A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Hellclown
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 5, 2009 12:54 AM
Interests:
Your Age: 14
What Games do you play: halo

Post Statistics
Hellclown has contributed to 25 posts out of 469343 total posts (.01%) in 4,085 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
General Machinima Discussions » Need a model Aug 5, 2009 12:54 AM (Total replies: 6)

yeah, really wish some one would be kind enough to send me the .3ds version of the afore mentioned Pelican model.

General Machinima Discussions » Need a model Aug 4, 2009 11:39 PM (Total replies: 6)

A machinima is defined as any footage captured using video game engine as the medium to act out the scenes.

I have a shot where two Pelicans fly overhead and drop off warthogs, hence my need for a Pelican model.

General Machinima Discussions » Need a model Aug 4, 2009 05:32 PM (Total replies: 6)

I need a pelican model for the machinima that I'm working on, I haven't been able to find one anywhere that I've looked, and I can't make one that is to my liking.

Yes I know that there is a POA/Pelican model up for download here and I've downloaded it, unfortunately I'm on a Mac and GMAX doesn't work on Macs, I can open the POA model just fine because it's in .3ds.

If someone could provide a link to a model or the model it self that would be very much appreciated.

I also need various other models, but the most needed one is the Pelican.

OTHER MODELS THAT I NEED
-Warthog
-Flood Combat forms
-Flood Tank form
-Flood Infection form
-Flood Pure form
-Halo 2 Marines

Edited by Hellclown on Aug 4, 2009 at 06:00 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » I need a texture/skin/bitmap Aug 6, 2008 08:55 PM (Total replies: 14)

I can't afford max saddly

Halo CE General Discussion » I need a texture/skin/bitmap Aug 6, 2008 05:39 PM (Total replies: 14)

um how did i unwrap it wrong all i did was click unwrap so yeah and why will no one texture it for me?

Halo CE General Discussion » I need a texture/skin/bitmap Aug 5, 2008 09:07 PM (Total replies: 14)

yes but .3ds files are supported by both and besides I can't work with gmax it sucks 8====> IMO
I will only use it to put all of the map elements together.

Halo CE General Discussion » I need a texture/skin/bitmap Aug 5, 2008 08:46 PM (Total replies: 14)

can we stay on topic

Halo CE General Discussion » I need a texture/skin/bitmap Aug 5, 2008 08:24 PM (Total replies: 14)

can any of you make this or not?

Halo CE General Discussion » I need a texture/skin/bitmap Aug 5, 2008 12:19 PM (Total replies: 14)

what ever it's called I need it for this model ( no I did not make this it is the asgaurd base model but I didn't come with a bitmap thing so I need one) here is the shape that I need it to be just follow the purple shape and you will be fine. keep in mind that the doted lines are folds.

Parameters for bitmap:

fits the shape of the base
looks forerunner or kind of stone like the sanctuary ruins.
other than that just have fun with it.
Edited by Hellclown on Aug 5, 2008 at 12:20 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Looking for a map making partener Aug 4, 2008 09:18 AM (Total replies: 5)

halo slayer r you showing off or are attempting to become partner?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » How to Get HEK to work with Gmax Aug 3, 2008 10:03 PM (Total replies: 19)

um yeah never mind I have solved the problem.

Halo CE General Discussion » Looking for a map making partener Aug 3, 2008 09:57 PM (Total replies: 5)

cool and you have gmax correct?
and if so what kind of maps do you enjoy playing/making (this has no bearing on partnership because as far as I'm concerned we are now partners.

Halo CE General Discussion » Looking for a map making partener Aug 3, 2008 09:25 PM (Total replies: 5)

what I want is some one who can do every thing that isn't the map geometry it self because I love making map geometry but weapon placement ect. makes me bored out of my flippen mind.

Anybody want to join forces

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » How to Get HEK to work with Gmax Jul 13, 2008 11:02 AM (Total replies: 19)

So just forget chimp and use bluestreak?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » How to Get HEK to work with Gmax Jul 13, 2008 08:52 AM (Total replies: 19)

could you rephrase that and make it more step by step?

Halo CE General Discussion » If it was your choice..... Jul 12, 2008 07:26 PM (Total replies: 102)

All halo 1 maps would make good halo 3 maps.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » How to Get HEK to work with Gmax Jul 12, 2008 04:05 PM (Total replies: 19)

so I just transpose Gmax for 3ds and chimp for blitzkrieg right?

Is any body gonna help?
Edited by Hellclown on Jul 12, 2008 at 07:20 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » How to Get HEK to work with Gmax Jul 11, 2008 11:25 PM (Total replies: 19)

and this can be found with a Google search yes?
All right I found it I assume that you just put it in the plug ins folder and then what happens.
Edited by Hellclown on Jul 11, 2008 at 11:32 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » How to Get HEK to work with Gmax Jul 11, 2008 06:46 PM (Total replies: 19)

Okay I know that it will work I've followed the tutorials and I just can't get the blitzkrieg plug in to work with Gmax am I missing something?

Here's what I did: Opened the Halo CE folder got the plugin copied then moved the copy to the Plug ins folder in Gmax then opened Gmax it told me that the plug in failed to initialize.

So again Am I doing some thing wrong or did I miss a step?

Halo CE General Discussion » If it was your choice..... Jul 11, 2008 06:32 PM (Total replies: 102)

defiantly downflow

Time: Mon September 16, 2019 5:45 AM 297 ms.
A Halo Maps Website