A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: CrossFade
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 12, 2010 04:36 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 15
What Games do you play: lost planet, ALL halo games, KotOR 1 and 2, Left 4 Dead
Karrde's awesome brother.

Post Statistics
CrossFade has contributed to 174 posts out of 469511 total posts (.04%) in 4,162 days (.04 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Who's gonna model the Reach weapons? Mar 12, 2010 04:36 PM (Total replies: 33)

Why is it that every time a new game comes out the, originality of this community goes straight into the Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3's Believe campaign quote Feb 17, 2010 07:01 PM (Total replies: 10)

Quote: --- Original message by: shadowslayer123
"A hero is more than a person, a hero is a belief. A belief that, against impossible odds, the world can be saved—and that the world is still worth saving. Heroes inspire that belief in us. They renew our faith and give us that most precious of all gifts—hope. The world needs heroes. That's why, when a true hero arrives, the world will honor him."
—Xbox.com introduction of "Believe".

i think he wanted this.
The world is worth saving, but humanity is not. We've already burned a hole the size of Antarctica in the Ozone layer.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo:Reach screening, Spike VGA awards Feb 17, 2010 06:59 PM (Total replies: 813)

343 Industries is a joke, and will ruin Halo. Microsoft just wants to make as much money as they can on Halo's name, with @#$% like Halo Legends and that stupid board game. If Microsoft cared about the fans, they would let Bungie make further games, not some stupid new internal company they made up.

Halo CE General Discussion » contest: Halo Reach Feb 15, 2010 08:20 PM (Total replies: 78)

Why is it that every time a new game comes out the, originality of this community goes straight into the Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo:Reach screening, Spike VGA awards Feb 15, 2010 08:13 PM (Total replies: 813)

Bungie is not making any more games because Bungie does not own the rights to Halo, Microsoft does, and that is why we have 343 Industries and Halo Legends and Halo Wars and that ridiculous Halo board game.

Bungie is done with Halo. They've already started a new non-Halo project, and have been working on it for some time. So you can all stop your Halo 4 fantasies. Sorry.

Halo CE General Discussion » A 2 seater scorpion tank? Jan 29, 2010 11:48 AM (Total replies: 36)

You can't just make your own links to maps like that, it doesn't work. Links to maps on this site don't even look like that. For example:

http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=3167

Halo CE General Discussion » Request. Jan 21, 2010 08:23 PM (Total replies: 114)

Why? Why would anyone want it? It's a remake of Timberland, which everyone already has. It was given a face lift and some updates for Halo 2's engine, which we don't have, so there's no point. It wouldn't play like it does in H2.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo:Reach screening, Spike VGA awards Dec 16, 2009 06:57 PM (Total replies: 813)

Sure, I'll go with it.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo:Reach screening, Spike VGA awards Dec 16, 2009 06:50 PM (Total replies: 813)

^That's all I'm saying

Halo CE General Discussion » requesting map pack Dec 16, 2009 06:49 PM (Total replies: 19)

Yes, well, those are better than the default maps.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo:Reach screening, Spike VGA awards Dec 16, 2009 06:48 PM (Total replies: 813)

Does it look exactly the same?

No. The design is different.

Meaning not the same.

Halo CE General Discussion » requesting map pack Dec 16, 2009 06:45 PM (Total replies: 19)

Perhaps you should go.....KAMPing.

Quote: --- Original message by: CrossFade
Just remembered. My brother did this a few months back, so it doesn't have any recent maps in it, but it does have quite a few good ones. Big file, though.

Quote: --- Original message by: Karrde

'Tis done. I have named the file: KAMP. (Karrde's Awesome Map Pack) :D

All of these maps are great.

This map pack includes the following maps:

Anxiety

Array

Asterisk

Augurer

BC_Raceway_Final_MP

Bounce Arena<---------FUN

CMT Icy Swamps

CMT Tensity

CMT Dissolution v2

Delta Ruined

Desolate Keep

Destiny

Dioptase

DMT Broken Indigo

Fissurefall

Grove_Final

Haloball :D

immure2

Mystic Classic

No Remorse

Peril

Portent

Prime_T3

putput_ftw

Quagmire

Sciophobia

Siege

Soli Deo Gloria

Sympathy_MP

Yoyorast Island

And one of Duce's old Wizz betas that I dug up.

EDIT: Forgot link :/

http://www.filefront.com/14347183/KAMP.zip/

E2: Note: Even though it is compressed, the file is still quite large (495 MB) and may take a while to download.

Now I'm going back to my Orange Box.
Edited by Karrde on Aug 22, 2009 at 02:02 AM
Edited by Karrde on Aug 22, 2009 at 02:04 AM
Edited by Karrde on Aug 22, 2009 at 02:23 AM

Enjoy.
cwatididthar?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo:Reach screening, Spike VGA awards Dec 16, 2009 06:43 PM (Total replies: 813)

I do not dispute that. All I am saying is that it is not the same weapon.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo:Reach screening, Spike VGA awards Dec 16, 2009 06:39 PM (Total replies: 813)

Quote: --- Original message by: Advancebo
It's not the same battle rifle from the other games. That's all I'm saying. It looks differnt, and will most likeley function differently as well. And I highly doubt they would make a new gun and give it the same name as an old one. Therefore it is not a "Battle Rifle", no matter how similar it may be.

If its not a Battle Rifle, what is it supposed to be? A Battle Pistol? Its still a dam rifle, its not a pistol, its not an smg, nor is it a rocket launcher. So therefore, its a Battle Rifle.
Like many people, you hear, but you do not listen

I am saying that it is not the same weapon from Halo 2 and Halo 3, and it will most likely be called something other than "Battle Rifle"

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo:Reach screening, Spike VGA awards Dec 16, 2009 07:32 AM (Total replies: 813)

It's not the same battle rifle from the other games. That's all I'm saying. It looks differnt, and will most likeley function differently as well. And I highly doubt they would make a new gun and give it the same name as an old one. Therefore it is not a "Battle Rifle", no matter how similar it may be. Also, a better lit picture I took:

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo:Reach screening, Spike VGA awards Dec 15, 2009 09:35 PM (Total replies: 813)

Hawkeye, I hope you don't mind, but I borrowed your picture.

Makes the design a little easier to see.

They are somewhat similar, but they are quite clearly not the same gun.

Halo CE General Discussion » Balancing the extinction pelican Nov 23, 2009 05:09 PM (Total replies: 32)

Quote: --- Original message by: Officer egg

I know you can only script the vehicle pickup thing in certain places. Give each base a single landing pad.

What would be awesome is if phantoms were able to pick up vehicles...

Which would be easy to implement.
Edited by Officer egg on Nov 22, 2009 at 01:16 PM
There you go. Find a Human landing pad for the Human side, and use the platform at the bottom of the gravity lift in Truth and Reconciliation as a Covenant landing pad, and have one at each base.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Nov 22, 2009 01:32 AM (Total replies: 3743)

Quote: --- Original message by: tucker412
Quote: --- Original message by: Scrables_the_DeathDealer
Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337

Quote: --- Original message by: Scrables_the_DeathDealer
Ok masterz I will save you, I will do all the skinning for your stuff, send them over.

I'd be happy to have you on the team. The only problem is you can't skin. Pardon me, can't skin well. And you leak, can't forget that one.
Edited by Masters1337 on Nov 21, 2009 at 10:18 PM

I do not leak, that's slander!!!

Meh, you mean Libel...
I was totally going to say that :(

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Nov 21, 2009 07:38 PM (Total replies: 3743)

I don't get why people always need to quote the post directly above theirs.

Halo CE General Discussion » Quick Question Nov 21, 2009 07:36 PM (Total replies: 5)

Just search for "sky"

There are plenty.
Edited by CrossFade on Nov 21, 2009 at 07:37 PM

Time: Wed December 11, 2019 3:13 PM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website