A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Wii_addict
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 7, 2008 06:51 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 15
What Games do you play: halo:CE, halo Custom edition, halo 2, halo 3
Do you think bullets grow on trees?
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Wii_addict has contributed to 13 posts out of 469070 total posts (0.00%) in 4,045 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » I has a question... Jun 25, 2008 01:11 AM (Total replies: 9)

y does the Halo 2 vista portion of halomaps.org have a much nicer and all around better looking layout than our halo Custom Edition part of the site?!!??!
it doesn't really make any sense, I mean, from what i've heard, with H2v, u can make awesome maps really easily, but with H:CE, u have 2 do almost EVERYTHING!!! which is a pain in the ass 2 learn might i add... XD
So i think that the H:CE portion should look a bit nicer, what do you think?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 Team Jun 22, 2008 01:40 AM (Total replies: 5)

Does the H3T have a homep[age or copntact? lol
Also i would LOVE 2 know a date on when the final h3t coagulation comes out?

well, for 1 thing... gmax wont open, :( and sketchup pro is a demo... and yeah... ny more help, for gmax, sounds really kool...

I have a really cool map I designed inside google SketchUp (very fun/easy/good for distracting from work you should be doing/not soooo powerful...) but, anyways... I don't have 3DS max or anything to make a level, and I'm to tech newby to get it... I also don't have the time, what with final;s and all (don't ask how I designed the map... :) but, If someone could convert this to a level for me, and I'd let you decide what weps. to put in it and stuff... And If anyone could do that, I would be very much thankful! :)
link to it:
http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=dcdeb2e546eb27ca28e6dc052f0b691d
link to less crowded one:
*(will come soon... XD plz be patient!)

thank you to anyone who reads this!

Time: Mon June 24, 2019 6:08 AM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website