A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Preecey
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 18, 2009 05:26 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}
AIM:
MSN IM:
Yahoo IM:

Post Statistics
Preecey has contributed to 25 posts out of 470306 total posts (.01%) in 2,157 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Hugeass map secret weapon Jan 18, 2009 05:26 PM (Total replies: 5)

Thnaks guys, just tried sniper and yeah it worked. douche bag was messing with my head

Halo CE General Discussion » Hugeass map secret weapon Jan 18, 2009 04:04 PM (Total replies: 5)

Ok so before im playing on the Hale CE mao Hugeass when this dick starts spawnkilling with this "secret weapon" he wouldnt show me where it was after i joined his team so i followed him up to the corner of the map where there was this holo panel that said "predd U to sleepy" i pressed u and nothing happened so can some1 tell me what this weapon is please? it took like 2 shots to kill me in a jet

Halo CE General Discussion » The Covenants' Side to Halo Campaign "WIP" Jan 18, 2009 04:01 PM (Total replies: 570)

oh wow this sounds awesome

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo DEV (cheat_bump_possession1) Sep 15, 2008 03:03 PM (Total replies: 8)

-.- thanks dude lol.... im not the brightest person in the world as im sure uve figured.

can any1 tell me where chaos gultch is, i keep searching for it and cant find it

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo DEV (cheat_bump_possession1) Sep 15, 2008 12:18 PM (Total replies: 8)

basically this cheat does not work for me where you enter the cheat and run into an AI and become them. i dont know why but nothing seems to work for me first time, does anybody know why this cheat wont work, devcam works so i dont know why this doesnt

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE Dev wont work Sep 14, 2008 04:26 PM (Total replies: 7)

i do have a mouse with a centre scroller and i have to click that in to move the camera, i tried clicking it in and scrolling at the same time but thats really hard but it still didnt work.

*ok it works now, i figured out what you wanted me to do with the middle mouse button, thanks again dennis*
Edited by Preecey on Sep 14, 2008 at 04:38 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE Dev wont work Sep 14, 2008 01:23 PM (Total replies: 7)

dennis that worked thank you so much =)

only problem now is the shft key wont speed it up, its painfully slow moving

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE Dev wont work Sep 14, 2008 10:07 AM (Total replies: 7)

yes i have the update. i have all the right equipment because i can get as far as typing the command. its just when i select enter after typing the command it says it cannot execute the command im just like wtf

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE Dev wont work Sep 13, 2008 10:37 PM (Total replies: 7)

Ok so ive done everything right. downloaded every possible thing i need. i opened both alldev and and halo fly cam by bitter banana and so began to type commands so i pressed ~ and the purple word halo came up. i typed in my command then it said like "requested command cannot be executed right now" and for everything i try it doesnt work, ive tried "cheat_bottomless_clip 1" and many others and still the same message appears.

yes my alldev was on at the time...

does anyone know why this is happening to me?

Halo CE General Discussion » i cant play Halo Sep 13, 2008 06:45 PM (Total replies: 3)

im using vista but its pretty similar. i can find the halo custom edition folder however in that folder there are sub-folders such as maps etc

*i did what you said and it still doesnt let me play. still pestering me about an update*
Edited by Preecey on Sep 13, 2008 at 06:55 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » i cant play Halo Sep 13, 2008 06:26 PM (Total replies: 3)

everytime i try to play online on Halo PC for both custom edition and normal it says i need an update. when i try to download this it starts and reaches 100% then it freezes and nothing happens. my friend told me to download it from here but really it made absolutley no sense it tells me

1) Extract the haloceded.exe from the zip file and copy it over the existing haloceded.exe file located on your hard drive

yeah... i totally know what that means -.-

it took me like 2 days trolling these forums just to figure out how to download maps so i think a more detailed explanation is needed for people like me who just use computers not work them.

Halo CE General Discussion » Playing as AI and moving camera around Jun 2, 2008 04:45 PM (Total replies: 13)

i found it!!!

one more question skc

why do u have something i previously posted underneath your picture by ur name?

Halo CE General Discussion » Playing as AI and moving camera around Jun 2, 2008 12:21 PM (Total replies: 13)

Wrong. Halo ce maps is one of 6 links at the top of page right after Halo maps home and before Halo 2 vista map in white coloured writing with light blue background so i dont know what your seeing
Edited by Preecey on Jun 2, 2008 at 12:59 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Playing as AI and moving camera around Jun 2, 2008 12:08 PM (Total replies: 13)

i cant find anywhere on the site the Halo ce section

i searches in the Halo CE maps and have looked through the forums but i cant see it

Halo CE General Discussion » Playing as AI and moving camera around Jun 2, 2008 12:01 PM (Total replies: 13)

ok well ive seen a few youtube videos that are filmed on maps that i already have and for example the map grunt attack, i play it and i am a spartan, the guy on the video plays the same map, i know this because he posts a link where to download a map, and he is a grunt.

im also curious to as how people fly around the map freely like the camera in Halo 3

Halo CE General Discussion » "Unable to join the game sevrer" May 29, 2008 06:17 PM (Total replies: 6)

if each map is different then how do u get a big game going, someone starts a game with a map yet no one else may have that might at the time

Halo CE General Discussion » "Unable to join the game sevrer" May 29, 2008 04:43 PM (Total replies: 6)

wait, u mean i need to actually have that map? even if the maps based in blood gultch?

Halo CE General Discussion » "Unable to join the game sevrer" May 29, 2008 04:30 PM (Total replies: 6)

this message pops up every time i attempt to join a game on Halo CE does anybody know why and how i can fix it?

Halo CE General Discussion » 4 players max? May 29, 2008 01:05 PM (Total replies: 1)

does anybody know why when on halo CE i try and set up a team slayer game it allows 4 players max?

Halo CE General Discussion » HELP vista ate my maps May 29, 2008 12:20 PM (Total replies: 2)

it worked omg i love you

thanks

Time: Wed April 23, 2014 8:39 PM 204 ms.
A Halo Maps Website