A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: CaSs
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 16, 2010 12:08 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
CaSs has contributed to 106 posts out of 469392 total posts (.02%) in 4,146 days (.03 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » making map team Aug 16, 2010 12:08 PM (Total replies: 15)

Quote: --- Original message by: Zira Vadum
It's all in my head, you see. Whenever I see Higuy I think of TM and I burst out laughing.

you deserve brain cancer

Halo CE General Discussion » TM - Official work place thing.. Feb 9, 2010 05:29 PM (Total replies: 356)

:3

Halo CE General Discussion » [wip][map]Garden Aug 10, 2009 12:43 PM (Total replies: 163)

New error, and this should be the last one as well.

###ERROR vertex #0 has a bad point.

Could this be a random vertex not attached to anything somewhere?

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] Wizz public map tests Mar 26, 2009 07:39 PM (Total replies: 62)

Quote: --- Original message by: Gh0st_Elit3
Hey elmo, stop using aimbot maybe?

(And looks like I was afk at that time? :P)

How'd you managed to type "ahahaa" and get an assist while being AFK?
Hey josh, stop being an idiot maybe?

Quote: --- Original message by: Joshflighter
No, we cant stop you from taking stuff. But who ever uploaded the map here, is a ___tard because they didn't even put there own name for up-loader. Shows how mentally retarded most of this community is. I guess modality was right about this place.
Edited by Joshflighter on Mar 2, 2009 at 12:26 PM

Maybe they didn't want their name to be shown? Shows how smart you are, oh great one.

Quote: --- Original message by: Joshflighter

Quote: --- Original message by: roosterMAP
OWCH!!!! It hurts when I feel my IQ dropping. STOP POSTING RETARDED THREADS!

How can they stop.. if they're retarded? :o

Edit, I think I'm leaving halo maps. Modacity does come with some more intelligent posters than here.
Edited by Joshflighter on Mar 2, 2009 at 12:45 PM

Oh the irony.

Fixed it for you, retard.

You're 10x stupider than anyone else here. Go ahead and leave, see who cares.

Also, modacity is just as dumb, just in different ways.
Edited by CaSs on Mar 2, 2009 at 03:10 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » whats this devcode? Jan 10, 2009 11:49 PM (Total replies: 9)

A better understanding of the English language would be a nice start.

Halo CE General Discussion » HS Projects Jan 4, 2009 01:16 AM (Total replies: 149)

Quote: --- Original message by: KillerKip1
Quote: --- Original message by: CaSs
I might be switching over to using MilkShape, since it is free, and legal to sell the models.

You have yet to show us anything that anyone would WANT to buy.

It is also illegal to selling anything that has illegally made models. (A game, model, model pack, etc. sold with a model made with illegally obtained software is against the law.)

I realize that. You obviously did not understand the intentions of my post.

Halo CE General Discussion » HS Projects Jan 4, 2009 12:18 AM (Total replies: 149)

I might be switching over to using MilkShape, since it is free, and legal to sell the models.

You have yet to show us anything that anyone would WANT to buy.

Halo CE General Discussion » HS Projects Jan 2, 2009 08:16 PM (Total replies: 149)

Quote: --- Original message by: K_I_D
Um, what?

Main Entry: hyp·o·crite
Pronunciation: \ˈhi-pə-ˌkrit\
Function: noun

2 : a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

Does that help?

Quote: --- Original message by: Scrables_the_DeathDealer
Ah, more halomaps.org drama.

Let the guy use what he wants. It's the point that he does get it ingame, and he has proof of that. If he gets it ingame and creates nice models with it none of you should have a problem. Higuy, you are the last person to talk. You use 3ds max, but your models look sloppy as hell sometimes! The truth hurts, so stop being a prick and get used to how other members work. That goes for all of you. It's sad to see this guy just trying to show off what him and his team have made and then goes ahead and gets destroyed by these kids here that think they are elitists, which you are clearly not. As masters would say, he is doing this for fun. He isn't a damn game developer, he wants to do this just to get it ingame and share his work with the community.

For once a guy a is doing something cool and original, and instead of encouraging him you just attack him. He shouldn't release this to any of you pricks.

Let's not be a hypocrite, okay?

Cass are you seriously in the mood for me to make you feel like a total moron in front of the whole community?

Do it.

Halo CE General Discussion » HS Projects Jan 2, 2009 05:22 PM (Total replies: 149)

Ah, more halomaps.org drama.

Let the guy use what he wants. It's the point that he does get it ingame, and he has proof of that. If he gets it ingame and creates nice models with it none of you should have a problem. Higuy, you are the last person to talk. You use 3ds max, but your models look sloppy as hell sometimes! The truth hurts, so stop being a prick and get used to how other members work. That goes for all of you. It's sad to see this guy just trying to show off what him and his team have made and then goes ahead and gets destroyed by these kids here that think they are elitists, which you are clearly not. As masters would say, he is doing this for fun. He isn't a damn game developer, he wants to do this just to get it ingame and share his work with the community.

For once a guy a is doing something cool and original, and instead of encouraging him you just attack him. He shouldn't release this to any of you pricks.

Let's not be a hypocrite, okay?

Halo CE General Discussion » Greatest map of every update! Dec 18, 2008 04:55 PM (Total replies: 18)

k
Edited by CaSs on Dec 18, 2008 at 06:59 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Hey Dec 14, 2008 12:57 PM (Total replies: 22)

Quote: --- Original message by: Newbkilla
If it does that, then your pc fails :l

Or the map just sucks. Ever think of that?

Halo CE General Discussion » ThePlague's 24/7 Server Dec 13, 2008 11:48 AM (Total replies: 66)

Instead of Delta Ruins, get the new version : Delta Ruined

http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=3167

Halo CE General Discussion » ThePlague's 24/7 Server Dec 11, 2008 04:33 PM (Total replies: 66)

Quote: --- Original message by: Corvette19
I enjoy punishing faggots on Halo, it really pisses me off when they just keep talking trash on it, I usually kick them first, then if they keep coming and trashing the server up, then I ban them.
If you need an admin, send me a PM, I'd be happy to moderate for you, I don't play that often though, just once in a while.

That's why.

He takes halo a bit too seriously it seems.

"I ENJOY PUNISHING FAGGOTS ON HALO. CHOOSE ME SO I CAN BAN ANYONE WHO IS BETTER THAN ME"

In all honesty, nobody ever really needs to be banned from a server other than a "timeout" betrayal ban or if they're botting, and barely anyone bots in CE.
Edited by CaSs on Dec 11, 2008 at 04:34 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » ThePlague's 24/7 Server Dec 10, 2008 11:44 PM (Total replies: 66)

Whatever you do, do not let Corvette19 have rcon.

Halo CE General Discussion » Wtf Dynamic Mirrors. Dec 8, 2008 06:39 PM (Total replies: 6)

I'm smart, aren't I?

Quote: --- Original message by: CLS_GRUNT
Sand is terrible. Make a ground map.

Quote: EDIT: yhea the ground texture for the sand didnt compile with the proper alpha, so I need to recompile.

l2read

It seems that every freaking time someone crit's your stuff, your excuse is "THIS RENDER IS FROM APRIL OF 2002, BUT IM GONNA SHOW IT TO U ANYWAY AND GET MAD IF U DONT LIKE IT" How about you show us something that's new and good, instead of constantly giving excuses. Frankly, you barely show us anything, and when you do it isn't very good. I don't map at all whatsoever, but I'm just giving my .02.

And ironically, I actually do like your completed works, so don't take this personally. It's just the way you present your WIP's which I disagree with.

Sand is terrible. Make a ground map.

Quote: --- Original message by: Higuy
Not really...There both right. Think about for a second or two josh =|

Its simple. It was not intended or was it made for XP. Like nexus said, it doesnt even have the online feature on XP.

Can you read?

Quote: --- Original message by: SiMuLaCrUm
It's called Halo 2 Vista for a reason.

Actually the only reason it's called that is to encourage people to buy M$'s new [crappy] OS. The game can run perfectly fine on XP.

No, the name VISTA in Halo 2 is so that people KNOW it was only and is only meant to play on vista. Anything that makes it run on XP is a hack. So Sim is right.

The "hack" only bypasses some stupid security things that M$ put in the game so that people could only install it on Vista. It in no way changes the game content. They obviously made a bad choice, considering how terrible the game did.

So you yourself admit by what you wrote the NAME VISTA was put there because it was meant for vista and not XP. So I and Sim were right. Stop making arguements that have no meaning.

Like I said in my first post, yes. Microsoft did intend to make Halo 2 Vista for Vista, duh. However this was not a necessary action. They did this in order to gain some sales for their new (CRAPPY) operating system. There is no other reason for making it Vista only. Halo 2 does not use any features of Vista that are not available on XP.

Time: Tue October 22, 2019 7:09 PM 360 ms.
A Halo Maps Website