A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Qwepir
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 7, 2009 03:29 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
I am as presumptuous as I am poor and Irish
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Qwepir has contributed to 84 posts out of 469450 total posts (.02%) in 4,159 days (.02 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Sep 7, 2009 03:29 AM (Total replies: 3743)

I played through the beta, and I think some of the added on area doesn't fit, like the whole chiron tl-34 style area, but overall I liked it. I thought the crew bunks were a nice touch.

Halo CE General Discussion » Create your own rifles ONLNE! Aug 5, 2009 02:15 AM (Total replies: 251)

Attempt at Fallout 3 R91 Assault rifle

Attempt at Fo3 Infiltrator Assault rifle

The smaller pics are the pictures I used as a reference.

Halo CE General Discussion » wow phail; Jul 15, 2009 11:41 PM (Total replies: 8)

Quote: --- Original message by: ebaumsworlddotcom
everyone on ebaumsworld.com is a pedo.

...Am I missing something? Are pedos awesome?

Halo CE General Discussion » wow phail; Jul 15, 2009 11:39 PM (Total replies: 8)

Slowpoke get? That's been there for a while.

Halo CE General Discussion » Extinction2 WIP official thread Sep 1, 2008 11:17 PM (Total replies: 2618)

Besides, even if the Halcyon's MAC wasnt destroyed, the MAC wouldn't be pointing towards tha battle. Halcyons are giant space guns basically. To aim the MAC in a space battle would involve turning the whole ship. You can't turn the ship if it's crashed in the ground.

Halo CE General Discussion » The Great Battle of Asis v3 (Beta) Sep 1, 2008 07:23 PM (Total replies: 255)

Um, Is the motion tracker going to be off in game?

Halo CE General Discussion » Wind? Sep 1, 2008 08:07 AM (Total replies: 16)

I guess you could try animated scenery (trees flapping) and sideways rain with custom bitmaps, but I don't know.

Halo CE General Discussion » Assembly Pictures (aka Purple Reign) Aug 30, 2008 02:21 PM (Total replies: 41)

Hmmm, I've never played Midship before.

Halo CE General Discussion » Assembly Pictures (aka Purple Reign) Aug 30, 2008 01:56 PM (Total replies: 41)

That certainly is a reddish purple. Like, Spectre Purple, not the usual covenant purple, as seen on like, everything else.

Halo CE General Discussion » Two new maps: Batalla and Counter-attack. Aug 30, 2008 12:27 PM (Total replies: 28)

Yes it is. It makes it so you kill everything in one hit. Using it, you can "destroy" vehicles on MP maps, (In other words, you cant use them.) and even kill yourself if you have deathless player on.

Halo CE General Discussion » press q to kick out... Aug 30, 2008 05:04 AM (Total replies: 5)

But does melee work in vehicles? And besides, I think you're in the wrong thread. I mean press *button* and all the people in the vehicle get forced out, as if you're saying "Bail out"

Halo CE General Discussion » press q to kick out... Aug 30, 2008 02:15 AM (Total replies: 5)

Would it be possible in a SINGLE PLAYER level to make it so If you're driving a pelican, pressing q forces all the marines/spartans/whatever to get out?

Halo CE General Discussion » Two new maps: Batalla and Counter-attack. Aug 30, 2008 12:44 AM (Total replies: 28)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dark Ninja
There's also that decoy-whatever maps. I just read part of the description and the author, and saw the pics, and it already looked suckish. The author was Adolif, so it already made it look stupid. I remember that Jew Dozer and that stupid Nazi thread.

He said DECOY. What is your problem?

Halo CE General Discussion » Extinction2 WIP official thread Aug 29, 2008 10:55 PM (Total replies: 2618)

Thanks, captain obvious, I was stating an example. If you read my post you would have known. And of course you got killed in one shot from them, they shoot anti-armor rounds.

Halo CE General Discussion » Extinction2 WIP official thread Aug 29, 2008 09:52 PM (Total replies: 2618)

Okay, and the Longsword or scarab are not noob machines? The APC would be mainly used for taking down big, slow moving targets, lightly armed vehicles, and infantry. A rocket hog would be able to zip right past and blow the heck out of it, the wraith could blast it from afar, the kraken could torpedo it, the Seraphs could strafe it, a jerk could anti-armor snipe it, there are plenty of ways to defeat it. It's just you can't let it see you.

Halo CE General Discussion » Extinction2 WIP official thread Aug 29, 2008 09:44 PM (Total replies: 2618)

A human EQUIVALENT would be large and destructive. A COUNTER can be anything. Think of it this way. Snowspeeders are the Rebel COUNTER to AT-ATs, as seen here:

*The tow cable will trip it*
The human equivalent to the scarab is the mythos.
Edited by Qwepir on Aug 29, 2008 at 09:45 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Extinction2 WIP official thread Aug 29, 2008 09:09 PM (Total replies: 2618)

And that roflcopter, driveable cloud, and apache are totally halo. Besides, the shots seem to do more boom than damage. And besides. The hippo is fugly, and this would be the human counter to the scarab. COUNTER, not equivalent.
Edited by Qwepir on Aug 29, 2008 at 09:10 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Extinction2 WIP official thread Aug 29, 2008 09:02 PM (Total replies: 2618)

Okay. You may think I have forgotten about the APC. Well, after playing a map with it, I beg of you, PUT IT IN, PL0X. If you're putting in an apache, why not this?
http://www.xfire.com/video/20d58/

Halo CE General Discussion » Two new maps: Batalla and Counter-attack. Aug 29, 2008 08:50 PM (Total replies: 28)

Oh yeah, rofl. That is like, awful. I thought you meant a map called Decoy. So I looked it up. And I have to say, decoy is a pretty neat map.

Halo CE General Discussion » Two new maps: Batalla and Counter-attack. Aug 29, 2008 08:38 PM (Total replies: 28)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dark Ninja
There's also that decoy-whatever maps. I just read part of the description and the author, and saw the pics, and it already looked suckish. The author was Adolif, so it already made it look stupid. I remember that Jew Dozer and that stupid Nazi thread.

What decoy-whatever maps?

Time: Mon November 11, 2019 9:10 PM 234 ms.
A Halo Maps Website