A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Korro
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 13, 2008 02:03 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 25
What Games do you play: Halo 1, Starsiege Tribes, Jedi Academy, Republic Commando
I need some asprin...
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Korro has contributed to 7 posts out of 469494 total posts (0.00%) in 4,183 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
General Machinima Discussions » Green Vs. Gray Jul 13, 2008 02:03 PM (Total replies: 6)

Ok... ill work that out later...

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » .MAP 2 .MAX Jul 11, 2008 12:26 PM (Total replies: 2)

is it possible to, in HEK, take a chunk of the map and export it as a model, then add tags to it, and make it a vehicle? if that is not how it goes, plz tell me the right way and IF it is possible. THX!

General Machinima Discussions » Green Vs. Gray Jul 11, 2008 11:59 AM (Total replies: 6)

heeh, no. i have my old comp ready to go, now i just need the map and 4 more copies of Halo... lol oh and your bot question, i just need bumpable characters, that DONT MOVE! need em for the characters thay my team will play. thx!

General Machinima Discussions » Green Vs. Gray Jun 28, 2008 01:48 PM (Total replies: 6)

Within 4 years... lol, really, anytime is good.

General Machinima Discussions » Green Vs. Gray Jun 25, 2008 11:14 AM (Total replies: 0)

My friends ad I, once i get a new computer, are going to be making a Halo series called Green Vs. Gray. all we need is a map with all the required vehicles and bipeds. if anyone can find or make a map that has the following list of stuff, it would be much appreciated if you wold post about it, thank you.

Required Features:
1. Marine Bots
2. Halo 2 Spartan bots
3. Every covie bot and vehicle there are
4. Every human vehicle
5. A Captain Keyes bot
6. A jungle or swamp theme
7. A city with enterable buildings
8. A Draco vehicle
9. The map is an island
10. A cliff base for the Green team
11. LArge hanger bay for the Cliff base

well, thats about all i can think of for now, well, if any one could help, i would be much greatful.

General Machinima Discussions » Green Vs. Gray Jun 25, 2008 11:14 AM (Total replies: 6)

My friends ad I, once i get a new computer, are going to be making a Halo series called Green Vs. Gray. all we need is a map with all the required vehicles and bipeds. if anyone can find or make a map that has the following list of stuff, it would be much appreciated if you wold post about it, thank you.

Required Features:
1. Marine Bots
2. Halo 2 Spartan bots
3. Every covie bot and vehicle there are
4. Every human vehicle
5. A Captain Keyes bot
6. A jungle or swamp theme
7. A city with enterable buildings
8. A Draco vehicle
9. The map is an island
10. A cliff base for the Green team
11. LArge hanger bay for the Cliff base

well, thats about all i can think of for now, well, if any one could help, i would be much greatful.

Time: Sat December 7, 2019 4:13 AM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website