A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Wolf Grave
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 30, 2010 12:15 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
I'm just going to choose the 1st avatar...

Post Statistics
Wolf Grave has contributed to 13 posts out of 467751 total posts (0.00%) in 3,709 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Quote: --- Original message by: doompig444
rise from the dead much?

No, more like undead if that makes sense. :P

Just because I'm inactive doesn't mean im out.
I can be of any assistance if needed... but it doesnt seem like im needed at the moment.
And religion has nothing to do with this. I just got bored of halo...
and im not on a mission :P

BTW, contact me by email if you have to:
thewolfgrave -at- gmail.com
Edited by Wolf Grave on Jul 28, 2010 at 02:04 AM
Edited by Dennis on Jul 28, 2010 at 03:16 PM

Alright, I see we are making good progress on bipeds, we really need to check in on the BSP.

The project died last time because we did not have one, so check in on that!

I would be doing something for the team, but I can't script much without a BSP.

Good progress guys! Keep it up!

So this is why there are lots of comments on my cone vid!

One Question - What's going on so far? Or is no one doing anything?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Well, this is new. Sep 13, 2009 07:18 PM (Total replies: 2)

You have an extra right parenthesis on the fifth line.

( script startup ai15
( sleep_until ( volume_test_objects omgdroppie1 ( players )) 15 )
( object_create atmo1 )
( vehicle_load_magic atmo1 "driver" ( ai_actors a33 ))
( sleep_until ( volume_test_object omgdroppie2 atmo1 ) 1)
( object_destroy atmo1 )
)

This whole map idea really isn't a good idea because most of the stuff in the trailer is a one-way thing. You have to go this way, you have to pick up these weapons, you have to get into the gunner seat of the warthog, etc. You really can't tell from the trailer if there's anything else to do in the level if you go off course.

So basicly, not enough stuff from the trailer to make a good single-player map.

Love the enthusiasm though.

Halo CE General Discussion » Covenant's Canyon PB2 -September 09 Aug 21, 2009 12:23 PM (Total replies: 16)

You have a mombasa firefight? Guess it's not released? I've been working mostly on the later encounters. The huge fight probably is supposed to be a mess.

Halo CE General Discussion » Covenant's Canyon PB2 -September 09 Aug 20, 2009 11:05 PM (Total replies: 16)

That's the jetpack elite. If you haven't already, play the first beta.

http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=3804

Halo CE General Discussion » Covenant's Canyon PB2 -September 09 Aug 20, 2009 03:11 PM (Total replies: 16)

I fixed the bugs. I don't get how they are "gross." Those brutes don't look as good and they don't have animations. "Horrible" really does not explain much.

Halo CE General Discussion » Covenant's Canyon PB2 -September 09 Aug 20, 2009 03:03 PM (Total replies: 16)

How do these brutes suck? And what site?

Halo CE General Discussion » Covenant's Canyon PB2 -September 09 Aug 20, 2009 02:44 PM (Total replies: 16)

Someone wanted me to let everyone know that Covenant's Canyon PB2 is coming out this September.

Here's a vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNEqowOO41g

Halo CE General Discussion » Covenant's Canyon Public Beta 1 Aug 21, 2008 07:50 PM (Total replies: 37)

I can still go on the internet every now and then, but I won't be able to map, play Halo, etc. until the day before Thanksgiving.

Halo CE General Discussion » Covenant's Canyon Public Beta 1 Aug 20, 2008 06:45 PM (Total replies: 37)

Quote: --- Original message by: addicted2halo
I believe Covenant's Canyon Public Beta 1 was my favorite! Its the first SP Level that I've actually played 3 times!

Well done to it's author.

Thank You! I can't believe everyone likes my map so much! I am SO releasing a second beta! And, trust me, it WILL be better than the first!

I am also making a second single player map, and although it won't be done soon and doesn't relate to Covenant's Canyon's story in any way, it IS EPIC.

Time: Mon October 15, 2018 8:21 PM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website