A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: jakallan3
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 12, 2013 09:42 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Who ordered Marinizza with extra officer!

Post Statistics
jakallan3 has contributed to 45 posts out of 469758 total posts (.01%) in 4,213 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] RPG_Beta7 Jan 12, 2013 09:42 PM (Total replies: 234)

Great map, thanks for creating it! Loved the RPG series since I first found them in 2008. This map is everything RPG needed and more!

Halo CE General Discussion » RPG_Beta6.2: Work in Progress Mar 12, 2010 11:07 AM (Total replies: 232)

When will a beta version be out?

Halo CE General Discussion » slip space May 7, 2009 05:22 PM (Total replies: 34)

Answer: Jesus Christ couldent jam that thing into a longsword and they are already a pain why give em' a slipspace drive?

And by the way you started this post how the h*ll am i supposed to belive you can build it.

"Now, if you attempted this with a small flimsy fighter, such as the Longsword fighter, it might not survive the pressures of space." -Gamma927

Correction: Its gonna be a UNSC Pinita and the candy is the idiot marines dumb enough to fly it. Its a UNSC Deathtrap :O

And master cheif couldent survive in that one Longsword, because he'd loose his mind and probably open the facking doors and kill him self in space, kinda like jumping out a bus going 60 miles an hour to play catch :l

*post deleted by admin for rules violation
READ THE RULES:
http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=2979

profanity

Edited by Dennis on May 8, 2009 at 05:14 PM

someone needs to make a new phantom like halo 3, with side doors, cannons, enegry beams like the sephrah with 4 sec not 8 sec respawn, no co-pilot driver only gunner, more seating maybe a workable gravlift MORE SPEED ect.....

Halo CE General Discussion » Extinction2 WIP official thread Feb 9, 2009 05:38 PM (Total replies: 2618)

wow, i just lighted the fire on this conversation dident I. And also, wasent it last summer HE STARTED IT?????? Its a map, not a baby

Halo CE General Discussion » Extinction2 WIP official thread Feb 7, 2009 11:47 AM (Total replies: 2618)

i guess its not gonna come out :(

Halo CE General Discussion » Extinction2 WIP official thread Dec 23, 2008 09:02 AM (Total replies: 2618)

yo, i dident mean to make a big commotion about the scarab thing, all i ment was is that in extinction 2 beta the scarab is so weak that if anything (seraph) attacked it, it would fly accros the map (oblitarited). Thats what I ment about it getting oblitorited.

And also, is anyone here getting a xbox 360 for christmas, my gamertag is Sky Blue 1995, I dont have a xbox or a xbox 360, but I have a windows vista with halo 2 vista on it so I can get and use a live account on thier, so again, if you wanna talk or play with meh, its Sky Blue 1995.
Edited by jakallan3 on Dec 23, 2008 at 09:03 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Extinction2 WIP official thread Dec 22, 2008 09:37 AM (Total replies: 2618)

dude, the way to get up to the scarab is nothing, the real problem is when scarabs or a pelican comes shoots it, then its gotta real problem, its like a little kid getting bullied, its a real good thing he dident include the nuke on the Longsword or wowwe would that scarab get obliraited.

Halo CE General Discussion » Extinction2 WIP official thread Dec 16, 2008 06:14 PM (Total replies: 2618)

plz do, getting anxisouse |)

Halo CE General Discussion » Extinction2 WIP official thread Dec 13, 2008 11:07 AM (Total replies: 2618)

whats massbumping?

Halo CE General Discussion » Extinction2 WIP official thread Dec 13, 2008 10:29 AM (Total replies: 2618)

so when we gonan get the next beta, and also, im jakallan3 on xfire and my name is PQ~Crash, when i try to message u egg u never answer me back and just go offline.

Halo CE General Discussion » Extinction2 WIP official thread Dec 9, 2008 08:16 PM (Total replies: 2618)

(starts eating pop rocks) xD

Halo CE General Discussion » Extinction2 WIP official thread Nov 27, 2008 09:13 AM (Total replies: 2618)

hey guys, why dont ya add mines to the warthog. yes thats right, MINES! The driver can hit the right mouse button and lay them out the back while driving. And also, dont froget the spirit!

Halo CE General Discussion » Extinction2 WIP official thread Nov 19, 2008 07:02 PM (Total replies: 2618)

Quote: --- Original message by: bobbysoon
Since we're not using a capitol ship, how would the gun tower get there? And the scarab, for that matter. The scarab's physics don't work too well in CE, anyways. The maspoints can't animated, so the leg's physics are bleh. We could use AA turrets instead, and the running covie turret! 8P ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO8P5x7uSJM , http://files.filefront.com/mobile+cgTurretzip/;9842006;/fileinfo.html )

there aint no way you should even think about putting that in there! it looks like homcidal wally (Wall-E) with guns! And also, please make it so we can pick up hogs and jets if u put those in.

Halo CE General Discussion » Extinction2 WIP official thread Nov 15, 2008 09:23 AM (Total replies: 2618)

which one is he moddeling, let me just say, if ur modeling the covenent corvete then your crazy! did u see the size of that ity bity thing! it looks like an armed pingpong paddle

Halo CE General Discussion » Extinction2 WIP official thread Nov 14, 2008 03:49 PM (Total replies: 2618)

Quote: --- Original message by: bobbysoon
I found some reference pics for the covie frigate, destroyer, and stealth corvette. We should pick one of those to use, imo
http://forums.bungie.org/halo/archive27.pl?read=792764

Do you know what he used to play this kind of game, it looks amazing how he played it in the pictures, doesent look like any Halo Ce or PC or ANYTHING ive seen.

I VOTE THE SUPER-UBER UNBELIVBLEY OMFG-YOU-ARE-SHI**ING-ME-KICK A*S PWNAGE COVENENT SON OF A B*TCH MACHINE THATS THE BIGGEST!
Edited by jakallan3 on Nov 14, 2008 at 03:50 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Extinction2 WIP official thread Nov 11, 2008 12:45 PM (Total replies: 2618)

Quote: --- Original message by: Officer egg
Spirits operate better than phantoms.

GO EGG!!!! SPIRITS FTW!

Halo CE General Discussion » Extinction2 WIP official thread Nov 9, 2008 09:35 AM (Total replies: 2618)

Quote: --- Original message by: Covenant Cheif
Quote: --- Original message by: HALO da cool
Quote: --- Original message by: NT Productions
Can't beat this one.

do it...

what the f*** it looks like a homicidal turtel!

what you need to do is find a way to scratch the hanger from the last level of truth and reconlcilation, the one before the maw, and get the hanger from it. and put it in the covie ship, then find a way to get the covie transports to stick to the holding bay, so we can board them, you could do that by driving next to the hold and pressing Q and it hooks, try scripting.

And Hey! Dont froget about those covenent spirits!
Edited by jakallan3 on Nov 9, 2008 at 09:36 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Extinction2 WIP official thread Nov 6, 2008 07:09 PM (Total replies: 2618)

god! i spent five minuets reading your covenent ship arguements!

anyways....

I think a hovering frigate and covenent ship would be good too! what would rock is if they both had hangers to em, like the one in rpg5. and the protype bobbysoon made a while back.

Time: Wed February 19, 2020 1:48 AM 235 ms.
A Halo Maps Website