A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: The Arbiter72a
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 6, 2009 06:16 PM
Interests:
Your Age: enough
What Games do you play:
non facete nobis calcitrare vestrum perinĉum

Post Statistics
The Arbiter72a has contributed to 16 posts out of 465511 total posts (0.00%) in 4,375 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Reach Leaked Images Nov 6, 2009 06:16 PM (Total replies: 233)

The BR like thing reminds me of Rainbow six vegas 2... just the way the scope is on the rifle and the way its held... anyone get me?

Halo CE General Discussion » valhalla Oct 3, 2009 03:30 PM (Total replies: 89)

yeah maybe less of the chipped feel on the stock

Halo CE General Discussion » Is it just me or... Sep 13, 2009 03:48 PM (Total replies: 75)

lol im making the clan known to interested people.

Halo CE General Discussion » Is it just me or... Sep 13, 2009 12:40 PM (Total replies: 75)

Great point, everyone!
I've noticed this before too, which is why I love the STW clan (not trying to recruit, just making known for everyone here).
We have a dedi which we go on plenty. The maps on the dedi are updated regularly and consist of maps rated on GAMEPLAY not how many nuke launchers there are (No offense, Hugeass). Nearly everyone in our clan has a microphone, which makes great fun and bonding.
If you actually are interested, try our xfire webiste: http://www.xfire.com/communities/stwoh/ /
and submit an application explaining your circumstances.

Sorry about this seeming like a recruitment message, I just want to let more people in the CE community know about our clan.

Halo CE General Discussion » UMP - Uneven Map Pack Jul 30, 2009 11:29 PM (Total replies: 176)

Nice maps! will DL (and recommend to STW to include in map list :D). now if only these idiots will stop quoting your entire post -.-

Halo CE General Discussion » Sanctuary V2(name may be changed) Jul 30, 2009 12:00 AM (Total replies: 103)

yeah. as far as the "secret weapons" what do you mean? like that beam rifle SC? no nuke launchers XD one idea for a secret weapon might be is the same sword, but lunging ability. did u fix the red base wall thing? it ruined oddball gameplay. i support the idea, but cant do any programming/scripting/modeling for my life (language filter XD). I am a good beta tester if you do plan to include beta testing...

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Custom Edition V1.08 Update Released Aug 10, 2008 11:15 AM (Total replies: 34)

hey do any of u use FOV utillities?
I do, and since the update, none of them work

Do any of u know a site where i can DL a FOV that works with the update?

Halo CE General Discussion » Battlefield maps series Jun 8, 2008 07:51 PM (Total replies: 29)

Yeah, I mean, why let all those tags made by Kingfish 99 and others go to waste,
and it could be really, cool!

Halo CE General Discussion » Battlefield maps series Jun 7, 2008 11:48 PM (Total replies: 29)

o
well for any map-makers interested, can u make 2 or 3 of them, all using the same tags, like
the dmt_od crossfire/outpost/no remose series, all different sizes (small, medium, large)

Halo CE General Discussion » Battlefield maps series Jun 7, 2008 11:38 PM (Total replies: 29)

im not trying to scare anyone but back to the general topic,
does anyone have any other weapon/vechicle tags
that they would suggest?
they have to be modern warfare tho
i am not a mapmaker, just to let u know, but i have a lot of ideas.

Halo CE General Discussion » Battlefield maps series Jun 7, 2008 11:29 PM (Total replies: 29)

oy nukes get annoying tho when u are trying to have an honest team game on halo ce

Halo CE General Discussion » Battlefield maps series Jun 7, 2008 11:23 PM (Total replies: 29)

ummmmmm ok.....
ya but i think it should be very balanced and fair, with no weapons too cheap,
because then it ends up like hotzone, with people nuke-spamming everyone

Halo CE General Discussion » Battlefield maps series Jun 7, 2008 11:18 PM (Total replies: 29)

lol ummm ok
ya so here are some of the names of tags 4 guns/vehicles that would probably do good in da map:
L85A1
LAV-25
M4
AK-47 v2
TOW
M249 SAW
M16A2/M203
Desert Eagle

P.S. sorry about the 2 extra posts :(
and who ever makes da map, make it balanced, too many maps now are all interesting weapons, but they make horrible gameplay

Halo CE General Discussion » Battlefield maps series Jun 7, 2008 11:06 PM (Total replies: 29)

So everyone, there are MANY new tags derived from the Battlefield series,
and they are very nice looking, so someone should make a map using lots of these tags!!
I am sure it will be appriciated!

Time: Fri May 29, 2020 12:28 PM 344 ms.
A Halo Maps Website