A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: FoxtrotZero
About Contact
Last Post: Feb 2, 2010 09:58 AM
Interests: Halo. Or else I wouldn't be here. And Engineering.
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo PC (and a bunch of Non-Online console games)
Digging Foxholes by Profession
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
FoxtrotZero has contributed to 872 posts out of 469494 total posts (.19%) in 4,144 days (.21 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » plasma pistol charge effect? Feb 2, 2010 09:58 AM (Total replies: 21)

Yes, but i've always gotten upset when people try to suggest alternate ways when i ask how to do it a certain way. That defeats the purpose of the request.

Granted, having a grenade launcher and a thrown grenade IS somewhat redundant...

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Feb 2, 2010 09:56 AM (Total replies: 14974)

Nice original magazine.

I don't particularly like the style of the scope, stock, or that you have wires hanging down.

Double laser sights? What the hell IS that thing?

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT Shut Down Feb 2, 2010 09:54 AM (Total replies: 228)

You know the members aren't actually dead... right?

Halo CE General Discussion » Teleporter question Feb 2, 2010 09:51 AM (Total replies: 9)

Thats not relevant to him wasting a post over telling us he isn't going to tell us.

Halo CE General Discussion » Official [ASP] WIP Thread Feb 2, 2010 09:50 AM (Total replies: 570)

Quote: --- Original message by: Advancebo
Quote: --- Original message by: UnevenElefant5
Which is why they tried to "Halo-ize" it

you can't "Haloize" a Famas without turning it into a battle rifle

You kind of can. Granted, aesthetically you can, but it would still remain a machinegun most likely and it would look like a suckish, feature-deprived battle rifle.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » halo 4 a work in progress Feb 2, 2010 09:48 AM (Total replies: 29)

Quote: --- Original message by: catinthemafia
i knew the warp drives f'd up
i knew that sense i made up the story
and just as captain cutter put serina in standby mode.
cortana could have done that same thing. i never EVER said the drive was battered or not working.
what i meant is that it appeared out of no where, but that wouldn't have made sense would it? so i said it came out of slip space, which makes more sense.
and elefant please learn to read, it really helps read the top post "if you don't have anything nice to say, DON'T SAY IT"
i can and will do it, it will take about a year. i cant work on it now because im operating on a 40 2000 emachine. when i grad from 8th grade ima get a laptop of my choice. so ill have have to wait before i start. and lastly have you noticed that slayer had the only legit responce?

If you can't go into slipspace (Which you can't without a Shaw-Fujikawa Translight Engine) then you can't leave slipspace. And they weren't in slipspace.

And, holy crap, you're in the same grade as me? You don't make it easy to read your text, do you?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » plasma pistol charge effect? Feb 1, 2010 10:07 PM (Total replies: 21)

I meant actually overheated as in, its not a plasma weapon, and so its not overheated. Overheated is simply the term used by the mechanism being used for the desired effect.

Halo CE General Discussion » A 2 seater scorpion tank? Feb 1, 2010 09:34 PM (Total replies: 36)

Quote: Quote: --- Original message by: UnevenElefant5
When was the last time you saw a gun that shot in a different direction than it pointed?

See, this depends if you mean direction upon discharge or the impact vector of the projectile, and how literal you want to be. The answer can range from none to every single one ever.

Halo CE General Discussion » HUD - Works in Process thread [WIP] Feb 1, 2010 09:32 PM (Total replies: 1707)

Rüstungstein Bridge Railway Cargo is charged by weight, not axles, fool.

I like all the imitation thats going on, bu i'd like to see some custom built HUDs. I know CMT Snow Grove had one.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » plasma pistol charge effect? Feb 1, 2010 09:27 PM (Total replies: 21)

Or, seeing as how the weapon is not actually overheated, time it so that the gun is no longer overheated as soon as the animation ends.

Huzzah.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » plasma pistol charge effect? Feb 1, 2010 07:11 PM (Total replies: 21)

Well you have to set it to loop for a certain period of time or else it would go on forever...

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT Shut Down Feb 1, 2010 07:09 PM (Total replies: 228)

Quote: --- Original message by: AlwinRoth
I seriously want to know how the hell people get things done in this community.

HOLY CRAP, you mean we've actually been accomplishing things?

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Feb 1, 2010 07:07 PM (Total replies: 11482)

Quote: --- Original message by: Geared
the crate tray lifts up so it holds like 2 layers or more of guns stacked(say 3 ar's stacked ontop of each other).

Naturally. The point is if you can access it from in-game? You should at least make it have a texture as if there are several boxes of ammo underneath.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » halo 4 a work in progress Feb 1, 2010 07:05 PM (Total replies: 29)

Quote: --- Original message by: catinthemafia
ok
first radio waves go on forever. all she had to do is send one then she'll be able to go on standby
plus you can program computers to do things with out an operator. such as a computer keeping the time while its off or an xbox downloading things while its off.
and what do you mean with out halo? the ring? or the game itself? halo 3 had the halo ring in one level. and lastly i dont think Cortana is rampant because she had to see and live with the flood. if she didnt become rampant from that, i dont think she ever will be
lastly AI's are COMPUTERS they dont breath. they dont need life support. all they need is memory and power. dont compare the future to present day, ever. Cortana could have her own sensery equipment. or she could have used the Chiefs radio equipment.

First of all, Radio waves do not go on forever. They will dissipate within a matter of lightyears. Anywhere not in the same system would not be able to recieve the messages, and even if they would take centuries.

Its not a "Shes not acting rampant" deal. Its a proven fact that after seven years, Smart AI are structurally unstable, and will begin to become "rampant." How stable her rampancy is could be debated.

Cortana does not have her own sensory equipment, because she is nothing but code - which explains how she is able to go between, say, a ship and a Mark V MJLONIR Power Armor. The latter of which she was not in, so she could not use the chief's radio equipment. And, once more, that would be of little to no use.

Stop arguing over things about which you have no knowledge.

Halo CE General Discussion » Request. Feb 1, 2010 06:59 PM (Total replies: 114)

Its still slow by standards. Even though they opened remarkarbly fast, he's talking hallway-door fast, which you never had to wait for. They would still be moving sort of 'slow'.

Halo CE General Discussion » Bipeds - Work in Process thread [WIP] Feb 1, 2010 06:57 PM (Total replies: 8490)

Quote: --- Original message by: Silent STRKR

You are wrong. One word ODST. They are black
Edited by Silent STRKR on Jan 30, 2010 at 06:05 PM

ODST is an acronym.
For Orbital Drop Shock Trooper.
Which is Four Words.
YOU are wrong.

Halo CE General Discussion » Request. Feb 1, 2010 10:08 AM (Total replies: 114)

I meant using the bloody biped method that we were discussing several posts ago.

Halo CE General Discussion » A 2 seater scorpion tank? Feb 1, 2010 10:07 AM (Total replies: 36)

He said nothing about drivers controlling machineguns. Modern tanks do not have smaller turrets controlled by the driver.

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Feb 1, 2010 10:06 AM (Total replies: 11482)

Quote: --- Original message by: Geared
crate of crateyness: yes i know texture sucks, i was trying to go for a carbonfiber/metal blend for the crate but i suk so ya:

It impractical as hell. It has no feeling of efficency whatsoever. Its a box that holds one eigth its size in guns.

That having been said, its beautiful as hell, and you're possibly the only person to build something like this.

I'd like to see ammo crates, like the ones the UNSC had in halo 3

Halo CE General Discussion » HUD - Works in Process thread [WIP] Feb 1, 2010 10:03 AM (Total replies: 1707)

Quote: --- Original message by: HDoan

I think I love you.

Time: Sat December 7, 2019 8:53 AM 359 ms.
A Halo Maps Website