A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: ramis92
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 4, 2010 05:33 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo, Combat Arms, AVA, others.
CMT will be back. 1/31/10

Post Statistics
ramis92 has contributed to 73 posts out of 469347 total posts (.02%) in 4,160 days (.02 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Jun 4, 2010 05:33 PM (Total replies: 11479)

Yea, too concentrated. It seems as if the entire beam is gonna strike the target as opposed to only the one big sphere in the front.

Halo CE General Discussion » Questions. Jun 4, 2010 12:59 PM (Total replies: 65)

So what are you doing now that you're basically done with SPV2? Have you just focused on college, job, etc?
EDIT: lol at my title
Edited by ramis92 on Jun 4, 2010 at 01:00 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT Shut Down Jan 31, 2010 10:38 PM (Total replies: 228)

Quote: --- Original message by: THEFEAR
Asmany of you know I don't contrtibute much to the forums, or to the Halo CE community for that matter. I have been part of this community for about two years now and have been watching the things on thios forum for a little bit longer, and what Masters has posted, has left me shaking my head. Although I can understand where your coming from on the matter I can't fathom why someone would just give up on something that inspired so much happiness and hope inside the Halo CE community.

This really hurt me to read, as it marked the end of something great in the Halo CE community. When CMT came out with its first campaign I was so amazed with the amount of work that was put into the mod and the level of detail in the weapons and vehicles. I think this also amazed other people, and inspired them to make their own maps and form their own teams.

In turn ambitious projects were undertaken (though many failed) and because of your teams work players expected higher quality maps, weapons, bipeds, and vehicles. This in turn increased the amount of quality custom content that was introuduced to the community. So in my opinion (No offense Dennis) the Halo CE community would be dead without CMT. Because not only did you and your team create content that was fun, you inspired people t pursue their own projects and this in turn led to people wanting to be on par with THE CMT.

All in all I can't make you change your mind anymore than I can make spv2 come out tommorw. But I will leave you with this, if you quit now, all those people who ever said you "could'nt" will win. All those troll,rippers, and flamers will be victorious and squash every single young project with "Look what happened to CMT" and when a project eventually fails they will revel in their own rightness. And the words "I told you so" will take on a new definition in this community. and the worst part of it all being, that you will always be faced with the horrible thought of what COULD have transpired.

But as Dennis said, thanks for all the years of hard work and the cool custom content. And although I don't agree with your decision I must/will respect it. As for Lodex I must respectfully disagree as CMT has in fact contributed the most QUALITY content to this community. As for you and your team, I wish you the best of luck in your walk of life and hope whatever endeavor you set your mind to will be successful.

RIP CMT

I couldn't agree more. But CMT really gave up on caring about people such as ReconDevastatorFTW and the like. Because of such morons, their content was leaked earlier than anticipated, which left them with few new things to show to the public. Hopefully though they'll come back with a surprise for us, not because we demand it, but because they deserve to know about our appreciation for all their hard work. This isn't the last of CMT. Thanks for everything so far guys :)

Halo CE General Discussion » Nazi Zombies? In my Halo? Oct 20, 2009 04:54 PM (Total replies: 2917)

Release it without OS, and later on, if OS's major problems are solved, release an updated OS version.

Visuals are perfect, but change the origins.

Halo CE General Discussion » HUD - Works in Process thread [WIP] Jul 16, 2009 03:28 PM (Total replies: 1707)

Quote: --- Original message by: jesse
Just because everyone else is doing it.

Please
fix that in general. Your lines aren't smooth at all. Looks like you used the pen tool without smoothing anything out.

Halo CE General Discussion » [map] SuperArena Jul 4, 2009 02:43 PM (Total replies: 66)

Quote: --- Original message by: anonymous__1337
Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
Quote: --- Original message by: gruntfromhalo
I counted now. 4/7 MP maps were featured. That's over half.
Try 4 out of 21 maps and 10 tags/tutorials and 1 Single Player level.

LEFT 4 ONOTIX ftw!

that was actually pretty fun [even if it never ended]. the pistol+smg = owned. make another.

Halo CE General Discussion » Z team? Jul 4, 2009 02:39 PM (Total replies: 116)

I've always wanted ZTeam to put their tags into the original maps. I wouldn't mind playing z_team_dangercanyon.map or z_team_hangemhigh.map once in a while.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDa4rYl9vhA&feature=channel

Try to see if FRain will give his AA turret. He hasn't done much with it yet, so maybe he'll let you use it.

Halo CE General Discussion » EXTRAS MENU --- alpha Mar 5, 2009 08:54 PM (Total replies: 92)

Could you put in these? It would be awesome!

All Hip-Hop/Rap

Kid Cudi - Day and Night
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkSq2Zn2XoY

Kanye West - Welcome to Heartbreak
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv9q9DVAxwc

(at least these 2 plz =D)

Akon - I'm So Paid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi-6SePYkW0

Kanye West - Heartless
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRjb4m5cNn8
Edited by ramis92 on Mar 5, 2009 at 08:54 PM
Edited by ramis92 on Mar 5, 2009 at 08:55 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Midship for halo ce (sauce will be opened) Sep 1, 2008 01:39 PM (Total replies: 170)

Good idea is good.

Halo CE General Discussion » Midship for halo ce (sauce will be opened) Aug 29, 2008 04:34 PM (Total replies: 170)

A strange idea but; how about if H3MT puts their weapons in this?

EDIT : That is, if they allow it.
Edited by ramis92 on Aug 29, 2008 at 04:34 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » having problems with halo dev trainer Aug 15, 2008 09:23 AM (Total replies: 24)

Uh oh. I guess you have to play legitimately now. =\

Halo CE General Discussion » where do i Post for help with Halo CE aimbot?? Aug 15, 2008 09:20 AM (Total replies: 36)

Wow. Where's Dennis when you need him?

Halo CE General Discussion » map idea Aug 5, 2008 03:10 PM (Total replies: 12)

Anyone who passed the 4th grade with a D average or better knows that you are not the real Tiamat.

Halo CE General Discussion » [MAP] Highlands Aug 5, 2008 12:10 PM (Total replies: 84)

Downloading now. Looks good. Some might disagree with me but I would've been interested in H3MT's weapons in this map. Nevertheless, great map!

Halo CE General Discussion » [Rumor] H3 PC Confirmed? Aug 5, 2008 11:49 AM (Total replies: 70)

Quote: --- Original message by: selentic
yo guise i have uglee rmore but it ees reecawn.

hai dood i can haz ur reconz?

Halo CE General Discussion » [Rumor] H3 PC Confirmed? Aug 4, 2008 09:41 PM (Total replies: 70)

Hacked Recon is going to make the 360 players (hopefully cross-platform support) whine like crazy :\

Halo CE General Discussion » [Rumor] H3 PC Confirmed? Aug 4, 2008 09:30 PM (Total replies: 70)

http://kotaku.com/5033037/halo-3-coming-to-windows-confirmed

Apparantly an email from MS showed Halo 3 as one of their games that take advantage of DirectX. Hopefully, the rumor is true, but take it with a grain of salt.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Why can't i talk in halo? Aug 3, 2008 09:23 AM (Total replies: 5)

http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?nid=268

Follow the instructions, and you're good to go.

Time: Sun September 22, 2019 2:44 AM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website