A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Skelito
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 5, 2008 01:17 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Skelito has contributed to 6 posts out of 469389 total posts (0.00%) in 4,084 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » GOOD maps? Aug 17, 2008 10:52 PM (Total replies: 22)

Try Mystic! With 16 guys going at it, gets brutal. Immure gets crazy with the wasp, none stop action from the word go!

So many good maps, so few servers to play them :(

Halo CE General Discussion » Official CE Map Pack Idea? Aug 15, 2008 07:53 AM (Total replies: 15)

TVTyrant thanks for the info! Guess I'm just beating a dead horse here LOL!

Halo CE General Discussion » Official CE Map Pack Idea? Aug 14, 2008 09:08 PM (Total replies: 15)

Yes I agree with him 100%. Ever look at some of those map pack ideas? I'm talking about a Map Pack that is created by this community Halo Maps. Maps that the members nominate and vote on. Not BillyBobs top 10 my favs.

Halo CE General Discussion » Official CE Map Pack Idea? Aug 14, 2008 09:00 PM (Total replies: 15)

Has anyone ever come up with the idea to make an official CE Map Pack?

What do I mean: Well just like when halo started out, 19 maps were released and a few official servers put in place to support those maps.

The idea: Have the CE community vote in say 20 or 25 all time favorite maps. Have a few servers support these maps. Call it Halo CE Map pack V1, or something that identifies this community supported map pack. Servers need to also have an identifying name, just like Bungie had.

What gave me the idea: http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?t=10998

Sure seems players are hungry for some of the classic. On the other hand, new players only know maps like coldsnap, hugeass and the like.

We all know the map problem with CE. If you don't have it, you get the boot when maps change. I know how Dennis feels about map packs, but if it was voted in by the CE community and supported by a few servers, would this help to host it???

Question: How many of you fired up CE to find nothing you really liked being hosted? How many of you would like to get nuts in nightcamp_ce, or land bay x. (Just like old times huh). Actually, how many of you even know nightcamp_ce? LOL!

I just joined and think outload alot :)

Time: Sat October 19, 2019 5:19 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website