computer, but I still check on here since I have halo 2 vista.
I do have a question though.
Did you guys ever finish the Halo 2 Campaign Mod you were trying to make? what about the star wars mod?

glad to be back, Scorch933.

Is there anyway to do a Single Player Halo 2 Vista, map? is there even a way to put AI in? How the Heck do I load up single player maps? someone told me the Flood Juggernaut could be loaded onto a map by using Sapien, however the Help section doesn't say anything about placing AI. Can someone help?

Portal Game Play Discussion » WalkThrough Feb 4, 2009 08:24 AM (Total replies: 2)

I am starting a walkthrough thread,

to start us off, I got the game 3 months ago, installed it 2 weeks ago, and started playing it 1 week ago.

I am having trouble with testchamber 12, or 13.
Edited by scorch933 on Feb 5, 2009 at 09:56 AM

umm, okay, in other news, I had to get 2 of my teeth "Capped", thats where they plate the tooth with steel, and they give you 5 doses of novacaine (is that how you spell it, which when they pulled the needle out, my gums gashed with blood, it's painful, anyway so I have missed the drama.

just saying, I don't play halo Pc anymore, the update i was supposed to get doesn't work.

Hey I haven't been on in a while, so I'm wondering what's changed, have the SW maps come out? is there an H2 SP level,

and i have a request, just for a feeling of mario kart, in the rainbow road maps, can someone get the rainbow road song, and for a feeling of MKDD, add mongooses, for the feeling of 1person driving and the other well, shooting.

BTW just for fun, have i been forgotten
Edited by scorch933 on Jan 28, 2009 at 04:23 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » hi guys, it's been awhile Oct 4, 2008 06:26 PM (Total replies: 15)

hey guys, i haven't been on here in 4 months, so what's changed.

have i missed anything?

Halo CE General Discussion » error in the update. Aug 16, 2008 08:16 AM (Total replies: 7)

should i explain the problem again, cuz you jsut made yourself look stupid by saying somthing that sounded like you ignored what i said,
i open CE and it says i need an update, so i click okay, and it exits halo, then it says your game is already up to date, i come here, and get the update here and i open it and it says that i need to do it manually or go to microsoft, well microsoft doesn't have v1.08
so i go to the freaking bungie website, and i get it there, still doesn't work.

sides i have XP
Edited by scorch933 on Aug 16, 2008 at 08:16 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » error in the update. Aug 16, 2008 08:10 AM (Total replies: 7)

i am trying to get the update so i can play multiplayer, but i download it and it says get it from microsoft/games/halo.asp or whatever or open halo and do it manually, well i go to microsoft and they don't have v1.08, in fact, nothing, so i try manually, and it says my game is up to date already, i open up CE again and it says i need to get the update. what the crap!!???!

Halo CE General Discussion » SWMT Aug 15, 2008 08:38 PM (Total replies: 631)

finally beat Kotor guys it was great and i played light side. any more news on the maps?

Halo CE General Discussion » SWMT Aug 12, 2008 11:56 AM (Total replies: 631)

how long does it take for each map to be created?

i heard that some guy was working on a mod where he used halo 2's destroyable warthogs, ghosts and banshees, and legoized them, all multiplayer spartans become lego spartans, and there'd be AI elites that look somthing like saber scorp's old design for his lego elites. all the trees, bases, vehicles, and structures are brick built, only the ground is not brick-built, thats what the guy told me, but he could've been kidding.

Halo CE General Discussion » SWMT Aug 8, 2008 10:10 AM (Total replies: 631)

whatta bout rebel pilots? rebel snowtroops? wookiees? other jedi and sith? snowtroopers? sandtroopers? imperial pilots? imperial gunners? imperial commanders? imper. officers? rebel officers? imperial troopers (the black uniformed troopers), bounty hunters? mercenaries? mandolorians? idorians? echani? trandoshans, ig-80 series? and more importantly whatta bout droids, R2, C3PO, hk-47 (wait thats KOTOR). is it even possible to do a total conversion and make every spartan color be a different biped? if it is it'd be cool.

i heard a rumor bout' some guy working on a halo ce map where the bipeds are lego spartans and everything's built out of plastic bricks, is this true?

Halo CE General Discussion » THE PENNSIC WAR Aug 7, 2008 08:16 PM (Total replies: 2)

i did a whole paragraph on this and it didn't show up!?

anyways i do a reenactment called THE PENNSIC WAR at cooper's lake in penn state, this isn't really halo-related but i just would like to tell everyone, it's over, but i was there for two weeks, being a page, act the life of a dancer, singer, fighter, kinght, king, queen, merchant, minstrell, page squire, and much more, go see burtal fighting, coconut marching beeswax figurines, european wasps with GIANT singers, women with huge tracks of land (go see monty python if you didn't get the joke) merchants dance, sing, buy stuff, play, theres so much to do, live the life with yurts and viking tents, pavillions and full-size castles. eat medevil foods, local foods, RUM!, dirty water, clean water juices and root beers.
clean yourself with: no baths, showers with no hot water (that is unless you take a navy shower). fight with swords, axes, spears, shields, bows, longbows, staffs, warhammers knives, daggers.
have fun with dancing, singing, history classes, archery, throwing weapons, combat training, flavored honey, homemade candies, and famous live bands, and more
have no fun with: no electricity.
Edited by scorch933 on Aug 7, 2008 at 08:27 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » SWMT Jul 17, 2008 08:49 PM (Total replies: 631)

well yeah, but this is a halo topic thats related to star wars, I if i made a big deal about it I'm sorry, but i thought currently people were talking about republic commmando.

Halo CE General Discussion » single in multiplayer? Jul 16, 2008 04:40 PM (Total replies: 12)

there are only 2 maps that are taken from a single player map WITH ai and cutscenes that you can play on multiplayer, a50sth movie and b30coop. other than that i have no clue.

Halo CE General Discussion » SWMT Jul 16, 2008 11:02 AM (Total replies: 631)

uh yeah i play, but i don't play republic commando i play the RC2ANE TC game. which adds a new campaign in addition to the original, but you play a night ops, your demolitions is a recon named tucker-45, your ranger is now some guy called john-35 (i'd take the creator is a fan of halo) and your sniper is some guy called spark-05. i got past the part with calo nord, and it was off to maanan, i found the star map on maanan too, and now i'll do kashyyk.

but maybe we should stay on-topic.

Time: Fri December 6, 2019 6:25 PM 218 ms.
A Halo Maps Website