A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: iizahsum
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 9, 2011 01:31 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Lacks enthusiasm

Post Statistics
iizahsum has contributed to 510 posts out of 469347 total posts (.11%) in 4,111 days (.12 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Ripping ISO's Jan 9, 2011 01:31 PM (Total replies: 15)

7zip

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Jan 7, 2011 05:33 PM (Total replies: 14973)

Quote: --- Original message by: Juan
Quote: --- Original message by: Joshflighter
Quote: --- Original message by: Juan
Quote: --- Original message by: Shockwave
Nobody is interesting by my pictures :(

The Halo Reach fad is over. Unless you are hunter who thinks it is still cool to make new models based off models that already exist.

The troll fad is over. Unless you are Juan who thinks it is still cool to troll in threads because he is a dumb little kid. No wait correction: a dickweed.

Who are you and what were you banned for?

nvm
Edited by iizahsum on Jan 7, 2011 at 05:35 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » beta tesing signup Jan 4, 2011 01:14 AM (Total replies: 12)

I'm not saying they'd be bad or good, I'm saying if you give them to any one here more than likely it will be leaked.... As in given out without your approval.

Halo CE General Discussion » Bipeds - Work in Process thread [WIP] Jan 3, 2011 09:50 PM (Total replies: 8490)

Quote: --- Original message by: Advancebo

This model is extracted from the Tron Evolution game, which uses the Unreal Engine 3. I take no credit for the assets included. The model and textures were extracted using a publicly released tool, but obviously, you must have purchased the game to have access to the compiled assets in the game.

"You have been created by Kevin Flynn to protect the system and keep it from harm or corruption. Your name is Anon." -Tron Wiki

Just cause I'm nice: http://www.mediafire.com/?srm3cpo6nc54jgh

Edited by Advancebo on Jan 3, 2011 at 07:09 PM

Thanks for the download.

Halo CE General Discussion » did i mess up my computer? Jan 3, 2011 09:42 PM (Total replies: 6)

Start<Search< type in DXDIAG

If your running XP it would be Start<Run<DXDIAG

Also after a quick search the Dell Latitude D600 uses a really old mobile video card.
Edited by iizahsum on Jan 3, 2011 at 09:56 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » did i mess up my computer? Jan 3, 2011 09:32 PM (Total replies: 6)

How do I computer halomaps?

Post your specs.

Halo CE General Discussion » beta tesing signup Jan 3, 2011 09:27 PM (Total replies: 12)

Bad idea to ask people here to beta test, wether its good or not it will be leaked instantly. use friends.

Edited by iizahsum on Jan 3, 2011 at 09:48 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Firefight Ideas Dec 26, 2010 05:44 PM (Total replies: 28)

Quote: --- Original message by: spartin115
@ above

Dont do that, bad gameplay. That is what Firefight-Fissurefall originly had, it did not work.

Have you ever played Lodexs firefight?

Halo CE General Discussion » chat problems Dec 24, 2010 07:29 AM (Total replies: 10)

http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?nid=268

Try searching your problem before making a thread.

Halo CE General Discussion » Mery Christmas everyone Dec 21, 2010 07:31 PM (Total replies: 281)

I'd like to say Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

I'd also like to ask Grunts if he was born with a stick up his ass or if he put it there himself.

Halo CE General Discussion » Why does CE lag so bad on my PC? Dec 19, 2010 10:12 PM (Total replies: 30)

Are your decals turned off? Nvidia cards suck with Halo decals.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Halo:ce or Halo:pc Texmod Dec 15, 2010 08:11 PM (Total replies: 793)

I think your textures don't line up in the first picture on the forerunner structure.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Request] New Categories Dec 9, 2010 08:12 PM (Total replies: 9)

Dennis has already said he will not have an off topic forum.

A suggestion pretty much falls under general discussion.

Halo CE General Discussion » Bipeds - Work in Process thread [WIP] Dec 3, 2010 09:18 PM (Total replies: 8490)

Quote: --- Original message by: abkarch
Quote: --- Original message by: Skidrow925
Quote: --- Original message by: abkarch
Quote: --- Original message by: Skidrow925
Quote: --- Original message by: l283023

HAAX! *BAM*

huh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nzy1MvR5-7g

watch the first minute and a half.

I just thought all these images deserved to be quoted one more time.

Halo CE General Discussion » Lumoria Episode 1 : Released! Nov 25, 2010 09:39 PM (Total replies: 628)

Quote: --- Original message by: 032 Mendicant Bias
hes not an old man, hes the almighty leader of the halomaps community,and the guy who will burn your face with his laz0r eyes for calling him an old man!!

He also owns a killer platypus.

I'm reinstalling CE now to try this out when it's released. Looks great.

Halo CE General Discussion » ak47 [In progress] Nov 19, 2010 06:29 AM (Total replies: 15)

It needs more detail. You have its basic shape, which looks good, but you can tell that all the other details are just a texture, it makes it look flat.

Halo CE General Discussion » Bloom. Nov 15, 2010 10:23 PM (Total replies: 24)

Quote: --- Original message by: Old Gregg
C C C C C COMBO BREAKER!!!1!!11!1

Its a ddl modification for halo by enb or somehting like that that enables bloom effect that are in newer games.

cool story...

Bloom basically makes Lighting more realistic.
Quote: As an example, if a picture is taken indoors, the brightness of outdoor objects seen through a window may be 70 or 80 times brighter than objects inside the room. If exposure levels are set for objects inside the room, windows will be bright enough, when convolved with the Airy disc of the camera being used to produce the image, to cause the image of the windows to bleed past the frames of the window. ~Wikipedia

Halo CE General Discussion » [Request] hippo gun Nov 13, 2010 11:24 PM (Total replies: 46)

Quote: --- Original message by: Shade117 pro
i want gun that is hippo.

i want hippo that is gun.

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Oct 22, 2010 11:19 PM (Total replies: 14973)

I actually like the flat top Assault Rifle, the shotgun on the other hand....meeeeehhhh

Halo CE General Discussion » [idea] wieldable 3rd person weapons Oct 22, 2010 10:45 PM (Total replies: 15)

I think the biggest problem with this is that the weapons would essentially have to be vehicles, which would require all new animations and physics.

Time: Mon September 23, 2019 3:18 PM 218 ms.
A Halo Maps Website