A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: ShroudedEagle
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 9, 2009 10:56 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 16
What Games do you play: Halo, Call of Duty, Grand Theft Auto, Elder Scrolls

Post Statistics
ShroudedEagle has contributed to 14 posts out of 469392 total posts (0.00%) in 4,168 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » CMT SPV2 A10 Public Beta Aug 9, 2009 10:56 PM (Total replies: 786)

Okay, I've finished testing the level, here's what I thought:

The good:
- Nice work on adding new areas to the level. Makes the Pillar of Autumn look much bigger.
- Weapons and enemies (I particularly like the Elites) look really good to say it's Halo 1.
- CMT Extras was a nice addition.
- Weapons are very good, very fun to use (except the MA5C, see below).

The Bad:
- Some of the new areas seem a bit empty.
- MA5C could do with a bit more damage.

Bugs:
- Brutes will sometimes come out with too much blood when hit, sometimes no blood at all.
- Picking up the Adrenaline will say "Picked up M6C"
- Picking up the Fuel Rod Cannon will say "Picked up M6C"
- A Brute in a new area with some sleeping Grunts has no AI.

I will continue to play through it and list any more bugs I find. It's looking pretty solid at the moment, it just needs a few changes and fixes here and there.
Edited by ShroudedEagle on Aug 9, 2009 at 10:57 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » FileFront going down.. Apr 2, 2009 08:06 AM (Total replies: 119)

Quote: --- Original message by: Smmt
YAY! Filefront is going to continue its operations! Turns out filefront was bought back by the original founders of FileFront.

Yeah I noticed this last night that I could download stuff again, then a few hours later they announced the original founders were buying it. At first I thought this was all an April Fool's joke but apparently not.

Halo CE General Discussion » Graphics Card Dec 15, 2008 06:05 PM (Total replies: 11)

It should be fine. I have one of those myself and I can run most of the games I have on Ultra High. It definitely has no problem with Halo.

Time: Tue October 22, 2019 7:04 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website