A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: lucario2536
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 8, 2010 08:23 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 18
What Games do you play: halo Ce, halo full version, midnight club 3, mercinairies, transformers.

Post Statistics
lucario2536 has contributed to 4 posts out of 469494 total posts (0.00%) in 4,184 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » halo hosting trouble. Jan 8, 2010 08:23 PM (Total replies: 2)

first off, i know how to host a server and i use windows vista home basic and i checked http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?nid=237 but it doesnt list any useful info for laptops and i also checked http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-101542.html but its too confusing and i did a search of "windows vista home basic incoming connections halo pc" in google but not much.

plz help.

this also happens on halo trial, halo full version, and halo ce.
Edited by lucario2536 on Jan 8, 2010 at 08:24 PM

General Machinima Discussions » making movies... Jun 26, 2008 08:41 PM (Total replies: 1)

if you have made any movies on halo, would that be considered machinima? if so i have links to the videos i have made...

freewebs sites'

halo1p > videos
youtube > username: thcaa
lucario2536
h1plucario
4amnews
3amnews

i still have 23 more movies to make. which may be uploaded to one or more of the following:
youtube, xfire.

if you would like to be in movies....

xfire username: thcaaleader (lucario2536)
pm me on this forum
leave a reply.

i plan to start making movies in AUG 2008 and i have movie making equipment
suggestion: if you want to capture video footage for your movie(s) bring your movie making stuff.

Halo CE General Discussion » question about SP maps... Jun 26, 2008 08:29 PM (Total replies: 1)

when the SP map ends how come the game or map doesn't take you to the main menu?

hey this is great and all but i have never made a map before and have no clue where to start. i may get the free programs but i may request help. is that all right? but im now going to get them right now, but later on. also, do i need to have the game in, in order to make maps?

Time: Sat December 7, 2019 8:53 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website