A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: deathraider555
About Contact
Last Post: May 17, 2011 02:47 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Blood is that which ties me to my devils.

Post Statistics
deathraider555 has contributed to 214 posts out of 469346 total posts (.05%) in 4,084 days (.05 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » forerunner dreadknought (spelling fail) May 17, 2011 02:47 AM (Total replies: 341)

Check the dates. It was an old one.

Also, dark. Are you up and running yet?

Halo CE General Discussion » forerunner dreadknought (spelling fail) May 1, 2011 07:56 AM (Total replies: 341)

Ok then. Let me know when your up and running.

Halo CE General Discussion » forerunner dreadknought (spelling fail) Feb 12, 2011 08:10 AM (Total replies: 341)

Haha, welcome back its been a while.

Halo CE General Discussion » Why does the community like huge maps so much? Jan 18, 2011 09:09 AM (Total replies: 37)

Coldsnap was interesting at first to me, as some have said, it was different from the other maps. There were cool vehicles, powerful guns and it was basically a noobs paradise. But as I became more interested in this community, I tried other maps and found that coldsnap wasnt as much fun as others. I still played it occasionally, but I stopped bothering to after bots started to make a large appearance. It just sucked when the second that you left the base you were killed instantly by someone on the other side of the map.

These days I prefer smaller maps. I like them to be large enough to snipe well in, but also small enough for the classic ar run. For this reason I like maps like sidewinder.

I also like to look at the detail of the maps people make, just to see how they did it. So I can try and implement it into one of the ones I make. Even the smallest of details in some maps make the biggest difference. I had one map that was near impossible to win in if someone got the sniper rifle first. I then decided to take it out and the map became one of the better ones Ive made.

Kinda lost where I was gonig with this, but hey! At least you know something new about me!

Halo CE General Discussion » Lumoria Episode 1 : Released! Dec 25, 2010 07:32 PM (Total replies: 628)

I found a slight glitch the other day! When your facing the wraith in the warthog and both your marines are dead. If you drive straight into the front of the wraith at top speed you can send it flying!

Halo CE General Discussion » forerunner dreadknought (spelling fail) Dec 22, 2010 06:06 PM (Total replies: 341)

Welcome back. But what do you mean you dont have the model!

Halo CE General Discussion » forerunner dreadknought (spelling fail) Dec 18, 2010 08:49 PM (Total replies: 341)

Ah, thats good. I wonder how dark is getting on with the texturing? He might have given up by now...

Halo CE General Discussion » Lumoria Episode 1 : Released! Dec 13, 2010 09:19 PM (Total replies: 628)

Edited by deathraider555 on Dec 13, 2010 at 09:20 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Lumoria Episode 1 : Released! Dec 12, 2010 08:49 PM (Total replies: 628)

Quote: --- Original message by: Hs_crozzhair
I have a few problems:

~sound wont play, everything is on, other maps have sound
The sound in it was a little bit screwy at times.
~The part where you open the bridge==auto death
Dont know whats going wrong there, the sentinels are showing up for you right?
~The ODST should be in the hog, and they should get out and walk to the bridge with you.
That would just take away from the challenge!

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » need a bit of advice on this model Dec 12, 2010 06:17 PM (Total replies: 7)

Ok then, good to hear its working. Ill have to see the finished product!

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » need a bit of advice on this model Dec 12, 2010 06:16 AM (Total replies: 7)

Exactly which way did you clone it? Sometimes odd things happen with different ways.

Halo CE General Discussion » Lumoria Episode 1 : Released! Dec 11, 2010 06:27 PM (Total replies: 628)

The sentinels are in there for a reason which we will probably find out in ep 2. Also if I remember correctly, they left the map unprotected so you could rip tags from it and find out how they made it.

Halo CE General Discussion » Lumoria Episode 1 : Released! Nov 30, 2010 08:15 AM (Total replies: 628)

Quote: --- Original message by: Sean Aero
So without too much spoilers for the people that love a challenge while getting the best out of the map.
Try and reproduce the following images:

Shower under the waterfall in the cave:
Ill find it!

Strange Birdie on the ground:
Got it.

Beautiful view (+rep if you manage to reproduce this one)
That was up near where I said the 'surprise' was!

Ghosting through tunnels
Done it!

This one had my interest, why is this hall blocked? What mystery lies behind this obstacle?
Secret way to unlock it? Or just randomness?
Ill have to check this out!

Halo CE General Discussion » Lumoria Episode 1 : Released! Nov 28, 2010 03:37 AM (Total replies: 628)

Uh no... but I did find the fuelrod gun!

Halo CE General Discussion » Background tracks Nov 28, 2010 12:37 AM (Total replies: 3)

Its the music to: Blow me away, By breaking benjamin.

Halo CE General Discussion » Lumoria Episode 1 : Released! Nov 27, 2010 11:49 PM (Total replies: 628)

Yep. I wonder why it wont let you drive a scarab in halo 3. You could at least get control of 1 when your fighting the 2 of them.

Halo CE General Discussion » Lumoria Episode 1 : Released! Nov 27, 2010 11:44 PM (Total replies: 628)

Too bad your not allowed to drive half of the vehicles in halo 2!

Halo CE General Discussion » Lumoria Episode 1 : Released! Nov 27, 2010 10:45 PM (Total replies: 628)

Just found an interesting spot and a pain in the arse spot! The interesting spot is near the area where you kill the shadow. You walk up the hill and you get a surprise!

The pain in the arse spot is in that triangular room. If you fall down the bottom and survive then it saves a checkpoint and no matter what your stuck there!

Halo CE General Discussion » Lumoria Episode 1 : Released! Nov 27, 2010 09:49 PM (Total replies: 628)

So now that we are back on track, what is going to happen in part 2?

Halo CE General Discussion » Lumoria Episode 1 : Released! Nov 27, 2010 03:39 AM (Total replies: 628)

Quote: --- Original message by: l283023

Of course you're seeking attention. Why else would you only give what you call it "crit". Why do I see you only give disapproval in you're feedback? Can you see nothing good in anything? Do you only see flaws in everything?

Why is there this feeling of perfectionism from you? Anything less than perfect is exceptionable to you.

It must be phsycological. But the only reason he finds so many flaws is because he spends all his time looking for them. If he instead spent his time helping others to overcome those flaws instead of just pointing them out, then everyone would be better off.
Edited by deathraider555 on Nov 27, 2010 at 03:40 AM

Time: Fri September 20, 2019 7:29 PM 218 ms.
A Halo Maps Website