A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: unsealedbob3
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 26, 2009 02:51 AM
Location: somewhere out there in the open sky open your eyes and you will find your answer
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
you take my biskets i'll kill you... i will
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
unsealedbob3 has contributed to 159 posts out of 469280 total posts (.03%) in 4,108 days (.04 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Blood creek RC3 beta Jul 26, 2009 02:51 AM (Total replies: 5)

The BSP is still a little unfinished and high poly and there are some lag problems so i have to run at the lowest settings halo allows

Halo CE General Discussion » Blood creek RC3 beta Jul 26, 2009 01:48 AM (Total replies: 5)

Ok i know i haven't posted in a while and when i do i get flamed.

But, I'm not making this topic for that matter tomorrow at 3:00 EST or 12:00 WST (western stranded time) there is going to be a live broadcast of Blood creek RC3

If you wish to watch head on over to http://www.xfire.com/live_video/unsealedbob/ at the said time (whatever that may be for you)

Feel free to add me on xfire at: unsealedbob

This message is approved by: [PMMF]ЯΛмβΩ(leader),GRUNTS(modeler),Warhawk887(modeler) and Ro0ster(modeler)

All current beta testers are welcome to join but you MUST be a current beta tester
Please do not ask for a beta

But before you join you need to ask Rambo for latest build.

Thanks for your time.

Goto walmart then goto the computergames section then buy Microsoft flight simulator 10 (x)
then goto this link
http://www.fs-freeware.net/
then become a member (free)
then download more aircraft to make the number of aircraft 100
Edited by unsealedbob3 on Sep 3, 2008 at 11:41 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » You playing Halo Custom Edition. Sep 3, 2008 08:14 PM (Total replies: 61)

Quote: --- Original message by: onotix335
Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
I will allow this as long as it is pictures of people playing Halo CE. Anything else is off topic and subject to deletion or worse.

Quote: --- Original message by: THX 1138
Dude seriously wtf, why do you have to wait 5 days before posting pictures... That's insane.
Dude, seriously... I don't like....know you! So uh... how can I trust you not to post "pron" and bad stuff in the forum? Trust takes time my little dudelet... ya gotta' earn it.

dennis makes me lol some times

^^^i agree

Halo CE General Discussion » new feature/old feature Sep 3, 2008 02:45 AM (Total replies: 0)

i found a awesome new feature on turbo squid today in the sopport area a live chat with a agent
i talked to a Very informal agent about getting a model reformated form .c4d to .max IT IS AWESOME check it out sometime

Halo CE General Discussion » is there a cutting tutorial? Sep 3, 2008 02:03 AM (Total replies: 5)

Quote: --- Original message by: corndogman939
I could make a joke about you being emo, But I wont.

You don't need a tutorial for using cut, just play around with it and figure out what you can do.

i lol'd at that
corndogman939 is right

Halo CE General Discussion » would it be possible and if so how? Sep 3, 2008 01:49 AM (Total replies: 4)

ok so yes it is find the cmt is back topic then look at some screen shoots of the HUD (heads up display) and you tell me if you can i don't know the script

Halo CE General Discussion » would it be possible and if so how? Sep 3, 2008 01:34 AM (Total replies: 4)

Quote: --- Original message by: Solocord
is it possible to make more then 3 grenades with a script? and also id like to know if anyone has a spartan laser that i can have that works like a halo 3 one and everything looks like the h3 one and if so can i have it for my map I'm making for my brother? id like to get one since i can't model or tag for that matter I'm not going to release this map or any of the ones i put it in for now so can anyone help me?... if so thank you my xfire is Solocord if you can give it to me send me a link in that please.

If you are talking about have more than 2 grenades then yes i may be wrong =(
if your talking about have weapons on your back like in halo 3 <----- you can do this to
goto searth type backpack weapons i would get a link but im to lazy and sleepy

^^^^^ read the title
um yea
FSX= mircosoft flight simualter 10

Halo CE General Discussion » gmax to 3ds max Sep 2, 2008 08:49 PM (Total replies: 5)

*title* can i do it?

Halo CE General Discussion » Temporary [WIP] (work in progress) Thread Sep 2, 2008 07:25 PM (Total replies: 182)

Quote: --- Original message by: DEEhunter
FumeFX and I got mines for 320 a while back at a XNA expo.

Oh ok i want FumeFX sooooo bad but eh what the heck you know you got it for free(sounds legal)
and now its what did i say 1,500 dollars

Halo CE General Discussion » Temporary [WIP] (work in progress) Thread Sep 2, 2008 10:53 AM (Total replies: 182)

Quote: --- Original message by: DEEhunter
Quote: --- Original message by: unsealedbob3
Quote: --- Original message by: Invader Veex
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65i_ZJfjGPA

That looks nice keep it up . I hope to see it in game soon.

The arm goes forwards to much when hes pushing the chamber nob.

DEEhunter on the video with the flaming recon helmet if you made that did you use fumeFX if so what version the $500 or the $1,500?

Halo CE General Discussion » Temporary [WIP] (work in progress) Thread Sep 2, 2008 12:20 AM (Total replies: 182)

Quote: --- Original message by: Invader Veex
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65i_ZJfjGPA

That looks nice keep it up . I hope to see it in game soon.

Halo CE General Discussion » Avatar Selection Requests? Aug 29, 2008 10:44 AM (Total replies: 369)

Quote: --- Original message by: EliteHunter
will you add this ?
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn194/Gameboo/LAWZ.jpg

^^^lol
but.....
i really don't think dennis would let you use that one but it did make me chuckle a little

Halo CE General Discussion » error Aug 28, 2008 01:07 AM (Total replies: 0)

i keep getting this error and i cant post this cool thing i found

hey ill try to post it in this topic

Edited by unsealedbob3 on Aug 28, 2008 at 01:11 AM
Edited by unsealedbob3 on Aug 28, 2008 at 01:11 AM

found this awesome beginner modeling program and if you now how to model good well you'll be up with the best with this there is a free and a full pro version pro includes a importer and exporter for .3ds (sucks that pro is like 500 dollars) anyway i find this much easyer than 3ds max or gmax because the only tools are 1. Google earth and 2. drawing and extruding your drawing therefor making it muck easier to make high detail low poly models =] its call Google sketch up ill get a download link asap also it suck no .3ds unless you buy the 500 dollar one
the main reason i would use it is to get a general idea of what you want todo faster and easier
Google sketch up free
http://dl.google.com/sketchup/GoogleSketchUpWEN.exe 32 mb
also there a awesome like 430 day period to get a subsciption for pro *wink wink* i think
Google sketch up pro
http://dl.google.com/sketchup/GoogleSketchUpProWEN.exe
P.S. i tested both i downloaded both this is a secure website (DUH ITS GOOGLE EARTH.COM)
and i have nothing to gain with giving you a virus

Edited by unsealedbob3 on Aug 28, 2008 at 01:14 AM

YES IT WORKED BUT MAYBE DENNIS COULD MAYBE FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED
Edited by unsealedbob3 on Aug 28, 2008 at 01:14 AM

General Machinima Discussions » Fall of Reach machinima Aug 27, 2008 02:15 AM (Total replies: 84)

regarding my role in the team i was gonna be the camera man/director person
ffirestar [Not Available] Actor
can you change that please thanks
i spelled my name wrong lol

Halo CE General Discussion » Yelo Aug 27, 2008 01:39 AM (Total replies: 3)

I have been hearing the word Yelo alot in this forums and you all would refer to it as a application what is it how can i get it and open is included in it when it comes out can i have a link to the website thanks

Halo CE General Discussion » modeling Aug 22, 2008 12:10 AM (Total replies: 6)

how did you all learn to model so good?

Halo CE General Discussion » heightmaps Aug 20, 2008 01:03 AM (Total replies: 4)

Quote: --- Original message by: Maniac1000
try making a height map with gradients and blended black and white and using more than 1.
Edited by Maniac1000 on Aug 20, 2008 at 12:58 AM

i personally use heightmaps and so what i do DEAL WITH IT!!! it doesnt make you a noob

this is the kind of stuff i like to make with heightmaps

Edited by unsealedbob3 on Aug 20, 2008 at 01:03 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » heightmaps Aug 20, 2008 12:53 AM (Total replies: 4)

What's so wrong with using a heightmap? I mean really. I mean i get your point thats it's sort of noobish and easy but so. Well hears what I think using a heightmap DOESN'T make you a noob in ANYWAY maybe the fact that your new cause that's what "noob" means newbie right i mean just cause somebody uses a heightmap and you don't that makes them a noob i mean really that's disrespectful and rude in many ways. I have used the term "noob" to put someone down before
and im sorry for that. but just cause its a box map or a heightmap DOESN'T mean that, that person is a noob. I have seen this all over this forums and you all need to GROW up and don't flame me cause i need to, too. please take into consideration what i have said please im getting sick and tired of this and I bet dennis is to so let's all just stop for once and once more heightmaping and boxmapping doesn't mean your and noob or new or anything like that so please just, just stop ok. Ok im done now....

Time: Sun August 18, 2019 4:27 PM 297 ms.
A Halo Maps Website