A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Watexggp
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 23, 2008 04:35 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo 1, ce, 2, 3
a no0b among us
AIM:
MSN IM:
Yahoo IM:

Post Statistics
Watexggp has contributed to 7 posts out of 477831 total posts (0.00%) in 2,193 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » easter eggs Sep 16, 2008 05:39 PM (Total replies: 85)

plz tell us where the secret rooms are on h2 coag and mummy maps plz tutor

Halo CE General Discussion » easter eggs Sep 4, 2008 06:12 PM (Total replies: 85)

no its just blood gulchh3 by forrest(tg)

Halo CE General Discussion » Warthog run isnt working Jul 24, 2008 03:23 PM (Total replies: 5)

i have my decals turned on. and the particles are set to high
Edited by Watexggp on Jul 24, 2008 at 03:25 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Warthog run isnt working Jul 22, 2008 12:56 PM (Total replies: 5)

its not my graphics card mine was baught in 2007 >:-(

Halo CE General Discussion » Warthog run isnt working Jul 21, 2008 03:40 PM (Total replies: 5)

Ok well i know as ive been informed were the the secret room on warthog run is. (also on warthog run final) you jump on platforms to get to the flood gun (like in this video and this video does not belong to me so dont arrest me 4 copy right)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhG2845nrJk

well on my halo ce i have no platforms so i see no color blocks but i can stand on them just not see them

i also have a version of halo 1/ ce were me spartan is grey my flashlight doesnt work and theres no blood and if i change my spartan color to sage its still colored grey( if you have it normal- lucky and spartans come in different colors and if you set your spartan to blue it will be blue)

My friend downloaded the halo 1 trail of the internet, and when he charges up the plasma pistol, a ring of rainbowed colors appeares but on my nothing so thats something to help me on. He said did you set the blood filter to /on/ ? and i have no clue what hes saying so yea

so if thats the reson because i have a blood filter or my spartans grey an( oh yeah all the ai's in campaign are greyish too)i see no colored blocks on warthog run what do i do

this is sorta a distress signal so pleeeeez redd and respond if u cant i am very knew as of 7/21/08 so im an no0b to this website not halo ce

I have both copies of warthog run. I dont have devmode or hek right know as of 7/21/08
but just pleese help me!
Edited by Watexggp on Jul 21, 2008 at 03:44 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » easter eggs Jul 21, 2008 03:04 PM (Total replies: 85)

i am an scarab gun hunter.

Blood Gulch H3

chronopolis .3- which most people know

death dealer v.3

death race

H2 ascension

house 2- pleese tell me where the grey gun is though

hyrule field

perspective

unreal

RPG beta no ai v4

H2 lockout final